Interesting Problem with Confirming a Bank Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-18-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
Default Interesting Problem with Confirming a Bank Account

Hi Guys,

I have several EU (Estonian) paypal accounts.

I have worked with stealth accounts about a year by now,
everything was going well, but yesterday when tried to enter mini deposits, got a problem- confirm button doesnt work, i push on confirm button in paypal wallet, nothing happens, , confirm button just doesnt work.
Issue is only with confirming bank account, confirming credit card is possible

-------------------------------------

Wrote to paypal and today got answer
''Dear ******,

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding the issue of confirm your bank account into PayPal account. My name is Luis and I'll do my best to solve your query today.

In order to investigate this matter further we require the following information:

A copy of a government issued photo identification listing your name. Examples of acceptable identification include a passport, a full driving license or a national identity card.
A copy of the bank statement that shows at least the last four digits, your name and your postal address that matches the address registered in your PayPal account.

To upload the information just copy the following link into your web browser and follow the instructions: http://www.paypal.com/va/cardconfirmfail/. Kindly note: we can't accept files that are sent as email attachments due to security precautions.

Once documents attached, please contact us via email or phone to let us know that documents were attached using name change procedure. When we receive the information we can investigate this further for you.

We look forward to hearing from you soon, so we can fully resolve your issue. However, please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Yours sincerely,
Luis
PayPal

Copyright © 1999-2018 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
Société en Commandite par Actions
Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg
RCS Luxembourg B 118 349''

---------------------------------

WTF , first time i got this issue, on another stealth accounts (aged and new ones) , on all accounts same problem, cant confirm bank account, confirm button just doesnt work.

I ll send them all required documents regarding this account , but will this resolve an issue, maybe all of my accounts are already flagged , even if i make fresh account (following all ebay-Stealth Book instructions) same problem appears

Please help if you can. Thank you!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-19-2018
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
Default Re: Interesting Problem with Confirming a Bank Account

problem solved, called them today and they added mini deposits via phone