eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Bank Transfer Refunded, wants bank verification again? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/116194-bank-transfer-refunded-wants-bank-verification-again.html)

kuntajay 03-23-2018 11:53 AM

Bank Transfer Refunded, wants bank verification again?

I have a "stealth" account, although I'm not and have never been banned from PayPal. I've received a few payments and everythings been fine, the other day I tried to withdraw $260 to my verified bank account and the transfer was refunded 4 days ago. It didn't say why but I would guess mismatched names? Anyway now it wants me to verify another bank account to receive my next payment. I am not limited, I can still login to the account. No weird e-mails or anything.

My questions are:
1) Should I be worried?
2) Can I just verify the same bank via microdeposits, or should I just use another bank?

I don't ever need to transfer money, I can just send it to my other personal PayPal. Again I'm not and have never been banned or had an account limited before, ever.

ps. USA here, US paypal, us bank account. bank was keybank.

phaz0rz 03-23-2018 12:00 PM

Re: Bank Transfer Refunded, wants bank verification again?

Was this the first withdrawal attempt?

If it was your first withdrawal attempt you're probably with a bank who doesn't accept mismatched deposits.

You won't be able to re-add the same bank account to your stealth PP or any other PP. Once an account number has been used once it's done.

I don't think you need to be worried unless this wasn't your first withdrawal attempt. You probably just need to open an account at another bank and add it to your PP.

kuntajay 03-23-2018 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 909596)
Was this the first withdrawal attempt?

If it was your first withdrawal attempt you're probably with a bank who doesn't accept mismatched deposits.

You won't be able to re-add the same bank account to your stealth PP or any other PP. Once an account number has been used once it's done.

I don't think you need to be worried unless this wasn't your first withdrawal attempt. You probably just need to open an account at another bank and add it to your PP.

Yep, it was my first and only withdrawl attempt. Thanks for the advice! My friend / business partner said I can just use their BOA account

phaz0rz 03-23-2018 12:04 PM

Best of luck! :thumb:

kuntajay 03-23-2018 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 909598)
Best of luck! :thumb:

Yup it was for sure KeyBank. I just made a BOA account online (free savings) and then used instant verify and it's all done.

I still would recommend everyone else being very cautious about using instant verify - but it worked for me!

Kajunrook 03-23-2018 03:25 PM

What I don't understand how a bank would or could refuse a deposit regardless of what name was on it? I went to five local banks in Florida and asked them if I could deposit money from several of my "partners" website, all five said sure, why would we not? 3 stated we don't CARE where deposits come from. Regions, Hancock, Gulf Winds

dallis 03-23-2018 07:51 PM

Some banks care, some don't. Internal policy, not a law.

Kajunrook 03-23-2018 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dallis (Post 909654)
Some banks care, some don't. Internal policy, not a law.

Wierd, if my bank told me they wouldn't I would move my checking, savings and CDs to a bank that would lol.

dallis 03-23-2018 08:09 PM

I have some that care and some that don't. I use them all. :)

kuntajay 03-23-2018 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kajunrook (Post 909655)
Wierd, if my bank told me they wouldn't I would move my checking, savings and CDs to a bank that would lol.

I legit just opened the account online for the purpose of verifying a paypal, and because they have a branch in town but yeah i'm not going to keep banking there lol

rsot 03-24-2018 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuntajay (Post 909597)
Yep, it was my first and only withdrawl attempt. Thanks for the advice! My friend / business partner said I can just use their BOA account

BoA is great for stealth but get your own accounts going...

SaiJin 03-24-2018 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuntajay (Post 909595)
I have a "stealth" account, although I'm not and have never been banned from PayPal. I've received a few payments and everythings been fine, the other day I tried to withdraw $260 to my verified bank account and the transfer was refunded 4 days ago. It didn't say why but I would guess mismatched names? Anyway now it wants me to verify another bank account to receive my next payment. I am not limited, I can still login to the account. No weird e-mails or anything.

My questions are:
1) Should I be worried?
2) Can I just verify the same bank via microdeposits, or should I just use another bank?

I don't ever need to transfer money, I can just send it to my other personal PayPal. Again I'm not and have never been banned or had an account limited before, ever.

ps. USA here, US paypal, us bank account. bank was keybank.

There's a list of banks that actually works and won't for paypal. I don't know much about keybank since I only use the banks that are listed and proven good in the stealth guide.

Don't worry about the paypal taking it off, it's happened to me before when I forgot to update some banking and CC info and just have to add it back on.

empirestate 03-24-2018 04:30 PM

Everyone should be worried about the new TOS update, it might the DEATH of PP for good.

Add NEW PP to eBay
Clean photos
Bulk resize images

Aguero 03-31-2018 03:00 AM

After bank transfer was refunded to PP can they see the name and address of account holder ?

ebaystealth1974 03-31-2018 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 909787)
Everyone should be worried about the new TOS update, it might the DEATH of PP for good.

:ban?::ban?:

rsot 03-31-2018 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aguero (Post 911060)
After bank transfer was refunded to PP can they see the name and address of account holder ?

PP can only see the true name of bank account holder if funds were uploaded/sent from bank to PP not the other way.

Address won't appear on the "bank-sending" receipt.

Aguero 04-01-2018 03:18 PM

Ok. Bank refund is not same like uploading/sending from bank to PP, correct ?