eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal SSN Verification (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/120011-paypal-ssn-verification.html)

altending360 09-09-2018 05:06 AM

Paypal SSN Verification

Be prepared all US Paypal users, the new age of Paypal is coming. Paypal is starting to require a ssn in order to send money to another PayPal account. You can only withdraw to the bank account on file.

StealthJet99 09-09-2018 11:01 AM

Re: Paypal SSN Verification

Quote:

Originally Posted by altending360 (Post 942605)
Be prepared all US Paypal users, the new age of Paypal is coming. Paypal is starting to require a ssn in order to send money to another PayPal account. You can only withdraw to the bank account on file.

That's only on some accounts not all of them.. It's nothing that new. They're enforcing it more now though.

slokor 09-09-2018 12:45 PM

Havnt seen it yet myself.
Any chance you could post a screenshot of what the request looks like?

phaz0rz 09-09-2018 12:48 PM

We discussed this TOS update to death in this thread: https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal...ople-only.html

Because of that thread most regulars on the forum knew what was coming. Luckily at this point this has only impacted newly created accounts. Accounts that were selling before the TOS update have been grandfathered in and haven't been affected yet. I'm sure at some point this update will be retroactively applied to older accounts though.

@NasterXchange 09-09-2018 04:37 PM

Quote:

This policy seems to be enforced on newly created US Accounts.
Let's keep an eye on it.

slokor 09-09-2018 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 942681)
We discussed this TOS update to death in this thread: https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal...ople-only.html

Because of that thread most regulars on the forum knew what was coming. Luckily at this point this has only impacted newly created accounts. Accounts that were selling before the TOS update have been grandfathered in and haven't been affected yet. I'm sure at some point this update will be retroactively applied to older accounts though.

At least for now. Noone knows what the future will bring. For all we know its being rolled out and will hit all accounts sooner or later.

Thisguy 09-09-2018 05:06 PM

I have some products I want to get rid of on eBay. My account was limited for selling them (eBay banned product), but I got the account back but am sure they are watching for them to be re listed.

Anyway what's best way to sell them now?

New ebay and PayPal account?
If so use a bs address?
Business PayPal with actual ein?

younusure78 09-10-2018 02:42 AM

Yes I have heard the same but these policy is implementable on new paypal account I think

phaz0rz 09-10-2018 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thisguy (Post 942730)
I have some products I want to get rid of on eBay. My account was limited for selling them (eBay banned product), but I got the account back but am sure they are watching for them to be re listed.

Anyway what's best way to sell them now?

New ebay and PayPal account?
If so use a bs address?
Business PayPal with actual ein?

Start your own thread. Best way forward is probably multiple stealth accounts.

mmartin9999 09-10-2018 01:04 PM

When are you being asked for SSN? I created some accounts today and have been moving small amounts trying to trigger it and cannot get it to request SSN.

I guess it's a good problem to not be able to find it, but I want to see what triggers the request.

paperball 09-10-2018 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmartin9999 (Post 942859)
When are you being asked for SSN? I created some accounts today and have been moving small amounts trying to trigger it and cannot get it to request SSN.

I guess it's a good problem to not be able to find it, but I want to see what triggers the request.

I created two personal accounts yesterday. Both asked for confirm info after receiving some amount on it. The email that came on receiving account said Claim your money. I used Los Angeles and Chicago address for the two accounts. I didn't verify the accounts in any way.

Can you tell me which state address you used and the name of the VPN you used? Did you verify the account? Did you create a Personal or Business account? I want to be able to create PayPals that don't have this limit.

prowake 09-11-2018 02:23 AM

anyone successfully give cake info?

mmartin9999 09-11-2018 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paperball (Post 942976)
I created two personal accounts yesterday. Both asked for confirm info after receiving some amount on it. The email that came on receiving account said Claim your money. I used Los Angeles and Chicago address for the two accounts. I didn't verify the accounts in any way.

Can you tell me which state address you used and the name of the VPN you used? Did you verify the account? Did you create a Personal or Business account? I want to be able to create PayPals that don't have this limit.

I do not use VPN's, I learned long ago that anything vaguely "data centerish" isn't good for stealth.

I have made personal accounts in both IL and CA in past few days.

SaiJin 09-11-2018 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmartin9999 (Post 943062)
I do not use VPN's, I learned long ago that anything vaguely "data centerish" isn't good for stealth.

I have made personal accounts in both IL and CA in past few days.

I experienced the other side actually.
I've been using IPburger VPN on my amazon ghost accounts for a long time and it's a life saver.

Not to mention a lot faster than trying to get new IP all the time.

glacier922 09-11-2018 02:57 PM

But you can still buy things correct?

empirestate 09-11-2018 03:17 PM

mmartin9999 09-11-2018 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 943066)
I experienced the other side actually.
I've been using IPburger VPN on my amazon ghost accounts for a long time and it's a life saver.

Not to mention a lot faster than trying to get new IP all the time.

I don't do amazon.

I just know that my problems were greatly reduced when I began running my accounts on mobile IPs,

H4ck 09-12-2018 02:38 AM

Quote:

and....your point is.......?

@NasterXchange 09-12-2018 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 943108)
CRYPTO is the future

fully agreed :-)

okay 09-12-2018 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 943108)
CRYPTO is the future

Quote:

Originally Posted by @MasterNaster (Post 943216)
fully agreed :-)

:snicker:
:snicker:

Omgoozle 09-12-2018 09:39 AM

Just chiming in to say I got this restriction today on an aged account.

https://imgur.com/88VFx6X

@NasterXchange 09-12-2018 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omgoozle (Post 943248)
Just chiming in to say I got this restriction today on an aged account.

https://imgur.com/88VFx6X

What do they require you to do?