eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   BeWare!!! Paypal VCC getting into trouble (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/122818-beware-paypal-vcc-getting-into-trouble.html)

JamesNorth101 01-02-2019 05:39 AM

Re: BeWare!!! Paypal VCC getting into trouble

No one is siding with anyone as far as I have read here

The buyer should get a refund and no one has said otherwise

Cards that worked 2/3 days ago since the new year are now causing limitations. Unpredictable and I forseen but it happens from time to time.

Only the OP knows the BIN and therefor the issuing bank so let’s try to not speculate. It’s not helpful.

I will have a word with the seller to make sure a refund is issued.

There really is no need for name calling...

lally106 01-02-2019 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 968106)
No one is siding with anyone as far as I have read here

The buyer should get a refund and no one has said otherwise

Cards that worked 2/3 days ago since the new year are now causing limitations. Unpredictable and I forseen but it happens from time to time.

Only the OP knows the BIN and therefor the issuing bank so let’s try to not speculate. It’s not helpful.

I will have a word with the seller to make sure a refund is issued.

There really is no need for name calling...

So you cant describe a sellers actions as they are, refusing to refund.

Its scummy behaviour.

JamesNorth101 01-02-2019 05:55 AM

I have not heard the sellers side so I won’t comment. You have also not heard the sellers side....

Things are rarely black and white

nickopedia 01-02-2019 11:21 AM

I'm with Slokor on this. The Vietnamese BIN's are going to be a problem. I've had issues with them before.

slokor 01-02-2019 12:11 PM

For the third time - can people start listing the BINs they find problematic???

byte 01-02-2019 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 968194)

OP and whoever has been affected by the same issue post the BIN of the VCC you purchased else this issue will just circulate.

If you are unaware what BIN is, it's the first 6 digits of the card.

Zilligenaire 01-02-2019 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 968194)

I've purchased 20+ from him before. Never had any problems. But that was last year. Many of them started with 459061

slokor 01-02-2019 05:56 PM

BIN: 459061
Card Brand: VISA
Issuing Organization: ENTROPAY
Card Type (DEBIT/CREDIT/CHARGE): DEBIT
Card SubType: PREPAID
Issuing Country: MALTA

I think the info for this BIN is fairly self explanatory and can be the basis for the issues experienced with it. Perhaps in the past they had no problem with it - but now they certainly seem to.

ladislao80 01-03-2019 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lally106 (Post 968093)
Because it's this seller - https://www.aspkin.com/forums/accoun...-delivery.html

who i bought back from a while ago ( Maybe 6 moths ) and he sold me some entropay, which i didnt use.

Maybe two weeks ago i had VCC supply issue, remember he was selling entro's thought maybe their working ok, tried setting up two stealths with my entro's got the same error instantly on both as OP https://www.screencast.com/t/EtPS4Q8gQ

Seller also looks to be still selling and not closed or edited thread in same time period or after buyers complaint.

FYI if i sold something to someone and it didnt work even due to un forseen circumstances i would refund that buyer, especially i generated those things for free. Scummy seller.

I purchased a vcc from him 2 weeks ago. Got an entropay card, which obviously didn't work, so I asked a replacement. I got this BIN: 420117
So far so good.

parsierngue 01-03-2019 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zilligenaire (Post 968239)
I've purchased 20+ from him before. Never had any problems. But that was last year. Many of them started with 459061

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 968241)
BIN: 459061
Issuing Organization: ENTROPAY
Card SubType: PREPAID
Issuing Country: MALTA

I think the info for this BIN is fairly self explanatory and can be the basis for the issues experienced with it. Perhaps in the past they had no problem with it - but now they certainly seem to.

Entropay don't even produce this card any more; it was a BIN for US-based Entropay accounts, so after they pulled out of the international market and became EU only, this BIN was gone for good.

xenix 01-03-2019 05:29 AM

posting bins here is one of the stupid thing someone can do ,all the services has people who spy on the discussion boards ,blogs ,sites .
some people here wants to pull down others by posting the bin ,its very sad that eventually all bins will get banned in all main services,so keep on backstabbing each other

parsierngue 01-03-2019 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xenix (Post 968316)
posting bins here is one of the stupid thing someone can do ,all the services has people who spy on the discussion boards ,blogs ,sites .
some people here wants to pull down others by posting the bin ,its very sad that eventually all bins will get banned in all main services,so keep on backstabbing each other

Only the problem BINs are being posted though.

xenix 01-03-2019 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parsierngue (Post 968319)
Only the problem BINs are being posted though.

the bins which has problem in pp might work with some other service,so posting here will permanently make the bin useless in other service

rsot 01-03-2019 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xenix (Post 968320)
the bins which has problem in pp might work with some other service,so posting here will permanently make the bin useless in other service

Hmm I think that just by posting here, the bin would not be made useless for other services - would take more than just a post here

PPbb 01-03-2019 09:49 AM

that is correct. This phenomenon has appeared around 10 days ago. After you add the card, you will receive error message " this card cannot be accepted" if you try to add another time, it will be added. In either cases whether or not the card is linked, within few seconds the account will be limited ( High impact limitation). They will ask for card statement and ID.

I already posted a thread last week titled "Instant limitation after adding CVV" about that

The problem is I have 30 VCCs left from that type that will give you immediate limitation. I don't know what I will do with them :(

JamesNorth101 01-03-2019 09:56 AM

I would personally just bin them and move onto a new VCC

If they are just resulting in an instant limitation they are not much use

ItzakJano 01-03-2019 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lally106 (Post 968103)
What sort of response is that ? I only bought from him six months ago and never used the card, I dont need any resolution from the seller.

He's refusing to help the buyer at all, how would you describe that behaviour ?

Im just pointing out the obvious, which you feel hell bent on defending him for some reason.

Exactly.
People here forget that adding a damaged VCC to your PP can cause you losing a PP with thousands on Dollars inside it or at least damage your business.

Keep saying "contact the seller", like if thats the issue here. LOL

JamesNorth101 01-03-2019 01:38 PM

In term of the issue you are having contacting the seller, letting them know the issue and then asking for a refund would be the best solution

None of us know exactly when a BIN will go bad. All BINs work great until the day that they don’t. All we can do is make sure that when a BIN starts to cause issue the seller is made aware ASAP so it can be removed.

Yes that means sometimes accounts will get limited before anyone realises that the BIN is no good anymore, there is no way to fully avoid that I’m afraid. I know I have lost accounts when adding a VCC that turned out to be bad, as I’m sure other sellers have. It’s all part of stealth. You have to take the bad with the good (and the good far outweighs the bad)

makavi94 01-04-2019 10:41 AM

HI folks

He bought cards many before.all worked.buy he said last week 2 crds not worked as limited.
I have refunded 2 days back in his $20.but still buyer telling something here

slokor 01-04-2019 01:46 PM

BIN: 420117
Issuing Organization: CAISSE NATIONALE DES CAISSES DEPARGNE (CNCE)
Card SubType: CLASSIC
Issuing Country: FRANCE

ashi 01-04-2019 03:47 PM

i have same problem after add card any buddy can send health vcc

donkeykong2012 01-04-2019 04:33 PM

Ok I have an update.

Earlier in the thread I mentioned that I have previously not had any issues adding an Entropay Card to an established account.

Tonight I tried an experiment on an expendable account. I logged into a Paypal account a few years old with nothing sold through the Account. There is no Bank Account attached to this account either.

I generated an Entropay Card and added it. I immediately received a warning saying the Card has been declined. I decided to give it a second go and add it again. This time it worked.

I logged out and back in again 5 minutes later. The account is now limited.

I am not sure if this is because the Account has had no sales or Bank Account attached, or it is solely down to Entropay.

In any event I am avoiding Entropay now on my established Accounts.