Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 08-12-2019
Threadstarter  

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 7%
Default Re: Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

Can someone help me when I try adding a bank account on PayPal to withdraw my stealth money it keeps saying this error message in red.

**We’re sorry. We’re not able to process your request right now. Please try again later**
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-12-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 4,433 Times in 3,438 Posts
Activity: 79%
Longevity: 51%

You chaps need to stop skim reading and take a little more time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Cardone are not a bank.
I didnt say that they were a bank. I said that they have a bank account. Again there is a difference. You keep skipping over these important difference. If you slow down and take the time to read more you may learn a few things

Quote:
Originally Posted by parsierngue View Post
Payoner definitely aren't a bank (just ask PayPal lol), and their "global payment service" has always been a separate service. Payoneer issue prepaid cards but not debit cards; debit cards and prepaid cards are not the same thing, and the country that we are speaking about makes not one bit of difference as the three types of card (credit, debit and prepaid) are all separate from one another regardless of the country.
Once again I didnt actually say that they are a bank. I said that they have a bank account.

Happy to concede that in absolute terms a debit card and a pre-paid card are different, but that is just semantics not really the point I am getting at here as it really bares no relevance to the OPs issue..... The point I am making is that a bank account and a prepaid card / debit card are separate things. They are not the same. Adding one is not the same as adding the other.

The second point being that any card, be it prepaid or debit, if they have to pass an AVS check will not add to PayPal accounts in which the address is different.

@tinsoldier you have said a few times that you can always add your debit card to a PayPal account without any issues and I am pretty sure in the past I have asked you to explain but there was no reply. Again feel free to explain how you add in a debit card issued by a bank that has AVS checks in place to any PayPal without issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parsierngue View Post
Card BIN checks wouldn't be able to tell you that a card was prepaid rather than credit or debit if it didn't truly exist as a separate card type. A card that's not linked to a bank account simply isn't a debit card.
BIN checkers dont always get them right, but again beside the point here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebay12345 View Post
Can someone help me when I try adding a bank account on PayPal to withdraw my stealth money it keeps saying this error message in red.

**We’re sorry. We’re not able to process your request right now. Please try again later**
To answer OP - sometimes you need to phone PayPal for them to manually add the bank account

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 08-12-2019 at 05:05 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
Ebay12345 (08-12-2019), rsot (08-12-2019)
Old 08-19-2019
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 23%

I didn't skim read. It's simply not possible to have a bank account if it hasn't actually come from a bank... and that's why Payoneer has agreements with real banks to provide their gimped virtual account details, which are not even proper bank accounts; were it a true bank account, it would have a debit card linked to it, not a prepaid card.

Regarding the BIN check, I wasn't saying that they were always correct, but there wouldn't be a category specifically for prepaid cards if they weren't actually separate from debit cards; it's nothing to do with semantics.

Last edited by parsierngue; 08-19-2019 at 02:09 PM.
Old 08-19-2019

Activity: 100%
Longevity: 10%

In US,you can use a bank issued debit card,you haVE to pay a fee but it is much ,much faster than ACH(AUTOMATED CLEARING HOUSE VIA FEED RESERVE SYSTEM).
I dont think this is available in UK,CHECK !
Old 08-19-2019

A card that's not linked to a bank account simply isn't a debit card.
---------------------
DEBIT CARD by definition debits an account which holds a balance,like Paypal MC debit card which debits Paypal balance backed by your bank account .
debit card itself does not hold any fund.
Old 08-19-2019
Super Moderator

Thank you agent - already gone over that though

None of this has anything to do with OPs actual question which was why he was having issues linking his card to a PayPal. The answer to which is that that most real debit cards will fail the AVS check.
Old 08-19-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebay12345 View Post

has it been added to another Paypal account already?
Old 08-19-2019
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
has it been added to another Paypal account already?
Lets try not to guess if we can avoid it

That message just happens on PayPal UK - it can be down to not having enough cookies, the bank account itself having an issue (if its only just been set up for example), or sometimes its PayPal being a bit funny

9 times out of 10 a phone call will fix it
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
Ebay12345 (08-20-2019)