Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 1 Week Ago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 225
Thanks: 60
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 6%
iTrader: (0)
Default Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

Hello.


Stealth PayPal limitation got lifted off yesterday after waiting 6 months and PayPal sent me an email saying how to withdraw money and when I attach my Debit credit card it says card is declined please attach another card. Anyone know whatís the issue here? I havenít got another card and itís a nationwide card.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 1 Week Ago
tinsoldier's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,000
Thanks: 40
Thanked 285 Times in 225 Posts
Activity: 94%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

Have you asked paypal or Nationwide, it could be an irreversible error or something simple.

There are other ways to get your money out now its been released.....
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 1 Week Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 15%
Longevity: 0%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebay12345 View Post
Hello.


Stealth PayPal limitation got lifted off yesterday after waiting 6 months and PayPal sent me an email saying how to withdraw money and when I attach my Debit credit card it says card is declined please attach another card. Anyone know whatís the issue here? I havenít got another card and itís a nationwide card.
Is this a usa or uk account? I do not think you can withdraw the money to a debit card
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to defercule For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (9 Hours Ago)
  #4  
Old 1 Week Ago
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,269
Thanks: 1,377
Thanked 4,325 Times in 3,371 Posts
Activity: 63%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (353)
Default Re: Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

You cannot withdraw to a card... you need to add a bank account.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 1 Week Ago
james_112233's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 699
Thanks: 217
Thanked 149 Times in 115 Posts
Activity: 49%
Longevity: 19%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

Why are you trying to withdraw funds to a "debit" card ? Money goes in to a bank account. Add a bank before you get yourself limited again and they ask for docs.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 1 Week Ago
tinsoldier's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,000
Thanks: 40
Thanked 285 Times in 225 Posts
Activity: 94%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

Being a debit card there is a bank account attached, clearly something is amiss.

I'm guessing OP has firstly tried to add the card and can't get any further or has poorly explained their issue.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 1 Week Ago
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,269
Thanks: 1,377
Thanked 4,325 Times in 3,371 Posts
Activity: 63%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (353)
Default Re: Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

Something is amiss...

A debit card and a bank account are 2 totally different things. One is a card that draws funding from the bank account, the other is the bank account.

You add the bank account, not the card. You then withdraw to the bank account.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 1 Week Ago
tinsoldier's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,000
Thanks: 40
Thanked 285 Times in 225 Posts
Activity: 94%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Something is amiss...

A debit card and a bank account are 2 totally different things. One is a card that draws funding from the bank account, the other is the bank account.

You add the bank account, not the card. You then withdraw to the bank account.
But the two are linked, one complements the other. You cannot have a debit card without a corresponding bank account.

I suspect OP has tried to add the card as part of the verification process and cant get any further, maybe they should skip this and add the bank account - maybe paypal want both.

One thing is for sure, the card had been declined, regardless of OPs intentions.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 1 Week Ago
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,269
Thanks: 1,377
Thanked 4,325 Times in 3,371 Posts
Activity: 63%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (353)
Default Re: Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

Yes you can have a card without a bank account. They are called prepaid cards - they are also debit cards simply ones without a bank account linked to them directly.

You can also have a bank account without having a debit card.

Its the bank account that gets added. 8 digit account number and the 6 digit sort code.

Debit cards will always get declined as they fail the AVS checks.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 1 Week Ago
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 225
Thanks: 60
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 6%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Yes you can have a card without a bank account. They are called prepaid cards - they are also debit cards simply ones without a bank account linked to them directly.

You can also have a bank account without having a debit card.

Its the bank account that gets added. 8 digit account number and the 6 digit sort code.

Debit cards will always get declined as they fail the AVS checks.

Ok Iíll try the bank account
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 1 Week Ago
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 225
Thanks: 60
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 6%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

I thought the credit card was for withdrawal the funds I will remove that now and have a go at the bank account.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 1 Week Ago
tinsoldier's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,000
Thanks: 40
Thanked 285 Times in 225 Posts
Activity: 94%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Yes you can have a card without a bank account. They are called prepaid cards - they are also debit cards simply ones without a bank account linked to them directly.
Debit cards have a bank account attached, they are not the same as pre-paid mastercard/visa cards.

Explained here:

https://www.consumerfinance.gov/ask-...t-card-en-433/

Debit cards do not fail the AVS check, I've used them for years.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 1 Week Ago
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,269
Thanks: 1,377
Thanked 4,325 Times in 3,371 Posts
Activity: 63%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (353)
Default Re: Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

So you say... but every time I have tried or other members have tried here with fully mismatching address they fail when done the usual standard way. By all means feel free to demonstrate otherwise.

Regardless of semantics a debit card is not the same as a bank account. They are 2 separate things. One simply draws from the other.

That article simplifies the entire thing a lot. Its also for the US... so being that we are based in the UK its not much use. Best to read and fully understand something when trying to prove a point with quick Google A simply way to demonstrate that is you an get prepaid cards linked directly to bank accounts. Cardonebanking for example. Payoneer operate something similar as well. Blows the definition on that link out the water a tad.

There are really only 2 things that matter for stealth

Cards that have to pass AVS and cards that do not. It doesnt matter if its a prepaid card, a debit card, a VCC, a credit card etc

Cards that have to pass the AVS checks will not work for mismatching adds. Cards that do not pass the AVS check will not

Sure there are ways to get around and bypass that, but really if someone isn't sure what the different between a bank account and a debit card is maybe its best to keep it simple...

@tinsoldier - If you are able to add your debit card to a PayPal with a random address I would really advise talking to your bank. They are really letting you down on anti-fraud measures.

OP - add the bank account not the debit card.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 1 Week Ago at 12:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 1 Week Ago
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 225
Thanks: 60
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 6%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

When I click the agree and add button it says.


We’re sorry. We’re not able to process your request right now. Please try again later
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 1 Week Ago
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 225
Thanks: 60
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 6%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

What is the issue here can someone point me in the right direction please ? i need these funds I got 2 more stealth accounts do do after this one.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 1 Week Ago
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,269
Thanks: 1,377
Thanked 4,325 Times in 3,371 Posts
Activity: 63%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (353)
Default Re: Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

Which bank are you trying to add?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 1 Week Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 15%
Longevity: 0%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebay12345 View Post
What is the issue here can someone point me in the right direction please ? i need these funds I got 2 more stealth accounts do do after this one.
Do you have 2 pther seperate accounts to use?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 1 Week Ago
tinsoldier's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,000
Thanks: 40
Thanked 285 Times in 225 Posts
Activity: 94%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
A simply way to demonstrate that is you an get prepaid cards linked directly to bank accounts. Cardonebanking for example.
Cardone are not a bank.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 1 Week Ago
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 225
Thanks: 60
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 6%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Which bank are you trying to add?

Nationwide my own bank
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 1 Week Ago
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 225
Thanks: 60
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 6%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by defercule View Post
Do you have 2 pther seperate accounts to use?

2 more stealth accounts I have after this one I complete
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 1 Week Ago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 456
Thanks: 153
Thanked 119 Times in 94 Posts
Activity: 42%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (3)
Default Re: Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
So you say... but every time I have tried or other members have tried here with fully mismatching address they fail when done the usual standard way. By all means feel free to demonstrate otherwise.

Regardless of semantics a debit card is not the same as a bank account. They are 2 separate things. One simply draws from the other.

That article simplifies the entire thing a lot. Its also for the US... so being that we are based in the UK its not much use. Best to read and fully understand something when trying to prove a point with quick Google A simply way to demonstrate that is you an get prepaid cards linked directly to bank accounts. Cardonebanking for example. Payoneer operate something similar as well. Blows the definition on that link out the water a tad.

There are really only 2 things that matter for stealth

Cards that have to pass AVS and cards that do not. It doesnt matter if its a prepaid card, a debit card, a VCC, a credit card etc

Cards that have to pass the AVS checks will not work for mismatching adds. Cards that do not pass the AVS check will not

Sure there are ways to get around and bypass that, but really if someone isn't sure what the different between a bank account and a debit card is maybe its best to keep it simple...

@tinsoldier - If you are able to add your debit card to a PayPal with a random address I would really advise talking to your bank. They are really letting you down on anti-fraud measures.

OP - add the bank account not the debit card.
Payoner definitely aren't a bank (just ask PayPal lol), and their "global payment service" has always been a separate service. Payoneer issue prepaid cards but not debit cards; debit cards and prepaid cards are not the same thing, and the country that we are speaking about makes not one bit of difference as the three types of card (credit, debit and prepaid) are all separate from one another regardless of the country.

Card BIN checks wouldn't be able to tell you that a card was prepaid rather than credit or debit if it didn't truly exist as a separate card type. A card that's not linked to a bank account simply isn't a debit card.

Last edited by parsierngue; 1 Week Ago at 03:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 1 Week Ago
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,437
Thanks: 228
Thanked 1,116 Times in 939 Posts
Activity: 77%
Longevity: 87%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

Debit cards and banks are 2 different things. Adding a bank is a much better option.
However if you addded a card and it was rejected, it flagged the system and now when you try to add a bank, you'll tend to see the error message you saw.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Appeal permanent Paypal limit . Paypal respond and reviewed account btcworld7589 PayPal Talk 5 03-27-2019 06:11 AM
PayPal account on permanent Limit! Danieluk Introductions 5 12-05-2017 07:05 AM
PayPal Permanent Limit without Appeal roki.dawg Paypal Limited 5 04-20-2016 11:49 AM
PayPal limit + possible permanent suspension. Negus 0 PayPal Talk 8 01-28-2016 08:15 AM
Paypal Permanent Limit and Ebay Gift Card gababo Paypal Limited 11 04-06-2011 06:51 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:27 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts