Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 08-12-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

Hello.

Stealth PayPal limitation got lifted off yesterday after waiting 6 months and PayPal sent me an email saying how to withdraw money and when I attach my Debit credit card it says card is declined please attach another card. Anyone know what’s the issue here? I haven’t got another card and it’s a nationwide card.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-12-2019

Longevity: 26%
Default Re: Permanent PayPal limit got removed yesterday help PLEASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebay12345 View Post
Hello.

Stealth PayPal limitation got lifted off yesterday after waiting 6 months and PayPal sent me an email saying how to withdraw money and when I attach my Debit credit card it says card is declined please attach another card. Anyone know what’s the issue here? I haven’t got another card and it’s a nationwide card.
Is this a usa or uk account? I do not think you can withdraw the money to a debit card
The Following User Says Thank You to defercule For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (08-19-2019)
Old 08-12-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

You cannot withdraw to a card... you need to add a bank account.
Old 08-12-2019

Activity: 20%
Longevity: 40%

Why are you trying to withdraw funds to a "debit" card ? Money goes in to a bank account. Add a bank before you get yourself limited again and they ask for docs.
Old 08-12-2019
Executive [VIP]

Something is amiss...

A debit card and a bank account are 2 totally different things. One is a card that draws funding from the bank account, the other is the bank account.

You add the bank account, not the card. You then withdraw to the bank account.
Old 08-12-2019
Executive [VIP]

Yes you can have a card without a bank account. They are called prepaid cards - they are also debit cards simply ones without a bank account linked to them directly.

You can also have a bank account without having a debit card.

Its the bank account that gets added. 8 digit account number and the 6 digit sort code.

Debit cards will always get declined as they fail the AVS checks.
Old 08-12-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Yes you can have a card without a bank account. They are called prepaid cards - they are also debit cards simply ones without a bank account linked to them directly.

You can also have a bank account without having a debit card.

Its the bank account that gets added. 8 digit account number and the 6 digit sort code.

Debit cards will always get declined as they fail the AVS checks.

Ok I’ll try the bank account
Old 08-12-2019
Threadstarter  

I thought the credit card was for withdrawal the funds I will remove that now and have a go at the bank account.
Old 08-12-2019
Executive [VIP]

So you say... but every time I have tried or other members have tried here with fully mismatching address they fail when done the usual standard way. By all means feel free to demonstrate otherwise.

Regardless of semantics a debit card is not the same as a bank account. They are 2 separate things. One simply draws from the other.

That article simplifies the entire thing a lot. Its also for the US... so being that we are based in the UK its not much use. Best to read and fully understand something when trying to prove a point with quick Google A simply way to demonstrate that is you an get prepaid cards linked directly to bank accounts. Cardonebanking for example. Payoneer operate something similar as well. Blows the definition on that link out the water a tad.

There are really only 2 things that matter for stealth

Cards that have to pass AVS and cards that do not. It doesnt matter if its a prepaid card, a debit card, a VCC, a credit card etc

Cards that have to pass the AVS checks will not work for mismatching adds. Cards that do not pass the AVS check will not

Sure there are ways to get around and bypass that, but really if someone isn't sure what the different between a bank account and a debit card is maybe its best to keep it simple...

@tinsoldier - If you are able to add your debit card to a PayPal with a random address I would really advise talking to your bank. They are really letting you down on anti-fraud measures.

OP - add the bank account not the debit card.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 08-12-2019 at 12:22 PM.
Old 08-12-2019
Threadstarter  

When I click the agree and add button it says.

We’re sorry. We’re not able to process your request right now. Please try again later
Old 08-12-2019
Threadstarter  

What is the issue here can someone point me in the right direction please ? i need these funds I got 2 more stealth accounts do do after this one.
Old 08-12-2019
Executive [VIP]

Which bank are you trying to add?
Old 08-12-2019

Longevity: 26%

Quote:
What is the issue here can someone point me in the right direction please ? i need these funds I got 2 more stealth accounts do do after this one.
Do you have 2 pther seperate accounts to use?
Old 08-12-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Which bank are you trying to add?

Nationwide my own bank
Old 08-12-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by defercule View Post
Do you have 2 pther seperate accounts to use?

2 more stealth accounts I have after this one I complete
Old 08-12-2019
Banned

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
So you say... but every time I have tried or other members have tried here with fully mismatching address they fail when done the usual standard way. By all means feel free to demonstrate otherwise.

Regardless of semantics a debit card is not the same as a bank account. They are 2 separate things. One simply draws from the other.

That article simplifies the entire thing a lot. Its also for the US... so being that we are based in the UK its not much use. Best to read and fully understand something when trying to prove a point with quick Google A simply way to demonstrate that is you an get prepaid cards linked directly to bank accounts. Cardonebanking for example. Payoneer operate something similar as well. Blows the definition on that link out the water a tad.

There are really only 2 things that matter for stealth

Cards that have to pass AVS and cards that do not. It doesnt matter if its a prepaid card, a debit card, a VCC, a credit card etc

Cards that have to pass the AVS checks will not work for mismatching adds. Cards that do not pass the AVS check will not

Sure there are ways to get around and bypass that, but really if someone isn't sure what the different between a bank account and a debit card is maybe its best to keep it simple...

@tinsoldier - If you are able to add your debit card to a PayPal with a random address I would really advise talking to your bank. They are really letting you down on anti-fraud measures.

OP - add the bank account not the debit card.
Payoner definitely aren't a bank (just ask PayPal lol), and their "global payment service" has always been a separate service. Payoneer issue prepaid cards but not debit cards; debit cards and prepaid cards are not the same thing, and the country that we are speaking about makes not one bit of difference as the three types of card (credit, debit and prepaid) are all separate from one another regardless of the country.

Card BIN checks wouldn't be able to tell you that a card was prepaid rather than credit or debit if it didn't truly exist as a separate card type. A card that's not linked to a bank account simply isn't a debit card.

Last edited by parsierngue; 08-12-2019 at 03:44 PM.
Old 08-12-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%

Debit cards and banks are 2 different things. Adding a bank is a much better option.
However if you addded a card and it was rejected, it flagged the system and now when you try to add a bank, you'll tend to see the error message you saw.
Old 08-12-2019
Threadstarter  

Can someone help me when I try adding a bank account on PayPal to withdraw my stealth money it keeps saying this error message in red.

**We’re sorry. We’re not able to process your request right now. Please try again later**
Old 08-12-2019
Executive [VIP]

You chaps need to stop skim reading and take a little more time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Cardone are not a bank.
I didnt say that they were a bank. I said that they have a bank account. Again there is a difference. You keep skipping over these important difference. If you slow down and take the time to read more you may learn a few things

Quote:
Originally Posted by parsierngue View Post
Payoner definitely aren't a bank (just ask PayPal lol), and their "global payment service" has always been a separate service. Payoneer issue prepaid cards but not debit cards; debit cards and prepaid cards are not the same thing, and the country that we are speaking about makes not one bit of difference as the three types of card (credit, debit and prepaid) are all separate from one another regardless of the country.
Once again I didnt actually say that they are a bank. I said that they have a bank account.

Happy to concede that in absolute terms a debit card and a pre-paid card are different, but that is just semantics not really the point I am getting at here as it really bares no relevance to the OPs issue..... The point I am making is that a bank account and a prepaid card / debit card are separate things. They are not the same. Adding one is not the same as adding the other.

The second point being that any card, be it prepaid or debit, if they have to pass an AVS check will not add to PayPal accounts in which the address is different.

@tinsoldier you have said a few times that you can always add your debit card to a PayPal account without any issues and I am pretty sure in the past I have asked you to explain but there was no reply. Again feel free to explain how you add in a debit card issued by a bank that has AVS checks in place to any PayPal without issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parsierngue View Post
Card BIN checks wouldn't be able to tell you that a card was prepaid rather than credit or debit if it didn't truly exist as a separate card type. A card that's not linked to a bank account simply isn't a debit card.
BIN checkers dont always get them right, but again beside the point here.

Quote:
Can someone help me when I try adding a bank account on PayPal to withdraw my stealth money it keeps saying this error message in red.

**We’re sorry. We’re not able to process your request right now. Please try again later**
To answer OP - sometimes you need to phone PayPal for them to manually add the bank account

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 08-12-2019 at 05:05 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
Ebay12345 (08-12-2019), rsot (08-12-2019)
Old 08-19-2019
Banned

Longevity: 42%

I didn't skim read. It's simply not possible to have a bank account if it hasn't actually come from a bank... and that's why Payoneer has agreements with real banks to provide their gimped virtual account details, which are not even proper bank accounts; were it a true bank account, it would have a debit card linked to it, not a prepaid card.

Regarding the BIN check, I wasn't saying that they were always correct, but there wouldn't be a category specifically for prepaid cards if they weren't actually separate from debit cards; it's nothing to do with semantics.

Last edited by parsierngue; 08-19-2019 at 02:09 PM.
Old 08-19-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 89%
Longevity: 33%

In US,you can use a bank issued debit card,you haVE to pay a fee but it is much ,much faster than ACH(AUTOMATED CLEARING HOUSE VIA FEED RESERVE SYSTEM).
I dont think this is available in UK,CHECK !
Old 08-19-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 89%
Longevity: 33%

A card that's not linked to a bank account simply isn't a debit card.
---------------------
DEBIT CARD by definition debits an account which holds a balance,like Paypal MC debit card which debits Paypal balance backed by your bank account .
debit card itself does not hold any fund.