new paypal not getting limited - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 12-05-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default new paypal not getting limited

Hello,

I made recently 2 new paypals.

on one of them i recived transactions for around 50 EUR per day (around 50 EUR per transaction, some transaction are 100) and it got limited on the first day (asking for invoices).

second paypal i made i recived around 50-70 transactions on the first day for 20 gbp each. Today is the third day and I have recived 4k gbp on that paypal. It hit EU limit on the 2nd day but there is no other limitation.

I know everyone keep saying keep it slow build up trust etc, but since i passed all restrictions so far I wanted to see what happens if you go full ham on a paypal from the first day.

Both paypals sell the same type of items (branded items, real goods (not virtual)).

for both paypals i used an 2 1/2 month old ebay account with aroud 30 feedback (each paypal has its own account)

So my conclusion is those restrictions come absolutly random and do not even have much to do with the total transaction amount.

Can anyone confirm or comment?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-05-2019

Longevity: 28%
Default Re: new paypal not getting limited

Try to withdraw money from paypal where you got 4k, i am more than sure they will not allow you to do it, or simply u lucky.
Old 12-05-2019

Longevity: 32%
Send a message via Skype™ to newstart123

Quote:
Originally Posted by burbur View Post
Hello,

on one of them i recived transactions for around 50 EUR per day (around 50 EUR per transaction, some transaction are 100) and it got limited on the first day (asking for invoices).

second paypal i made i recived around 50-70 transactions on the first day for 20 gbp each. Today is the third day and I have recived 4k gbp on that paypal. It hit EU limit on the 2nd day but there is no other limitation.

I know everyone keep saying keep it slow build up trust etc, but since i passed all restrictions so far I wanted to see what happens if you go full ham on a paypal from the first day.

Both paypals sell the same type of items (branded items, real goods (not virtual)).

for both paypals i used an 2 1/2 month old ebay account with aroud 30 feedback (each paypal has its own account)

So my conclusion is those restrictions come absolutly random and do not even have much to do with the total transaction amount.

you will get the limitation when you will try to withdraw. i am pretty sure about that.
Old 12-05-2019
Threadstarter  

3800 on hold 200 available. but i can wait with the withdraw
Old 12-05-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Branded items, real goods - what category?
Old 12-06-2019

Longevity: 56%

What country of your paypal please? US/UK or DE?
Old 12-06-2019

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Hello,

When you withdraw....just do small withdrawals....40 x 100 € withdrawals ....you'll get them but only 3 a day to your bank account...in about 10 days you'll get the whole balance.
Old 12-06-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosdavilla View Post
When you withdraw....just do small withdrawals....40 x 100 € withdrawals ....you'll get them but only 3 a day to your bank account...in about 10 days you'll get the whole balance.
I am getting more payments. also these restrictions are never a problem for me, I was just wondering if anything changed in paypal.

Also the money is on hold anyway (around 90% is on hold)
Old 12-06-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

As long as I wouldn't have to send condolence messages on your next thread, you have my support to continue giving away your items.
Old 12-07-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
As long as I wouldn't have to send condolence messages on your next thread, you have my support to continue giving away your items.
why giving away?
Old 12-07-2019

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
I am getting more payments. also these restrictions are never a problem for me, I was just wondering if anything changed in paypal.

Also the money is on hold anyway (around 90% is on hold)
You could have problems while trying to move big balance away from Paypal. Just try withdrawing small and do many withdrawals. They have some flags when you try to move big balance, this is to avoid being asked for docs
Old 12-07-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
why giving away?
No giving away but it is Christmas season - season of giving, right?
Old 12-07-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosdavilla View Post
You could have problems while trying to move big balance away from Paypal. Just try withdrawing small and do many withdrawals. They have some flags when you try to move big balance, this is to avoid being asked for docs
I can provide all docs so not a big deal. I am just wondering if the restriction will come at all or not. paypal is 5 days old now and ballance is almost 6k.
Old 12-07-2019

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
I can provide all docs so not a big deal. I am just wondering if the restriction will come at all or not. paypal is 5 days old now and ballance is almost 6k.
Hello burbur. My account in this forum is new but I've been a Paypal user for many many years now, owning always legit accounts from different countries (because I used to travel a lot). Most of them were accounts from Latin America.

This is my humble opinion, but answering your first question, from my own experience, after all these years if there's something I can confidently say is that some limitations and/or non-limitations are COMPLETELY RANDOM.
I even tested this by doing the exact same thing on different accounts, and sometimes only one of them would get limited. The same thing applies when calling Customer Support, but this is nothing new. I've even tested the Customer Support answers by calling different languages departments (you would be surprised to see how different the answers and quality of service can be when calling Spanish customer support Vs. English customer support for example).

Sadly, both are ****, but depending what issue you are having, sometimes it's better to call a different Customer Service than the English one.

Christmas Tip: when there's an insanely high waiting queue time for the English customer service support, find a friend who speaks Spanish (if you don't speak it) and call that department. 99% of the time there is absolutely no waiting time and you will be connected to an agent almost immediately.

TL/DR: Yes, from my own experience, some limitations on some accounts are completely random. I've tested it with multiple accounts. (Offtopic: Spanish customer service call center has no waiting queue time when calling)
Old 12-08-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augus View Post
Hello burbur. My account in this forum is new but I've been a Paypal user for many many years now, owning always legit accounts from different countries (because I used to travel a lot). Most of them were accounts from Latin America.

This is my humble opinion, but answering your first question, from my own experience, after all these years if there's something I can confidently say is that some limitations and/or non-limitations are COMPLETELY RANDOM.
I even tested this by doing the exact same thing on different accounts, and sometimes only one of them would get limited. The same thing applies when calling Customer Support, but this is nothing new. I've even tested the Customer Support answers by calling different languages departments (you would be surprised to see how different the answers and quality of service can be when calling Spanish customer support Vs. English customer support for example).

Sadly, both are ****, but depending what issue you are having, sometimes it's better to call a different Customer Service than the English one.

Christmas Tip: when there's an insanely high waiting queue time for the English customer service support, find a friend who speaks Spanish (if you don't speak it) and call that department. 99% of the time there is absolutely no waiting time and you will be connected to an agent almost immediately.

TL/DR: Yes, from my own experience, some limitations on some accounts are completely random. I've tested it with multiple accounts. (Offtopic: Spanish customer service call center has no waiting queue time when calling)
About calling different langauge, i tryed it few times and it never worked. they said to call the country where the paypal was open.

about your restriction theory i can confirm that it is completly random. I recived almost 6k gbp which is like 9k USD now on the fresh paypal account in 6 days and still no restriction.

So basicly i did exactly that what is strongly suggested not to do and everything is fine. there is no bank account connected to the paypal yet which sould lead to a faster limitation aswell by the things i am reading here in forum.
Old 12-08-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
This is the very first time I have ever heard of an account being allowed to go beyond the mandatory 2500 Euro limitation.
I passed the EU limit. I mentioned it in the posts above. I was talking about the limitation where they ask for trackings and invoices
Old 12-09-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
My apologies, so you've provided ID, and a utility bill and added a bank account which have been verified and accepted. Your posts make no reference to this.

Might have been worth clarifying it was fully verified as it might explain their leniency.
real ID, drawn bankstatement and a creditcard (no bank account).
they removed the limit within 1 day.

1000 GBP already on the acc and 5200 GBP on hold. Day 7, still no restriction
Old 12-15-2019
Threadstarter  

Last statement on this with my conclusion:

After reciving 13k GBP on a completly fresh paypal in 2 weeks in over 500 payments I have not been limited.
I already withdrawn 2k in 4x 500 GBP transactions over past few days and currently there is around 10k on hold and 1k available.
The only limitation this account had was the reciving limit after i got 2k GBP which they removed in 2 days after submiting documents.

So my assertion got confirmed --> the limitation where they ask for invoices comes COMPLETLY random and has NOTHING to do with the total number of transactions (i do not know if it would be a difference if i would recive 13k in total of 13 transactions).

Also i do not trade perfectly. there are some item not recived cases (less than 1% of the transactions) and some return requests. Of curse i am taking care of those and do not let them escalte but paypal sees that the money is held from ebay.

So whenever someone tells you keep it slow on a new paypal the person does not know what he is talking about. However if the paypal gets restricted and they wont restore it i will have to wait 180 days for the money.

also I want to mention that it isnt a stealth paypal (the documents for the EU limit were real)