withdrawing by friends and family. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-20-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default withdrawing by friends and family.

Do you guys recommend withdrawing by sending to another account via friends and family? Or how else could i withdraw if i dont have access to a bank account
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: withdrawing by friends and family.

That's an unsustainable method of cashing out - especially if you send payments as personal ones. A very distinct pattern will emerge there that will be quite easy for paypal to notice. Once they do all involved accounts will be shut down.
Just get a bank account and do things properly.
Old 06-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the reply, preciate it. However, i am 16 and i am very limited with choices. Both my bank accounts were previously linked to limited paypals, so no longer an option for me.
Old 06-23-2020

Longevity: 34%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ismail View Post
Thanks for the reply, preciate it. However, i am 16 and i am very limited with choices. Both my bank accounts were previously linked to limited paypals, so no longer an option for me.
It should be fairly simple to get a new bank account online with some provider (i.e. Capital One 360). You just need some bank account number that was not previously associated with a PayPal Account. Unless you directly link the bank account instead of doing trial deposit, PayPal will not get any information from your account.

If you absolutely cannot get this done, it might be an option to get a "Kids" account under a parent's account. Many different options to get this done.
Old 06-23-2020
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
16 and already with 2 limited paypals? I'd try mixing up your strategy or you'll keep facing the same problems

Can you open another bank account at the same bank you are already with? I think 2 checking and 1 savings account is pretty normal
Old 07-18-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeder33 View Post
16 and already with 2 limited paypals? I'd try mixing up your strategy or you'll keep facing the same problems

Can you open another bank account at the same bank you are already with? I think 2 checking and 1 savings account is pretty normal
Sorry for the late reply. Both my bank accounts were linked to my personal PayPal account with real info. That’s why I can’t use them. I’m running 4 stealth’s which are all connected to my fathers accounts. No issues yet but it’s just not convenient for me or him.
Old 07-18-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Sorry for the late reply. Both my bank accounts were linked to my personal PayPal account with real info. That’s why I can’t use them. I’m running 4 stealth’s which are all connected to my fathers accounts. No issues yet but it’s just not convenient for me or him.
I send myself invoices from another account. If you know someone with a business account they can do that - it helps if they are invoicing other people

My business account sends invoices to various people in the normal course of business so the invoice I send to my stealth account is not unusual

I have to suck up the fees but it works

You should not have got yourself into the position of not having access to your money and by the sound of it you are putting your fathers account at risk as well - but you are there now and you need to find a long term solution before the whole lot comes crashiing down