Strategy and planning with an aged PayPal account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-18-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%
Question Strategy and planning with an aged PayPal account

Hi guys,
One of my PayPal accounts was linked after it was related. Actually, they could have linked it much sooner. See my previous post about how I gave myself in on a phone call (!).

For now, I moved all of my activity to an old PayPal account, which I realized I once open. I opened it with my real name, address & phone number, but with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ birth date. Not sure why... Anyway. At the moment, they are asking for some verification: ID, billing and etc.
I have to decide which approach I take with this account, as it is one of my best options before I have to open a new stealt acc.

Let's change the story approach
  1. Change the address
  2. Change the phone number on the account
  3. Supply them with creatives for the new address

I'm not sure how smart PayPal is, but they would be able to see that I have changed my address and etc just prior to uploading the documents. With my name and real address, they should have no problem linking to the other account and perm ban me. Also, I'm receiving money from my eBay store and webshop which I had in the last account. So, really they should know it is me.

'PayPal is smart' approach
Acknowledging that PayPal already knows it is me, send original an-altered docs, just giving them what they want, without changing the address, phone number and etc.
Regarding the birth date, I have 2 options: Send the real ID and changing the birthdate, or sending it is as it is, and hope for the best.

Kind of a weird situation, but I don't want to simply give up on this account. I have about 3k$ in pending transactions. What do you guys think?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-19-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Strategy and planning with an aged PayPal account

changing the info on the PP will just get the account flagged and banned honestly.
Old 10-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
changing the info on the PP will just get the account flagged and banned honestly.
Thanks man, appreciate your comment.
As I have the wrong birthdate on the account, do you think it makes sense to call them and ask them to change the birtdhate to the correct one?
If they anyway know who I am, sending a creative passport with a different date from what I had in the other accounts, could make them go 'what?'. Would it?
Old 11-16-2020

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by danidan View Post
Thanks man, appreciate your comment.
As I have the wrong birthdate on the account, do you think it makes sense to call them and ask them to change the birtdhate to the correct one?
If they anyway know who I am, sending a creative passport with a different date from what I had in the other accounts, could make them go 'what?'. Would it?
What ended up happening?

Thanks!
S4L