Permanently BANNED from paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-08-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%
Angry Permanently BANNED from paypal

Hello everyone!

I'm new to the forums. I've been surfing some paypal banned threads prior to deciding creating a thread for myself. I woke up this morning to the dreadful message from paypal that my account has been "Permanently Limited" but in reality it's a flat-out ban. I'm not able to do anything with the account anymore. Nor open any new accounts hereafter. I've been using it for 6-7months without any issues. This just happened out of the ordinary and caught me by surprise with NO warnings, NO notices whatsoever and it's a permanent suspension of the account. I would have never imagined something like this coming from paypal. Many online entities similar to mine have been operating using paypal for years now (it's in the RPG online gaming industry). There's no telling what the situation here is about.. and they won't disclose what the actual problem is.

I tried to email them, to no avail. I also tried to receive some sort of information from them to fix any issues should there be any present.
The phone representative mentioned it's about "transactions", that a back-office team has reviewed the account and decided against it, that there's nothing I can do to reverse it due to paypal running my account being "too high of a risk for them to keep it" and If I'd like to know more I should hire a lawyer to mail them for further information about the case.

Needless to say this is a terrible start for the day. Does anyone have any pointers as to what to do? Is it worth it appointing a lawyer to follow through with this? Should I just give up on paypal? Let me know as im grasping at straws and fully in the dark about what to do now, it's an unexpected hard punch in the face.

Last edited by OperationFormal; 03-08-2021 at 12:34 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-08-2021

Longevity: 51%
Default Re: Permanently BANNED from paypal

dont waste money on lawyer they cant do anything, just make multiple stealth accounts and divide your money among them.
The Following User Says Thank You to bugmyday For This Useful Post:
VietPQ (03-10-2021)
Old 03-08-2021

Longevity: 81%

Don’t waste your time on lawyers your not going to win against a multi billion dollar company. Like the last person said. Start making multiple stealths and divide it up. Always put yourself in the shoes of PayPal when thinking of doing transaction. The type of stuff your doing is high risk for them and your not a big company where your making them millions of dollars. It how PayPal has always been.
Old 03-08-2021

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

but if he keeps doing the same TRANSACTION,wont his stealth accounts be banned ?
Old 03-08-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleredengine07 View Post
Don’t waste your time on lawyers your not going to win against a multi billion dollar company. Like the last person said. Start making multiple stealths and divide it up. Always put yourself in the shoes of PayPal when thinking of doing transaction. The type of stuff your doing is high risk for them and your not a big company where your making them millions of dollars. It how PayPal has always been.
Why the hell are there other 200 game servers open, running & operating on paypal then since as early as 2011-2012 till this very day? If there's a problem with the nature of the transactions, all of them should have their accounts closed down without exception. They said they don't disclose the reason to "protect me". They make me feel like im illegally selling firearms or something. This is just beyond my comprehension hitting all possible heights of ridiculousness.

Last edited by OperationFormal; 03-08-2021 at 07:45 PM.
Old 03-09-2021

Longevity: 81%

You have to be prepared for shutdown that why you need a couple of them running. Look even safe products get shut down. It’s the price we all pay messing with PayPal. They have shut me down for things that are worth a lot less. It’s either accept it and the nature of beast or venture in doing something else. If it was easy this forum wouldn’t be around.
Old 03-09-2021

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%

Get a few more stealths up while you can.
Old 03-09-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

https://youtu.be/TLcuTISVs3s
Old 03-10-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugmyday View Post
dont waste money on lawyer they cant do anything, just make multiple stealth accounts and divide your money among them.
Im very new to this forum, could you pls help me to create stealth account?
Old 03-10-2021
Threadstarter  

What the bleep are stealth accounts? and I don't think they won't know about it. This isn't a solution, after all you're withdrawing them into a bank and this is all against their actions against you.. Not a smart move at all.
Old 03-10-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by OperationFormal View Post
What the bleep are stealth accounts? and I don't think they won't know about it. This isn't a solution, after all you're withdrawing them into a bank and this is all against their actions against you.. Not a smart move at all.
First of all, educate yourself by reading this: stealth guide

second, forget what other people do and focus on you so you can be better.

Take your time reading the guide then come back here with your questions.

This forum is built to give support to those that have the stealth guide.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
venz (07-09-2021)
Old 03-11-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by VietPQ View Post
Im very new to this forum, could you pls help me to create stealth account?
That's what the forum exists for
Old 10-01-2021

Longevity: 33%
Default We are in the process of closing your PayPal account

today i received this paypal email on one of my stealth accounts :

Following a review of your account, it appears that it violates the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy. As a result, your account has been permanently restricted and you will not be able to do any other business with PayPal. These measures are provided in the "Prohibited Activities" and "Actions PayPal May Take" sections of the PayPal Terms of Use. PayPal from your websites and / or your online options and to PayPal as a payment method, the PayPal logo and the PayPal shopping cart. You will no longer be able to use PayPal.

On this account paypal never required document verification
Pretty Weird...anyway
Old 10-01-2021
Executive [VIP]

Default Re: We are in the process of closing your PayPal account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilgiorgetto View Post
today i received this paypal email on one of my stealth accounts :

Following a review of your account, it appears that it violates the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy. As a result, your account has been permanently restricted and you will not be able to do any other business with PayPal. These measures are provided in the "Prohibited Activities" and "Actions PayPal May Take" sections of the PayPal Terms of Use. PayPal from your websites and / or your online options and to PayPal as a payment method, the PayPal logo and the PayPal shopping cart. You will no longer be able to use PayPal.

On this account paypal never required document verification
Pretty Weird...anyway
double posting not necessary: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...l-account.html