PayPal Permanent Ban and Shopify - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 05-29-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
Default PayPal Permanent Ban and Shopify

Hey everyone! Help needed

I own a pretty quickly growing brand and yes, it used to be a dropshipping store, but currently, it is not. I have a large inventory in the USA and we are a branded and unique eCommerce store!

While dropshipping earlier this year, we had problems with slow shipping and underdelivered products, and PayPal banned me permanently. They were unfortunately not accomodating whatsoever, they are firm on the ban regardless of what the reason was. However, right now we process everything from the US, we own the inventory, everything is nicely branded, and the customer experience is much more unique than what Aliexpress can offer! On top of that, we have a large customer base that loves us and we're a 4.5 on Trustpilot.

Here's my question: Is there any way we could get a new PayPal account back after a permanent ban? It was a huge revenue driver for us, and without it, it's just not the same.

I am prepared for anything, I have contacted an attorney, but they couldn't help much as PayPal is just being a complete ASS about their arbitration process. I currently am in the process of getting my USA citizenship which will possibly get me a new SSN (Immigrated from Poland, sorry for any grammar mistakes), we are also working on creating a brand new business entity to separate what we currently have from what we previously had, and I am thinking of getting a new device just for PayPal...

My question is, what other steps do I need to take in order to make it work? Should I create a brand new Shopify too and try to rebrand my current store/transfer everything to a new one? I am really afraid that it's going to be hard since we already have a huge follower base, as well as we have as our ads are all having our current logos, I am not so sure about the whole store transition

Please let me know y'alls' take on this!
I would love love love to hear any feedback on this

PS I spent thousands trying to resolve this, if you know anyone, or if you are a person that knows what to do PLEASE help me and I will be more than happy to payout!
The Following User Says Thank You to BenBoy For This Useful Post:
gigpants29 (06-09-2021)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: PayPal Permanent Ban and Shopify

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

A new stealth pp (with no links to the old pp) is going to be fine to set up but the old Shopify link does exist.

How many times have you contacted PP about the old contact? And how - like phone call or email or...?
Old 05-29-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post

http://youtu.be/TLcuTISVs3s

A new stealth pp (with no links to the old pp) is going to be fine to set up but the old Shopify link does exist.

How many times have you contacted PP about the old contact? And how - like phone call or email or...?
I did it all, called, e-mailed, letter, got the hang of the escalations, etc. and numerous times too.. Did I f'd up by doing so?

I am doing my due diligence right now and learning a lot about the stealth accounts. I think I will be committing to one! One question I had was about the EIN and business standing for the stealth PP, will there be any issues with that?

Also, thanks for the warm welcome!

Last edited by BenBoy; 05-29-2021 at 06:32 AM.
Old 05-29-2021

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

Have you looked into other payment processors?Or must you have Paypal?
Old 05-29-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
Have you looked into other payment processors?Or must you have Paypal?
I do have authorize.net but PayPal is a major revenue driver and it's basically a must now.
Old 06-09-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenBoy View Post
Hey everyone! Help needed

I own a pretty quickly growing brand and yes, it used to be a dropshipping store, but currently, it is not. I have a large inventory in the USA and we are a branded and unique eCommerce store!

While dropshipping earlier this year, we had problems with slow shipping and underdelivered products, and PayPal banned me permanently. They were unfortunately not accomodating whatsoever, they are firm on the ban regardless of what the reason was. However, right now we process everything from the US, we own the inventory, everything is nicely branded, and the customer experience is much more unique than what Aliexpress can offer! On top of that, we have a large customer base that loves us and we're a 4.5 on Trustpilot.

Here's my question: Is there any way we could get a new PayPal account back after a permanent ban? It was a huge revenue driver for us, and without it, it's just not the same.

I am prepared for anything, I have contacted an attorney, but they couldn't help much as PayPal is just being a complete ASS about their arbitration process. I currently am in the process of getting my USA citizenship which will possibly get me a new SSN (Immigrated from Poland, sorry for any grammar mistakes), we are also working on creating a brand new business entity to separate what we currently have from what we previously had, and I am thinking of getting a new device just for PayPal...

My question is, what other steps do I need to take in order to make it work? Should I create a brand new Shopify too and try to rebrand my current store/transfer everything to a new one? I am really afraid that it's going to be hard since we already have a huge follower base, as well as we have as our ads are all having our current logos, I am not so sure about the whole store transition

Please let me know y'alls' take on this!
I would love love love to hear any feedback on this

PS I spent thousands trying to resolve this, if you know anyone, or if you are a person that knows what to do PLEASE help me and I will be more than happy to payout!

Welcome and best of luck!
Old 06-09-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenBoy View Post
I do have authorize.net but PayPal is a major revenue driver and it's basically a must now.
This platform still works? I haven't tried it in ages - if so, that's nice to hear
Old 06-09-2021

One thing that comes to mind, is possibly opening a new PP under a family member's name + SSN. Then you can change it to a business account, and add a new EIN (legally have your name on this EIN when you create it). When PP reports your 1099-K, you can have it only show your Business name and address. I haven't tried, but I feel it might work. Take it for what it is.

Last edited by Mohammad123; 06-09-2021 at 12:26 PM.
Old 06-09-2021

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

He is still in Poland,no SSN .
The Following User Says Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
Mohammad123 (06-11-2021)
Old 06-10-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohammad123 View Post
One thing that comes to mind, is possibly opening a new PP under a family member's name + SSN. Then you can change it to a business account, and add a new EIN (legally have your name on this EIN when you create it). When PP reports your 1099-K, you can have it only show your Business name and address. I haven't tried, but I feel it might work. Take it for what it is.