how can i change webgl,canvas,audio, most imp: client react id in my machine ? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 09-17-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 13%
Default Re: how can i change webgl,canvas,audio, most imp: client react id in my machine ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverStealth View Post
From my experience, it depends in how frequent you make accounts. They tend to pick up on extra parameters. Same goes for canvas and webgl. Longer the timeframe the less stricter they are on fingerprinting.
Yeah my friend lose multiple accounts at the same time. They all got linked somehow even though he used Multilogin with different proxies.

If you create in mass then they detect and link other ways than having same fingerprints
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-17-2022

Longevity: 20%
Default Re: how can i change webgl,canvas,audio, most imp: client react id in my machine ?

How many was he making a day?

Was it a perma ban or ID request?

Last edited by DENDEN76; 09-17-2022 at 05:41 AM.
Old 09-17-2022

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 10%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy3805 View Post
Yeah my friend lose multiple accounts at the same time. They all got linked somehow even though he used Multilogin with different proxies.

If you create in mass then they detect and link other ways than having same fingerprints
my opinion anti detect browsers are no good. Your goal is to be as common as possible not the opposite.
All these unique parameters and random plugins will just raise a flag to your account. Think of when you first started selling, you would’ve never have any issues…
Old 09-17-2022

Longevity: 9%

the antidetect browser will simply add noise and you will be the 1 on the entire Internet with such a fingerprint - which will immediately be a red flag for any account. therefore, in search of a working option, how i can change the fingerprint.
I confirm that cases with a simultaneous lock of a large number of obsolete accounts are 100% associated with the same fingerprints or with crooked fingerprints antidetect browsers

https://browserleaks.com/canvas
Old 09-17-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverStealth View Post
my opinion anti detect browsers are no good. Your goal is to be as common as possible not the opposite.
All these unique parameters and random plugins will just raise a flag to your account. Think of when you first started selling, you would’ve never have any issues…
I use same fingerprints on all my accounts with cookies seperated
Old 09-18-2022

Quote:
I use same fingerprints on all my accounts with cookies seperated
you are 100% visible, it’s just that you either have few accounts, or you don’t spend large amounts through them, since all my friends who have different firefox profiles and different users on the computer had all accounts limited after 2-3 months.
Old 09-18-2022

I think the way forward is multiple devices.
You have to have a few accounts per device and you can't make them all at the same time but over time as you build history on each.

I tried making multiple accounts within a month and as soon as I link a marketplace it gets permanent ban...but the very first account I created had no issues.

On the first device i created an account used it after a while created the next used it and kept repeating until 5 accounts no issues.

Anyone tried cellphones?
Old 09-18-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by usebay1341 View Post
you are 100% visible, it’s just that you either have few accounts, or you don’t spend large amounts through them, since all my friends who have different firefox profiles and different users on the computer had all accounts limited after 2-3 months.
I have around 100 accounts same PC, cookies seperated, going on 6 months
Old 09-18-2022

Making multiple accounts you dont use is easy. Do you actually do business on all 100?
Old 09-18-2022
Threadstarter  

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENDEN76 View Post
I think the way forward is multiple devices.
You have to have a few accounts per device and you can't make them all at the same time but over time as you build history on each.

I tried making multiple accounts within a month and as soon as I link a marketplace it gets permanent ban...but the very first account I created had no issues.

On the first device i created an account used it after a while created the next used it and kept repeating until 5 accounts no issues.

Anyone tried cellphones?
Image no:2 link https://ibb.co/C5ZbY7k

image no:3 link: https://ibb.co/tJMd4FT

see hardware id information

change all id but client reacts are not change in every system.
whenever I change forcefully paypal ,ebay and other site not working or not going for next step for register .

paypal are link with client reacts id.

every multi login app are not change client reacts id ,

anybody have solution ?
Old 09-18-2022

Quote:
Making multiple accounts you dont use is easy. Do you actually do business on all 100?
I just realized that this is a PayPal thread, I thought we were talking about eBay.

I only have around 20 PayPal’s. 2 business accounts and the rest are personal accounts. I still use same fingerprints on all of them. Just have cookies seperated. And all of them are being actively used.
Old 09-19-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 57%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
I have around 100 accounts same PC, cookies seperated, going on 6 months
This is normal... very normal.
Old 09-19-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by radhedesign View Post
Image no:2 link https://ibb.co/C5ZbY7k

image no:3 link: https://ibb.co/tJMd4FT

see hardware id information

change all id but client reacts are not change in every system.
whenever I change forcefully paypal ,ebay and other site not working or not going for next step for register .

paypal are link with client reacts id.

every multi login app are not change client reacts id ,

anybody have solution ?

Have you tried a different machine to prove your theory?
Old 09-19-2022

Quote:
I just realized that this is a PayPal thread, I thought we were talking about eBay.

I only have around 20 PayPal’s. 2 business accounts and the rest are personal accounts. I still use same fingerprints on all of them. Just have cookies seperated. And all of them are being actively used.
Do you find the personals much easier to work with than the businesses?
Old 09-19-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Have you tried a different machine to prove your theory?

Yes ,i am already test, every saparate machine have different id
But whenever you create multiple accounts in same machine then facing issues.
Old 09-19-2022
Threadstarter  

hi,

one more think detail below:

how can I change fingerprint by using about:config in Mozilla Firefox?

I want to manual change WebGL ,canvas,audio, client rects without any extensions .

thank you
Old 09-19-2022

Not sure.

Seems like my recycled mobile iPs are getting me the ban. One account made with what I'm presuming a Fresh IP has no issues at all, no doc request, no perma ban after link but made exactly the same way as the others.

Yet to receive payments so I'll see how that goes
Old 09-19-2022
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by radhedesign View Post
hi,

one more think detail below:

how can I change fingerprint by using about:config in Mozilla Firefox?

I want to manual change WebGL ,canvas,audio, client rects without any extensions .

thank you
I'm curious what your train of thought is in doing all these?
Old 09-19-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
This is normal... very normal.
I don’t understand why they are trying to change the fingerprints when same fingerprints work just as good. If I was really concerned about different fingerprints, I would just get a new device for each account
Old 09-19-2022
Super Moderator

Quote:
I don’t understand why they are trying to change the fingerprints when same fingerprints work just as good. If I was really concerned about different fingerprints, I would just get a new device for each account
I"m not sure either... but it's not a bad thing for them to try new things.

It could be good for all of us in the community in the future.
Old 09-19-2022

let's not argue with those who allegedly have 1 million accounts on 1 PC and everyone has a normal business in them. lol. let's try to find an effective solution in order to change the fingerprints for 1 pc, since having 100 devices is nonsense
Old 09-19-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
I'm curious what your train of thought is in doing all these?
My main concern is here in india whenever you create new paypal account got immediately permanent limited, whenever used different fingerprint paypal not going limited.