PayPal USA Address Confirmation - HOW TO? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 05-20-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
Default PayPal USA Address Confirmation - HOW TO?

I need to buy something online, and the seller wants the USA PayPal Account to be "addressed verified", even if the product is Digital. Like If i want to buy hosting,etc.
I tried adding those Business Cards from Revolut, the address was not verified. I tried with a real credit card from a friend (he does't use it anymore), and i added his address and the zip code, the address was not verified, i then tried with cards from People and Relay , all requiring a ZIP code. The address was still not verified. All cards have ZIP verification , if you put it on another address they won't work.

The account is US stealth. What can I do now?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-20-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: PayPal USA Address Confirmation - HOW TO?

no luck with Vanilla visa use registered to the zip code?

Do you have a bank account on the pp?
Old 05-20-2023
Threadstarter  

Yes. I am not in US, i just have friends there. I bought the stealth account,it's still running even if it's SSN unconfirmed. I added a lot of cards that confirms on zip, but still nothing
Old 05-20-2023

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

street number?
Old 05-22-2023

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplex View Post
I need to buy something online, and the seller wants the USA PayPal Account to be "addressed verified", even if the product is Digital. Like If i want to buy hosting,etc.
I tried adding those Business Cards from Revolut, the address was not verified. I tried with a real credit card from a friend (he does't use it anymore), and i added his address and the zip code, the address was not verified, i then tried with cards from People and Relay , all requiring a ZIP code. The address was still not verified. All cards have ZIP verification , if you put it on another address they won't work.

You can find guys who selling AVS VCC in the forum marketplace, they have address, zip code, and can linked in US paypal (but first check BIN card, because need only US card, other country card if linked, can limited your paypal)

Last edited by SaiJin; 05-24-2023 at 11:56 AM.
Old 05-22-2023

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplex View Post

check forum marketplace for AVS card... you must give primary address from your paypal account to AVS card seller. not additional address, only primary. usually price for AVS card under your details from 20 till 30$. also this card must have small balance, you need to buy something physical from this card to verify your address. you can use shein website or something like this

Last edited by fabrizio81; 05-22-2023 at 03:42 AM.
Old 05-22-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabrizio81 View Post
check forum marketplace for AVS card... you must give primary address from your paypal account to AVS card seller. not additional address, only primary. usually price for AVS card under your details from 20 till 30$. also this card must have small balance, you need to buy something physical from this card to verify your address. you can use shein website or something like this
right on - marketplace
Old 05-22-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabrizio81 View Post
So ,

1. those cards who only verify the ZIP code will not verify anyone PayPal Address

2. i need to have a few dollars on it, and buy from another paypal a small "thing" right? Like it will be enough to pay with it, to one my others stealth account a "FOR GOODS" payment, with address?
Old 05-23-2023

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
1. those cards who only verify the ZIP code will not verify anyone PayPal Address
Seller can register your address in AVS vcc, and you without problems link this card in paypal.
I won’t say 100% that such cards are now being sell, because I didn’t buy for a long time, but 3-5 years ago it worked