| james1965 | 08-11-2026 02:07 PM | Re: 10 years old Stealth Indonesian PP, stuck in password reset loop Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay
(Post 1270525)
you contact paypal , pass verification and place a new cellphone on file
this is the best way to go regardless of the other issues | Yes, this is the option which I am thinking and will do. Just need to find complete vcc number from emails, forums. Need to find from where I bought that added vcc because I am sure, Paypal support will ask for complete card number, expiry and cvc. And other details I have like recent transactions, complete phone number and other history.
BTW, do you know how to get Indonesian phone number to make call to Paypal. And second which is best and cheap option to buy phone number for Paypal. Definitely I have to provide new number for update and I also need to keep that ready.
Which are 1,2,3 options to buy mobile number.
And another question, is it necessary that I must add Indonesian number or I can also add other country number.
I think if I do this as my own as normal user then adding other country phone number is fine but in current situation its risky to give Paypal support Non-Indonesian number as this will make my case more suspicious.
Regards
James |