Too long withdraw time ?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-28-2013
razzor3000's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 70
Thanks: 33
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (0)
Question Too long withdraw time ??

Hi there

I do a transfert on a iban to a "prepaid mastercard with attached iban"

I found this formula very good combination for me.

Problem is , i registered this card on one of my paypals accounts and i withdraw on 23/05 , we are 28 / 05 and still nothing on my IBAN.

Its the first time a PP withdraw take sooo long for me, usually takes max 3 open days after check or verification no?

I really don t uderstand

Do you thin ksometing anormal happend ? All bank transfert are mark as " TERMINATED"
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 05-28-2013
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 41,970
Thanks: 5,467
Thanked 8,997 Times in 7,022 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default

Yup. Expect notice from paypal.

May not be good news.

Is this the same account from your hard week?

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-28-2013
razzor3000's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 70
Thanks: 33
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Yup. Expect notice from paypal.

May not be good news.

Is this the same account from your hard week?

hello,

No, its a small account, 6 mouth , all ok ... 1020 usd withdraw...

Any notice from mother PP

Just receive mail that my bank transfert is terminated and that i must expect get monney on my bank on 27/05

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-28-2013
razzor3000's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 70
Thanks: 33
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Really i don' t understand , i NEVER saw a such a long transfert withdraw from PP to bank before =(

I m really affraid , cause over 1000 usd

...We are the 28/05 , The end of the day begin and any payement from paypal.

I now well there is a week end between 23/05 and 28 / 05 but please, 4 open days ???


... NEver saw that before.

Any advises or experience to quiet me ?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-28-2013
razzor3000's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 70
Thanks: 33
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (0)
Default

GB , if you heard already that PP send payement to bank but ... Not send ? ???

This CAN happend ?

Thank you GB
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-28-2013
BigCJ's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,790
Thanks: 1,192
Thanked 1,019 Times in 708 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
iTrader: (6)
Default

Sounds like IBAN banned it due to mismatching names?
Should be returned sometime this week
__________________
NEW account verification services! Please Inquire with a PM!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-28-2013
razzor3000's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 70
Thanks: 33
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (0)
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmixers View Post
Sounds like IBAN banned it due to mismatching names?
Should be returned sometime this week
IMPOSSIBLE

Cause niew iban .... Never use this iban on other PP

Any other suggestion ??? a PP withdraw can take 5 opendays ???
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-28-2013
BigCJ's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,790
Thanks: 1,192
Thanked 1,019 Times in 708 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
iTrader: (6)
Default

Nothing is 'impossible'
Especially when you are talking about money.

never mind, got the prior info.

Sounds like the bank rejected it if the transfer on pps side said complete.
Call the card bank issuer and expect it to be returned by pp.
__________________
NEW account verification services! Please Inquire with a PM!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-28-2013
razzor3000's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 70
Thanks: 33
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (0)
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmixers View Post
Nothing is 'impossible'
Especially when you are talking about money.

never mind, got the prior info.

Sounds like the bank rejected it if the transfer on pps side said complete.
Call the card bank issuer and expect it to be returned by pp.
Really strange , i had 3 other cards on this bank, and withdraw to these sae card type were successful.

I use 3 times the same bank type but with other iban, this bank never rejected my monney from paypal

to now i still not see my monney on my account ,

... Really scaring ...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-28-2013
BigCJ's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,790
Thanks: 1,192
Thanked 1,019 Times in 708 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
iTrader: (6)
Default

It does happen sometimes.
I had a card that I used for 4 months with the exact same transfer amounts with each withdrawal.
Suddenly, they just stopped coming in.

When I called the card, they said there was nothing out of the ordinary with the account.
Then, the next day, my card was blocked and I had to call the bank that issued the card.

They told me that they did not like the mismatching names and wanted all the info of the other person, ID and all that stuff.

What happened with you, Most likely, is a rep that handles the daily deposits at the bank saw the mismatched names and sent the deposit back.
The card company wont know anything about it until 24 to 48 hours after the deposits were rejected though.

This is the order the deposits come in usually.

Paypal --> Bank --> Card

If the deposits do not show up in a few days, call the issuing bank to ask if they are holding the funds.

Good luck
__________________
NEW account verification services! Please Inquire with a PM!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BigCJ For This Useful Post:
razzor3000 (05-28-2013)
  #11  
Old 05-28-2013
razzor3000's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 70
Thanks: 33
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmixers View Post
It does happen sometimes.
I had a card that I used for 4 months with the exact same transfer amounts with each withdrawal.
Suddenly, they just stopped coming in.

When I called the card, they said there was nothing out of the ordinary with the account.
Then, the next day, my card was blocked and I had to call the bank that issued the card.

They told me that they did not like the mismatching names and wanted all the info of the other person, ID and all that stuff.

What happened with you, Most likely, is a rep that handles the daily deposits at the bank saw the mismatched names and sent the deposit back.
The card company wont know anything about it until 24 to 48 hours after the deposits were rejected though.

This is the order the deposits come in usually.

Paypal --> Bank --> Card

If the deposits do not show up in a few days, call the issuing bank to ask if they are holding the funds.

Good luck
Thanks for sharing

This sounds scarring... was it a payoneer card ?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-28-2013
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 31
Thanks: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzor3000 View Post
I now well there is a week end between 23/05 and 28 / 05 but please, 4 open days ???
Monday 27/5 was a US federal holiday and banks were closed. So that might have something to do with the extra time.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-29-2013
razzor3000's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 70
Thanks: 33
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (0)
Default

okokok , got the response got the reason and probably got the monney ...


F*** Banks , they send me a mail to say me that my prepaid card has too much reload from too much iban so too much oppération.


...Now my own bank ask me for another bank account to send me this monney

I m just affraid cause i receive many payements by IBAN. ... And bank call me to say me that paypal payement were HOLD but not talk me about IBAN payement in HOLD

... SUper affraid , i run to bank
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-29-2013
razzor3000's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 70
Thanks: 33
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (0)
Angry

ok guys

Micro deposit prepaid mastercard had update their rules :

Maximum 15 withdra wmonney on the prepaid mastercard with iban attached

ALL my iban payement will be probably returned ... i m sick , really :(
they transfert already 1/3 of all my PP withdraw

strange cause they reject direct iban transfert from buyer and refoud him directly


Bank (curiously) not return monney to paypal and ask me what do
But return direct payement done by iban from buyer who pay me by bank....

... MasterGeda Is SICK

i ve got a terrible head ache lol

Last edited by razzor3000; 05-29-2013 at 06:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-31-2013
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 57,965
Thanks: 4,604
Thanked 7,065 Times in 6,435 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (7)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzor3000 View Post
ok guys

Micro deposit prepaid mastercard had update their rules :

Maximum 15 withdra wmonney on the prepaid mastercard with iban attached

ALL my iban payement will be probably returned ... i m sick , really :(
they transfert already 1/3 of all my PP withdraw

strange cause they reject direct iban transfert from buyer and refoud him directly


Bank (curiously) not return monney to paypal and ask me what do
But return direct payement done by iban from buyer who pay me by bank....

... MasterGeda Is SICK

i ve got a terrible head ache lol
That is bad :( I am getting a headache too - sad to hear about the change for you but you will have to adapt.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
withdraw still pending? how long can be classed as normal time scale BananaMan UK eBay & Paypal 8 07-15-2012 10:16 AM
First limitation in a long time Sandy D Subscriber Discussions 19 04-16-2012 11:03 PM
long time no see... rapunzel_01 Everything Else 3 07-10-2011 07:38 AM
did something to get suspened from ebay a long time ago 345cheerybomb eBay Suspensions 19 08-04-2010 09:25 AM
How much to withdraw at a time and how long to wait to avoid limitation? vigilantex69 Paypal Limited 13 08-02-2010 10:25 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:45 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts