eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal: "We couldn't verify this phone number" (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/60510-paypal-we-couldnt-verify-phone-number.html)

stepia2 05-29-2013 12:38 PM

Paypal: "We couldn't verify this phone number"

Anyone know a workaround for the annoying Paypal phone verification? Every time I log in a Paypal account from "a new computer", they won't let me withdraw unless I complete their stupid phone verification, which doesn't even involve calling anyone. They attempt to match info with public records and other databases, and then say "We couldn't verify this phone number". Anyone know what to do?

Dmshark25 05-29-2013 12:42 PM

Yes you need to call from the phone number that you registered with when you created the account .

Dmshark25 05-29-2013 12:45 PM

And it's not good to withdrawal to your bank account from a diff computer/IP too many times will result In limitation

Sandy D 05-29-2013 09:27 PM

Are you logging in the the same computer and user account every time?

Something is flagging your account.

You just cannot log in and out from different computers a lot.

cygnusx1 05-30-2013 11:11 PM

They probably don't see their cookies and other tracking stuff.

GreenBean 05-31-2013 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stepia2 (Post 453466)
Anyone know a workaround for the annoying Paypal phone verification? Every time I log in a Paypal account from "a new computer", they won't let me withdraw unless I complete their stupid phone verification, which doesn't even involve calling anyone. They attempt to match info with public records and other databases, and then say "We couldn't verify this phone number". Anyone know what to do?

Why are you signing in from a new computer?

What is the reason for this?

It is known that paypal want to see cookies, same IP whenever the account is being used.

Explain what you are doing.

:ranger:

rsot 05-31-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stepia2 (Post 453466)

Why cant you just stick to one computer with standard activity - anything preventing you from that?

hapajenn1 06-01-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 453917)
Why are you signing in from a new computer?

What is the reason for this?

It is known that paypal want to see cookies, same IP whenever the account is being used.

Explain what you are doing.

:ranger:

lets say one PC you're using has 3 different User Accounts each with its own Stealth EB .....and you use Firefox (same program) for each User Account.... do you still need to clear cache n cookies each time you log on? Or is it unnecessary to clear out cookies as long as User Account is separate ?

danshan 06-01-2013 10:52 PM

Anyone know how to pass phone verification?

GreenBean 06-01-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danshan (Post 454464)
Anyone know how to pass phone verification?

WoW!!!!

Not had this question from you for a couple of hours.

Forum is divided as to replies for this.

Maybe an answer might happen

:smash:

danshan 06-02-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 454466)
WoW!!!!

Not had this question from you for a couple of hours.

Forum is divided as to replies for this.

Maybe an answer might happen

:smash:

I know I hate when paypal has me on something it drives me insane my goal is to beat all their checks and this one is killing me!

oompaloompa 06-02-2013 10:46 AM

if you have to log in from many computers and you have to clear cookies regularly (both not recommend), then prepare the user a day before, log in and play around, then withdraw the next day, that way it will have some cookies on file...

hapajenn1 06-02-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 454562)
if you have to log in from many computers and you have to clear cookies regularly (both not recommend)

what about us ppl who use the Ipad method for stealth & PP? (since One IPAD lets you sign on diff Stealth & PP as long as you clear cookies in Safari options). Is this still not recommended? What about the fact that Mac address can't be read off an Ipad device ?

GreenBean 06-02-2013 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hapajenn1 (Post 454708)
what about us ppl who use the Ipad method for stealth & PP? (since One IPAD lets you sign on diff Stealth & PP as long as you clear cookies in Safari options). Is this still not recommended? What about the fact that Mac address can't be read off an Ipad device ?

What about going to this part of the forum

eBay Tracking - eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

This VERY topic is addressed in a thread a day .

It is advised to AVOID the appl on the ipad/iphone/android & kingdom come.

:mad:

rsot 06-04-2013 02:01 PM

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tr...ns-thread.html

For the folx who cant quite hit the link :FF:

GreenBean 06-04-2013 10:38 PM

Hockey's thread is a STICKY there.

Pops up like a wee hamster on its wheel

:thumb:

astralman 06-05-2013 06:49 AM

Almost Nobody on this forum from the us knows how to pass a phone verification and the ones who know it wont say it. Trust me I have researched it and tried many companies. Really hard to get it through it unless you get a landline like att or old companies from back in the day. I could be wrong.

Dmshark25 06-05-2013 06:59 AM

I never once have been asked to phone verify any Paypal account over 30 accounts and 10 months, when do they ask this??

rsot 06-05-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astralman (Post 455465)
Almost Nobody on this forum from the us knows how to pass a phone verification and the ones who know it wont say it. Trust me I have researched it and tried many companies. Really hard to get it through it unless you get a landline like att or old companies from back in the day. I could be wrong.

You have not researched it enough then astralman :(

Dmshark25 06-05-2013 11:22 AM

If this is the verification that you get once in a while for security , i think they asked this to me once when transferring money but i just used google voice and it called gave me the 4 digit pin i put that in and that was it transfer went through

danshan 06-05-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 455555)
If this is the verification that you get once in a while for security , i think they asked this to me once when transferring money but i just used google voice and it called gave me the 4 digit pin i put that in and that was it transfer went through

really that is awesome tried google voice many times no success

Dmshark25 06-05-2013 07:11 PM

This happened like 2 months ago on one account , Paypal made me put the verification code before I could withdrawal money