Can't change bank account on PP - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 08-04-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default Re: Can't change bank account on PP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
What kind of phone number you using Okija? Are you working on pp.com or other platform?

it is a usa phone
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-04-2014

also i have contacted paypal time without number and they promised to resolve the issue.

also how can a number be register on pp?
Old 08-09-2014

Longevity: 60%

Im still cant add bank account because Paypal require verify phone number .
Old 08-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkijaAmaka View Post
also i have contacted paypal time without number and they promised to resolve the issue.

also how can a number be register on pp?
What exactly did they say? And what has been DONE by PP?
Old 08-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidq12 View Post
Im still cant add bank account because Paypal require verify phone number .
What are you doing about that?

I gather you are talking about paypal USA?

Old 08-09-2014

i have sorted it out

thanks all
Old 08-09-2014
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

How did you sort it out and what happened?

Please tell us in details
Old 08-09-2014

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 68%

pp seems to get more and more bureaucratic every day, and we all know what happens when a company or country as too much bureaucracy it collapses.
Old 08-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Edited out.

Last edited by rsot; 08-09-2014 at 04:44 PM.
Old 08-09-2014

Longevity: 70%

lol wtf rsot? What exactly makes you think that you can speak for them?
Old 08-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

That post was not written by me - I am editing this now.

Where you been at Elijah? Good to see you back
Old 08-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak View Post
pp seems to get more and more bureaucratic every day, and we all know what happens when a company or country as too much bureaucracy it collapses.
Will not worry stealthers.

Work-arounds will always be found.

Old 08-10-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post

I wanted to add to new bank accounts to my paypal accounts, which were after 90 days and I'd say closer to 4 months

I had text plus numbers attached , and even though when I logged into my Textplus account the number was gone due to none use I wanted to see if it would work

And it did , they gave a 4 digit code and I guess the number would be ringing at that point and I'd have to plug in the 4 digit code

So it shows u that any number works, but it needs to be the one that u have had registered in paypal when created or possibly added in for a few months for it to work

But to try to add these services on the fly, just will not work and they are looking for the number to match public records

I think if u make at least a call every 28 days u retain the number in these apps, I'm not sure about Textplus but I know Pinger will email me right before the end of the month and tell me to make a call to retain the number, so this could be of nice value

But I never received an email like this from Textplus so I'm not sure when they drop ur number

And I called in to add and the only other option was the rep needed to ask public data base questions to add the account

The moral of the story , get a working number whatever service u want that u will always have access to

And one other time this happened over a year ago it worked with a GV number that I had access to, but now many are saying GV is possibly blacklisted
Old 08-12-2014

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Was that number ever registered to the paypal?

If not that's a problem

well, a US phone number could be assigned to more than one person. So it's hard to know if a phone number was registered to the Paypal yet.
But the thing is I've tried to add 2 phone numbers into the account. 1 Pinger and 1 real cellphone number of my friend. Both of them don't work. I would say that Paypal probably check the public information of phone number, some kinds of database like Yellowpage,...

stealthers will always find some ways. In this case, try to keep the phone number which was registered with the Paypal account is the safest way. However, what we are trying to find out in this topic is what should we do AFTER we got that error and the registered phone number was ALREADY GONE. Probably money still in the account, eBay account still works well, so trying to keep the phone number alive looks like a long-term strategy for stealthers. Not how to resolve this error.

In my case, I was trying to send the money out from the account to others. We all know that linking is bad idea but I have idea to do that safely (sorry I could not write it here). I withdrew successfully ~$4000 from the account which couldn't add bank account into. Then still work with that Paypal account but be always READY to receive suspension

Some of my friends have found some ideas, I haven't test it yet due to so many reasons, but it's reasonable. Why don't you guys try it?
1. Add a VCC to the Paypal account. Confirm it. The verification will be gone
2. Or go to profile's phone number, edit the last digit original phone number. Log out. After 1-2 days, log in and try to add bank account. If it doesn't work, try the next solution
3. Wait. Just try to keep the IP address stable, cookies, everything stable. Pay some big merchants like eBat, hosting services, ... Try to log in everyday, after a certain period of time (weeks, months,...), like a normal user, not a stealther, then try to add bank account whenever you feel confident.

Finally, good luck you guys
Old 08-12-2014

Longevity: 69%

Still no workaround?
Old 08-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazy View Post
Still no workaround?
What do you do at paypal account creation?

What steps do you take regarding phones?

Old 08-12-2014

Longevity: 73%
Send a message via Skype™ to defon

My suggestions and work arounds.

1) Theory: PP is now checking the phone number assigned to the bank account from the bank. I have never heard of this... but has anyone tried to change your bank contact phone number to your stealth account phone nummber, wait a day or two, then try again?

2) Theory: CALLER ID CHECK: I hvae seen this as an issue before with EB veryify. If the caller ID showing (cell phone) on the system is John Smith and your stealth account is Ben Hur, it was giving an error, eventually there was a "I don't own a phone in my name" option. IF this is what is going on then go buy a trac phone, activate the phone then call a phone you own with advanced Caller ID (this will show the name registered to the phone number from trac phone). I used this for other reasons in the past.

Now make a stealth account with that name you found on trac phone caller ID. Change your Bank info phone to this new trac phone number. Now you ahve to send money to this stealth account to withdrawal fudns to bank account OR just start using new stealth accounts with this method.

I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS METHOD YET, but from my internet and banking experience this will work.

3) Theory: Maybe, just maybe F****** PP has finally wised up and found a way to match the names form the Bank. All my bank accounts are real accounts, not VBA with a Mismatched name. If this is the cause then a corporation set up with a simlair name will be the solution. Corps are $70 to $80. :-( New mexico corps are less than $40 but opening a checking account for a business online can be a pain in the ass, not all banks will do this.

Is a VPS triggering this issue?
The few accounts I have had problems with this have all used VPS. This could be a trigger made by VPS detected and it could be a loop to mess with everyone and there is no real solution. Use a new REAL IP , log into PP a few times over 5 days, on day 6 try again.

QUESTION: Has anyone had these problems with a real IP address? Not proxy, VPN, VPS,

I have started to see this issue for 2 or 3 of my accounts. But I have also made brand new accounts with VPS and GV number and added Bank accounts (fisrt bank account only) with no problem, only have this issue when adding a 2nd bank account. Not sure why this happens sometimes.

Also, if you already buy REAL products you can always just buy from your vendor with PP, then sell on EB with the properly made new stealth account.

If that fails you have buying gold bars on websites with your PP account. You can always request a check and deposit it into any business account.

I have deposited the wrong check into the wrong business account 100s of times. Once the check was over $25K and the bank still did the deposit. Banks treat Busienss corp Bank Accounts much different than personal accounts.

---- UPDATE:
I just added a bank account to a new stealth account and no problem. I used the same methods to create and same bank. Strange, almost like adding a 2nd account throws a flag. Maybe I'll try to have PP cancel the current Bank ACCOUNT, write an echeck on the old account after I already close it.

ONE THING is different with this account.... I just realized this EB account is linked to PP for EB fees auto pay. Hmmmm not sure if that would make a difference. I doubt it.

Last edited by defon; 08-12-2014 at 02:23 PM.
Old 08-13-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 69%

Quote:

i really don't think any of y'all are reading this thread...there is no work around..i've done everything i can...if you do not have access to whatever phone number was listed on the account..you're SOL and can only get a check

you can keep calling and calling..but it will not get you anywhere ...if anyone has figured it out..please share..i've spoke with them many times over the phone and through email..it's a dead end and PP is stealing your money unless you get a check
Old 08-13-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmhmh1111 View Post
i really don't think any of y'all are reading this thread...there is no work around..i've done everything i can...if you do not have access to whatever phone number was listed on the account..you're SOL and can only get a check

you can keep calling and calling..but it will not get you anywhere ...if anyone has figured it out..please share..i've spoke with them many times over the phone and through email..it's a dead end and PP is stealing your money unless you get a check
Your almost right, it depends on how u make your account that determines how many options u get to add a second bank

But the key is to make the paypal account with a working phone number , the number u use on creation must be a number that u will be able to keep
The Following User Says Thank You to Dmshark25 For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (08-13-2014)
Old 08-13-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmhmh1111 View Post

Then you answered your own question.

Keep the phone number active.

Old 08-13-2014
Executive [VIP]

Definitely true on working phone number concept
Old 08-13-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Definitely true on working phone number concept
It might be strange to some.

But the fact there are posts after posts with users saying there are problems, it appears this has never featured large on the list of sensible things to do with account creation.