Need Link to Create new PayPal. - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-03-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default Routing numbers and PAYPAL

I am pretty certain that you cannot use the same bank account number for more than one PAYPAL account. In fact, I tried to use a Debit card that I had on an account that I closed - and 6 months later they still would not let me add it to another established account that I have as an Alternative payment. They said that since I had used it before I could NEVER use it for another PAYPAL account. I don't know why they have this policy - but they do. I have opened up 2 different bank accounts from the same bank - and I am going to open my 3rd bank account from a different bank - just in case they are watching routing numbers. I am in the process of setting up 3 different eBay/PAYPAL accounts right now. I have opened them all as Business accounts. I don't know if that makes a difference but the questions they ask are a bit different.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-03-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Argh. Sorry. No new routing number but account number, correct.
Old 10-04-2008
Threadstarter  

Alright.
3 accounts, all as business, you got to fax them the papers so that they confirm the business and lift the limit and everything so they watch you rarely.. Im having a harder time confirming them as business with the fax thing.
Old 10-04-2008

Longevity: 96%

seriously, you really should just buy the ebook it will save you alot of time just because its comprehensive. (Although everything you are asking can be discovered in about 15mins or less with a quick search)
Old 10-04-2008
Threadstarter  

The question was just to know if I could add a new email to my existant paypal to receive the payments from that email.

I had one email with one ioffer account that got suspended. The PP still works good.
I created a new email with a new ioffer account and I was wondering if I could only goto the preference PayPal window and add that email. That way I could be able to receive the payment from the new ioffer account (not really related like ebay/paypal, so I doubt about the linking problem) because my paypal is fine.

Im just wondering if it will create a flag just by simply adding a new email? and get payments from it.. my account is business verified in canada.

thank you
Old 10-04-2008
Threadstarter  

....maybe someone know
Old 10-04-2008
Threadstarter  

Can anyone gives me this answer...
Old 10-05-2008

Default Business accounts

I am going to get Tax ID #'s for each business. It really isn't hard and it costs next to nothing. So far, eBay and PP have asked for nothing like that. I am just waiting for my two little deposits so that I can get the accounts confirmed. I plan on setting up at least 2 more eBay/PP accounts - so I will have 5. I will only use 3 of them at a time and I will rotate them. The absolutely hardest part of this is keeping your User Names, passwords and IP's, etc. straight. One slip up and you could be toast. I even bought a separate modem just to use for eBay stuff. It resets the IP in 2 minutes. We will see how long I last.
Old 10-05-2008

Default using old PAYPAL account

Sorry that I didn't answer your question in my last posting. I forgot what this thread was for. Anyway, I think that I can answer you. As long as the PAYPAL account that you are planning on using has NEVER been linked to a suspended eBay account, and if the name, address, etc are the same as your new eBay account - then you can just add your new email address to you old PP account and use it. I am not positive about the name and address having to be the same - but I think that it is a good idea. I know that if you use an "infected" PAYPAL account with a new clean eBay account - eventually they will discover this and you could lose both. You might get away with this for a while though. My kid just did this and he has been up and running for a week. He has broke countless rules for setting up a new eBay account but unless you do something to attract their attention - you can fly under the radar for a while. Eventually you will get caught though so it is a good idea to have another eBay account with a different IP and everything stated in Aspkin's book on deck in case your new eBay account gets booted.
Old 10-05-2008
Threadstarter  

No, my thing as nothing to do with PayPal, its more about eBay.
I had a sellers account on one website that has nothing to do with eBay, and got suspended, but my PayPal still works fine.

My question is mostly about PayPal. If I add a new EMAIL to this existant PayPal, (with his linked to my new seller account on a website) That seller site isnt like eBay/PayPal connected, ebay and paypal are so closed so it might be different, thats my question... Can I add that new email address for that new account, INTO my existant PayPal account ? Thats the main question, will it create a flag in PayPal ?

(An other little question, have you seen people have 3-4 different emails inside the same PayPal and each emails was getting money in the same PayPal ?)

My PayPal runs fine, I just dont want to bust it out by adding a new email.. Its verified business also. Everything is straight, it's just a question about raising a flag, because that seller web has nothing to do with PayPal. If they caught me, I'll only get suspended but PayPal will be ok.
Old 10-05-2008
Threadstarter  

Is this question a bit more clear ? Its only about PayPal.
Old 10-05-2008
Threadstarter  

Ok then. Guess no one will step in and clear that out, sorry for this thread