Need advice on this.... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-04-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default Need advice on this....

Okay well here's the situation, I made 5 PayPal accounts, One of them was a few weeks old I was using VPS with it. I managed to get up to $500 on it from my sales in about one day. (not on eBay, I sell on various forums virtual items) and yes verified with VCC and real bank account.

Following day I used another PayPal I made and added another bank account and VCC , was just waiting for the bank deposits to appear to fully verify it. I got up to $600 in one day.

Third day I used another stealth PayPal and racked up $700 in two days. So what I did was send $500 from one of the newer verified PayPal to the PayPal that's two weeks old with fully verified bank account and VCC (waited about 4 days before i did that). Now there's $1100 on that older account (the one that's a few weeks old). I try to withdraw $1000 and leave $100 in there.

(yes i know that was a bad idea) So you've guessed it! Boom limited within 5 min of doing the bank withdraw request.. So not only was that account limited but the account I sent the money from was also limited.

Im only left with 3 PayPal's , Two that are fully verified with VCC and real bank accounts. And one that i still need to add a bank account. One of the fully verified accounts has $500 and the other one has $700. Now I don't want to be stupid and try to send large amounts to another PayPal account.

My question is when do I withdraw some of the money? I know I cant withdraw all of it. But how much longer should i wait? And how much should i take out? Those two accounts are a few days old . Thanks for the help everyone

Last edited by GreenBean; 06-04-2014 at 03:04 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-04-2014

Default Re: Need advice on this....

There's no set rules when it comes to EB/PP.
They can find anything you do suspicious and act as they wish.

Personally though, I would never withdraw $1000+ in one transaction. That's foolish.

I personally try not to make a single withdrawal higher than $500.

Usually i'll do $350, wait until it goes through, then another $350.
So if you do it like every 2 days, to be safe, you can withdraw around $1k a week max.

Note these numbers are just what I personally find to cause no issues, I'm sure some people (higher volume sellers) can do thousands a week without issues. But on newer-ish stealth accounts, stick to low withdrawals. $500 may not seem like a lot to you, but to eBay you are an average Joe selling used stuff on eBay and should NOT be making hundreds of dollars a day.
Old 06-04-2014

Longevity: 72%

I know you're probably trying to conserve bank accounts, but that really only works for so long.. Sending money between accounts is a no-no and increases the risk of a manual review (which even happens every now and then with my customers' payments as is), which PP most certainly caught in your case. It sucks, but just speaking from personal experience. The best method is to withdraw to multiple bank accounts, with each account having their own.

Personally, I think any amount under $2000 is OK to withdraw; this is only provided no other flags are raised. Anything higher than that frequency in total within' the week may cause problems. To answer your question, if you want to be on the safe side, you can withdraw $500 or less each day; I don't see a problem with that at all.

Last edited by exxomscp; 06-04-2014 at 11:19 AM.
Old 06-04-2014

Longevity: 59%

I agree....the best is: one bank account for each paypal and one paypal for each ebay..... eliminates lots of potential problems...and i only use real bank accounts...no VBA's.
Old 06-04-2014
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the help fellas, Each paypal account im making is having its own bank account. So im no longer sending large amounts to other paypal's , just withdrawing from each one , I havent withdrawn in a couple of days... Im prob going to wait it out a just a couple of days more before i try doing anything.

I have gone ahead and filed for a LLC , Im going to do this right and make it official, im going to pose as a web hosting company. Cant keep up with paypal's strict rules, Any little thing and they ask for social , cant do this anymore. I cant afford to have thousands frozen for so long
Old 06-04-2014

Longevity: 64%

I always wait 3 days before withdrawing and I never go over $200 since I spread sales among many stealths and I rarely have as much money as you did tied to one single account.

I realize you said your sales weren't from eBay, but my reasoning stems from Paypal's 21 day hold policy. Since the earliest you can get your funds from a new account is 3 days after tracking confirms delivery, I got into a habit of waiting 3 days inbetween withdrawals. It's worked pretty well for me in avoiding limitation, even after the 21 day holds were long removed.

But yes, never take out that much money at once and never ever send it to other Paypal accounts that you own. You may not get limited right away, but once one account goes down, it's only a matter of time before they all do.
Old 06-04-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumsake2 View Post
I always wait 3 days before withdrawing and I never go over $200 since I spread sales among many stealths and I rarely have as much money as you did tied to one single account.

I realize you said your sales weren't from eBay, but my reasoning stems from Paypal's 21 day hold policy. Since the earliest you can get your funds from a new account is 3 days after tracking confirms delivery, I got into a habit of waiting 3 days inbetween withdrawals. It's worked pretty well for me in avoiding limitation, even after the 21 day holds were long removed.

But yes, never take out that much money at once and never ever send it to other Paypal accounts that you own. You may not get limited right away, but once one account goes down, it's only a matter of time before they all do.
Thanks for the tips, How many PayPal stealths do you have? I started using a new one today and weird this one is making wait the 21 days to withdraw or send.

The other 2 i used dont have that 21 day restriction and both have well over $600 in them. I wonder why that is?
Old 06-04-2014

Longevity: 64%

I rotate selling on about 10 stealths and I have a few that I'm aging as backups.

Is this new stealth Paypal for sales outside of eBay? I'm afraid I don't know much in regards to receiving payments outside of eBay so hopefully someone else can chime in to help with your question.
Old 06-04-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

The accounts are too new to even be receiving $500 in one day, and than combine than with sending payments between new accounts, and than withdrawing on accounts that are not even a week old

All this is risky behavior

You need to age your paypal accounts slowly

Create the account and maybe wait a couple weeks to accept a payment and something small like under $20

Gradually increase sales over 3 months and than after 3 months of gradual increases in sales than start to use them

You need to find a way to age the accounts slowly like this
Old 06-05-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
The accounts are too new to even be receiving $500 in one day, and than combine than with sending payments between new accounts, and than withdrawing on accounts that are not even a week old

All this is risky behavior

You need to age your paypal accounts slowly

Create the account and maybe wait a couple weeks to accept a payment and something small like under $20

Gradually increase sales over 3 months and than after 3 months of gradual increases in sales than start to use them

You need to find a way to age the accounts slowly like this
The only problem is that I cant stop selling in a day since most of my income is paypal based... Im not withdrawing the monies for a couple of days. I cant not have a paypal , Id have to keep making more stealth accounts
Old 06-05-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts

It's tough I was once in the same boat you are , but unfortunately unless you grow these accounts slowly than they will just keep getting limited

I had to get another job, than after a year I was able to do this full time

Possibly try making a lot more paypal accounts so that the payments received are like $100 on each one the first month

Tough situation

And don't transfer especially on new accounts, you will need bank accounts for each

Good luck, this is tough situation and operating on new accounts is extremely hard
Old 06-05-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
It's tough I was once in the same boat you are , but unfortunately unless you grow these accounts slowly than they will just keep getting limited

I had to get another job, than after a year I was able to do this full time

Possibly try making a lot more paypal accounts so that the payments received are like $100 on each one the first month

Tough situation

And don't transfer especially on new accounts, you will need bank accounts for each

Good luck, this is tough situation and operating on new accounts is extremely hard
Im only doing this for now, I have applied for a LLC, Will have a legit business Paypal soon enough. This is just temporary. Just need these accounts to last me a couple of weeks. Im even getting a website made. Im posing as a web hosting company. So i hope that works for me
Old 06-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCard82 View Post
Im only doing this for now, I have applied for a LLC, Will have a legit business Paypal soon enough. This is just temporary. Just need these accounts to last me a couple of weeks. Im even getting a website made. Im posing as a web hosting company. So i hope that works for me

You should create your company around whatever industry you are actually in. So for example if you sell widgets it should be called "Widgets 4 less, LLC". Your website should reflect that you sell widgets. Your email address you be a private domain name.

Richard@widgets4less.com

Get a 1-800 phone number.
File for an EIN
Get a business bank account.
Remit sales tax to your state tax authority.

GO LEGIT AND PAYPAL WONT **** WITH YOU
Old 06-05-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrespadded View Post
You should create your company around whatever industry you are actually in. So for example if you sell widgets it should be called "Widgets 4 less, LLC". Your website should reflect that you sell widgets. Your email address you be a private domain name.

Richard@widgets4less.com

Get a 1-800 phone number.
File for an EIN
Get a business bank account.
Remit sales tax to your state tax authority.

GO LEGIT AND PAYPAL WONT **** WITH YOU

Yes, like i said im starting a web hosting company, im calling my self "elite hosting LLC" Im having a web site made to reflect that too, I went with incfile.com and let them handle it for me. So i should have everything ready in a week and a half. EIN will be included as well. Don't know how much more legit I can get then that
Old 06-05-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,910 Times in 8,203 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCard82 View Post
Yes, like i said im starting a web hosting company, im calling my self "elite hosting LLC" Im having a web site made to reflect that too, I went with incfile.com and let them handle it for me. So i should have everything ready in a week and a half. EIN will be included as well. Don't know how much more legit I can get then that
Competitive prices would be nice