Withdrawing money from PayPal without bank account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-22-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 351
Thanks: 110
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default Withdrawing money from PayPal without bank account

Is it possible to withdraw money from PayPal if you don't have a bank account?
Are there third party services or something similar?

Lets say I open a new stealth PayPal account. 2 previous bank accounts were suspended, it is hard to open a new bank account, so I have absolutely NO IDEA how some members here manage to have 50 different PayPals - how do you even open so many bank accounts?

Could someone teach me?

I have bought both guides (Amazon + eBay Stealth), but don't know how to.
I live in Europe (Netherlands).
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 07-22-2014
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,042
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,024 Times in 7,037 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Withdrawing money from PayPal without bank account

When you use paypal, you should select a variety of methods to get your own funds.

Bank account.

You can also buy online.


What you need to think about is having your paypal as 'secure' as possible in the eyes of that company. Non-verified or non-confirmed accounts are very often flagged.

Your business plan should avoid this.
__________________
Ever look at someone and think WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
helpmelol (07-22-2014)
  #3  
Old 07-22-2014
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 351
Thanks: 110
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdrawing money from PayPal without bank account

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
When you use paypal, you should select a variety of methods to get your own funds.

Bank account.

You can also buy online.


What you need to think about is having your paypal as 'secure' as possible in the eyes of that company. Non-verified or non-confirmed accounts are very often flagged.

Your business plan should avoid this.
Thanks I think I can find a work around.

eGifter accepts PayPal and offers a wide variety of gift cards, including Amazon and such. They also offer 3% discount when you buy it with Bitcoin. So I could either purchase Giftcards directly with PayPal money, and sell it at a 2-5% loss for real cash, or I could purchase Bitcoins with it for a 2-3% loss, and convert the Bitcoins to cash via an exchange.

I think that should work :P. Thanks for the ideas!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-22-2014
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,042
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,024 Times in 7,037 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Withdrawing money from PayPal without bank account

Keep in mind that what you are considering can see the account get flagged.

Not saying it is not doable.

But such transactions are often flagged.

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-22-2014
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 351
Thanks: 110
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdrawing money from PayPal without bank account

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Keep in mind that what you are considering can see the account get flagged.

Not saying it is not doable.

But such transactions are often flagged.

Even if the account is verified (verified bank, attached credit card)?
Why would PayPal care about the way I spend/withdraw my money?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-22-2014
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,042
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,024 Times in 7,037 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Withdrawing money from PayPal without bank account

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmelol View Post
Even if the account is verified (verified bank, attached credit card)?
Why would PayPal care about the way I spend/withdraw my money?
Because it is the number one rule of paypal.

They care only about themselves and protecting paypal.

Many of us have had accounts verified & confirmed limited with little reason.

You must understand that quickly.

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-23-2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 212
Thanks: 2
Thanked 42 Times in 30 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 64%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdrawing money from PayPal without bank account

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmelol View Post
Even if the account is verified (verified bank, attached credit card)?
Why would PayPal care about the way I spend/withdraw my money?
But you're saying you wouldn't have a bank account attached? So you wouldn't have verified bank.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-23-2014
oompaloompa's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,582
Thanks: 502
Thanked 1,477 Times in 1,187 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Withdrawing money from PayPal without bank account

have you actually tried doing it? it is not necessarily paypal that has issues with it (in small infrequent amounts) it is the gift card company, for true e-gift cards that only have a code, they know this method and usually do checks eg. call the number on file or reverse the transaction if anything looks off....

otherwise, it is real cards that get shipped to a gift address that you put in, and that means you have to add your own accessible address on the site, which could work...

then you have to try and sell all your hot topic cards to the wannabee goths and vamps haha.....
__________________
https://youtu.be/bn4t0BuClbw

Last edited by oompaloompa; 07-23-2014 at 03:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oompaloompa For This Useful Post:
aspkin (07-23-2014), helpmelol (07-23-2014)
  #9  
Old 07-23-2014
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 351
Thanks: 110
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdrawing money from PayPal without bank account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolman89 View Post
But you're saying you wouldn't have a bank account attached? So you wouldn't have verified bank.
Yes, I could get a verified bank, but I wouldn't have access to it myself. I would just use it to verify it .
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-23-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,047
Thanks: 106
Thanked 205 Times in 176 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Withdrawing money from PayPal without bank account

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
have you actually tried doing it? it is not necessarily paypal that has issues with it (in small infrequent amounts) it is the gift card company, for true e-gift cards that only have a code, they know this method and usually do checks eg. call the number on file or reverse the transaction if anything looks off....

otherwise, it is real cards that get shipped to a gift address that you put in, and that means you have to add your own accessible address on the site, which could work...

then you have to try and sell all your hot topic cards to the wannabee goths and vamps haha.....
How are you buying btc at only a 2% loss, please let me know?
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmelol View Post
Thanks I think I can find a work around.

eGifter accepts PayPal and offers a wide variety of gift cards, including Amazon and such. They also offer 3% discount when you buy it with Bitcoin. So I could either purchase Giftcards directly with PayPal money, and sell it at a 2-5% loss for real cash, or I could purchase Bitcoins with it for a 2-3% loss, and convert the Bitcoins to cash via an exchange.

I think that should work :P. Thanks for the ideas!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-23-2014
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 351
Thanks: 110
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdrawing money from PayPal without bank account

Quote:
Originally Posted by danshan View Post
How are you buying btc at only a 2% loss, please let me know?
At a 2-5% loss, not necessarily exactly 2%.
I use Bitcoin exchange and in the Netherlands, there is a service where you can purchase Bitcoins directly with your debit card. They also buy your Bitcoins and transfer the money directly to the same debit card. So whenever I want to purchase Bitcoin, I use that service, and enter my Bitcoin exchange address as the deposit address. And if I want to sell my Bitcoins, I don't transfer to cash on the exchange, but simply send my Bitcoins on the exchange to the address of the service mentioned earlier, and enter my bank account details, and they send money to my bank account .
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-23-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,047
Thanks: 106
Thanked 205 Times in 176 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Withdrawing money from PayPal without bank account

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmelol View Post
At a 2-5% loss, not necessarily exactly 2%.
I use Bitcoin exchange and in the Netherlands, there is a service where you can purchase Bitcoins directly with your debit card. They also buy your Bitcoins and transfer the money directly to the same debit card. So whenever I want to purchase Bitcoin, I use that service, and enter my Bitcoin exchange address as the deposit address. And if I want to sell my Bitcoins, I don't transfer to cash on the exchange, but simply send my Bitcoins on the exchange to the address of the service mentioned earlier, and enter my bank account details, and they send money to my bank account .
But not buying btc with PayPal correct?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-23-2014
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 351
Thanks: 110
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdrawing money from PayPal without bank account

Quote:
Originally Posted by danshan View Post
But not buying btc with PayPal correct?
It is possible, but i'll use workaround
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-23-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,047
Thanks: 106
Thanked 205 Times in 176 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Withdrawing money from PayPal without bank account

It is possible to buy btc at a 2-5% markup with paypal?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-23-2014
oompaloompa's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,582
Thanks: 502
Thanked 1,477 Times in 1,187 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Withdrawing money from PayPal without bank account

really? that mark-up is low....even at 5%
__________________
https://youtu.be/bn4t0BuClbw
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-23-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,047
Thanks: 106
Thanked 205 Times in 176 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Withdrawing money from PayPal without bank account

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
really? that mark-up is low....even at 5%
yeah try like 20 percent if your buying with paypal 2-5% LOL
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-24-2014
oompaloompa's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,582
Thanks: 502
Thanked 1,477 Times in 1,187 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Withdrawing money from PayPal without bank account

the method makes no sense anyway, if you convert paypal to bitcoin, then where does buying giftcards come in, all you have to do is exchange the bits to bank transfer or some other more convenient way.......
__________________
https://youtu.be/bn4t0BuClbw
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-24-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,047
Thanks: 106
Thanked 205 Times in 176 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Withdrawing money from PayPal without bank account

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
the method makes no sense anyway, if you convert paypal to bitcoin, then where does buying giftcards come in, all you have to do is exchange the bits to bank transfer or some other more convenient way.......
I think the issue is not having a bank to link to the paypal. So btc is a lot easier to withdraw or spend
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-24-2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 107
Thanks: 3
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdrawing money from PayPal without bank account

Honestly bro the best way to go is with a bank account. If you can't open a bank account just purchase a VBA.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-24-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 922
Thanks: 192
Thanked 155 Times in 113 Posts
Activity: 20%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (5)
Default Re: Withdrawing money from PayPal without bank account

but you can't withdraw to the vba
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-24-2014
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 59,213
Thanks: 4,673
Thanked 7,196 Times in 6,560 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Withdrawing money from PayPal without bank account

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyhardaway View Post
Honestly bro the best way to go is with a bank account. If you can't open a bank account just purchase a VBA.
VBA only intended to verify...not withdraw to
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Withdrawing money from Paypal account immediately after money is released from review natashaiera PayPal Talk 4 08-19-2013 08:07 AM
Bad Credit bank accounts and withdrawing money from Paypal bsg1979 Subscriber Discussions 12 07-16-2012 02:37 PM
Alternatives for withdrawing money to the bank snoopdoug Subscriber Discussions 13 05-08-2011 11:30 AM
Questions about new bank account,paypal & withdrawing money rubyjojo Paypal Limited 11 10-07-2009 02:34 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:05 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts