ING Suspended me - Anyone else had this problem?? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2008
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%

HERE WE GO AGAIN:

Show us where you are getting your 98.7% stat from? Cite your source?

I used ING from June 2008-Nov 2008 on over 30 ebay accounts without a problem up until November. In November 2008, they told me that my account was suspended because they didn't feel comfortable with the amount of accounts I had and how each one had a different name on the Paypal deposits.

I lasted less than a month on Bank of America with 9 accounts.

That is my experience and it is 100% factual. It is quote foolish to get in my business when you are completely ignorant of the facts of my situation. Thanks for your consideration.

Last edited by GreenBean; 12-31-2008 at 05:41 PM. Reason: No need to quote first above post in reply
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-31-2008

Longevity: 93%

My oh my.....
Old 12-31-2008

Longevity: 94%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadester714 View Post
HERE WE GO AGAIN:

Show us where you are getting your 98.7% stat from? Cite your source?

I used ING from June 2008-Nov 2008 on over 30 ebay accounts without a problem up until November. In November 2008, they told me that my account was suspended because they didn't feel comfortable with the amount of accounts I had and how each one had a different name on the Paypal deposits.

That is my experience and it is 100% factual. It is quote foolish to get in my business when you are completely ignorant of the facts of my situation. Thanks for your consideration.

Ing bounced me for too many failed withdraws for ebay fees and too many different names on the PP accounts, ING is a dead issue now, I use BOA, no problems, I use DBA checking accounts, no problems as of yet.
Old 12-31-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Houston, we have a problem. And it is not ING or BOA. Sadly the
main protaganist thinks they are correct.
Old 12-31-2008

Longevity: 95%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcoach View Post
I use DBA checking accounts, no problems as of yet.
DBA what is that
Old 12-31-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
So you opened 9 accounts in less then a month?
Looks like money laundering to the bank.

That is your problem NOT Bank Of America
Old 12-31-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboykilla View Post
DBA what is that

Doing Business As .. or something like that
Old 12-31-2008
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here We Go Again View Post
So you opened 9 accounts in less then a month?
Looks like money laundering to the bank.

That is your problem NOT Bank Of America
First off, you didn't respond and backup your 98.7% stat you keep posting everywhere.

Secondly, you don't know what you are talking about. Manuel from the Risk Closure Dept at BofA told me my accounts were closed due to the amount of accounts opened in a short period of time plus the NAMES were not matching up with the deposits. Anyone can reach him at 877-240-6886 at Bank of America and verify they flag this.

I think the bottom line here is that if one of these banks actually reviews your accounts and sees different names + a lot of accounts there is a good chance they will close your accounts. These boards are for people to share their experiences with Paypal, eBay, etc related issues. Just because one person's experience does not match up with yours it doesn't mean you have to be rude and belligerent.
Old 12-31-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Secondly, you don't know what you are talking about. Manuel from the Risk Closure Dept at BofA told me my accounts were closed due to the amount of accounts opened in a short period of time plus the NAMES were not matching up with the deposits. Anyone can reach him at 877-240-6886 at Bank of America and verify they flag this.
That is what I have been saying for 2 days.
But I don't know what I am talking about.

So you need to take your little post count of 47 and learn how to LISTEN to people here trying to give you advice.
As well as the MODERATORS.
Old 12-31-2008
Executive [VIP]

By the same token, jadester, you do not need to come to the forum moaning about your bad luck with your own inept business practises. I will say the following: the thread title can be changed if deemed unfit for the forum. (incidently not done by me)
Do not insult my itelligence by saying you run over $40,000 through ebay accounts and do not know how to set yourself up to run same accounts smoothly. I do not even LIVE in the USA now and I know about the Patriots Act as regarding banks and money.

I can honestly say that I have tried to help you about using paypal by saying not to use it. You claim to have never been aware that I did.Have a creditbilty problem now with you,tbf.
Old 12-31-2008
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
That is what I have been saying for 2 days.
But I don't know what I am talking about.

So you need to take your little post count of 47 and learn how to LISTEN to people here trying to give you advice.
As well as the MODERATORS.
You don't read very well. Manuel very specifically mentioned THE DIFFERENT NAMES ON THE DEPOSITS that were coming in. I find it funny how you only read and highlight the portions that fit your talking points. Call him up and talk to him. I didn't make the rules at BofA
Old 12-31-2008
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
By the same token, jadester, you do not need to come to the forum moaning about your bad luck with your own inept business practises. I will say the following: the thread title can be changed if deemed unfit for the forum. (incidently not done by me)
Do not insult my itelligence by saying you run over $40,000 through ebay accounts and do not know how to set yourself up to run same accounts smoothly. I do not even LIVE in the USA now and I know about the Patriots Act as regarding banks and money.

I can honestly say that I have tried to help you about using paypal by saying not to use it. You claim to have never been aware that I did.Have a creditbilty problem now with you,tbf.

Greenbean, what seems to have you so upset? I thought this was a place to come and share your frustration and experiences with eBay/Paypal? I already told you that I couldn't get qualified for a Merchant Account for the amount of money I needed. That is why I use Paypal. My "business practices" aren't really the problem here. Just adapting to the ever changing eBay/Paypal rules and landscapes is what slows me down sometimes.
Old 01-29-2009

Longevity: 89%

I wasn't sure which ING thread to post this in - so I'll post it here.

I'm not surprised that people are having problems using ING with Paypal.

I was told by ING customer service back in 2002 that "we don't work with Paypal".

Here is my brief but informative story:

Back in 2002 I had my original Paypal business account.

Account was in my name, my SS was entered for the discount processing rate and the money market fund. I did not use this account on Ebay at all ever, I collected payments on my own website. I did not do any "stealth" activities at all.

I also had an ING savings which was about 8 months old. ING account was also in my own name, own SS number.

I used to get Amazon.com payments in the ING account and decided to use it to collect PP payments too.

I entered the ING account into Paypal and verified with the two small deposits. So far, so good.

Then I sent my Paypal funds to the ING account. Five days, six days, seven days passed. The funds never showed up.

I called ING - they told me they rejected the deposit because "they don't do Paypal". I asked for clarification. They told me they just don't deal with them, period.

BOTH MY PAYPAL AND ING WERE IN MY SAME NAME - MY REAL NAME The issue was not that my name was different. The issue was that ING simply didn't want to deal with Paypal, according to what I was told.

So, it doesn't surprise me at all that today, in 2008 & 2009, people are still having issues using ING and Paypal, esp when names aren't matching up.

BOA on the other hand, I have no issues with. I currently use a BOA account for Paypal (names are the same on both accounts) I also get direct deposits from two other processors in the BOA account.

One processing acct has my business name and the BOA acct is in my personal name and I have never ever had a deposit rejected for that reason or any other reason.
Old 01-29-2009
Executive [VIP]

^^^^^^^^^^
eseller I have been trying to explain this to people for months but no one wants to listen.
Some folks here use ING to just verify their Paypal account and do not send deposits to ING for their withdraws.
They are the minority that has chosen to do things the hardest possible way they can find.
But that is their choice.

Thank you for backing up my rant about how ING is NOT Paypal friendly.
Bank Of America is the current way to go.
You can add your BOA account to Paypal, verify your PP account AND send deposits to your BOA account in any name you might have on your PP account.
BOA just let them be deposited into your account with no questions or issues.
I have MANY stealth account depositing onto BOA all the time.
And these are Paypal accounts, Amazon accounts, Google Checkout accounts.
ALL deposits and no problems..... You gota love it.
Old 01-30-2009

Longevity: 88%

I specifically asked BOA twice if they verified direct deposits by name and they said yes, that if the name on the direct deposit does not match the account and routing # then it will get rejected....or are we not even talking about DD at all?
Old 01-30-2009
Executive [VIP]

Miami, ANY bank staff will tell you that. Does not matter if you are in the USA,UK or Australia. But because of the sheer volume of deposits,99% made under our needs go through fine.

Last edited by GreenBean; 01-30-2009 at 02:27 AM.
Old 01-30-2009
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiking75 View Post
I specifically asked BOA twice if they verified direct deposits by name and they said yes, that if the name on the direct deposit does not match the account and routing # then it will get rejected....or are we not even talking about DD at all?
Would you believe something someone told you at a bank that might make $6.50 a hour?
That has NO personal experience in the situation?
That is telling you what they read in their employ Manual?
OR

Would you believe the people here who live and fight in the trenches everyday.
I am speaking from 2 years of experience.

You pick who you truly want to believe.
Old 01-30-2009

Longevity: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Miami, ANY bank staff will tell you that. Does not matter if you are in the USA,UK or Australia. But because of the sheer volume of deposits,99% made under our needs go through fine.

Yes, exactly! Of course they will say yes, the names must match...but if you are not raising red flags by opening 15 checking accounts with the same bank on the same day and other things of that nature, the reality is (in my opinion and based on my experience :D) every ACH deposit that comes in daily is NOT BEING CHECKED!

Calling and asking that question alone might raise a red flag.

The better thing to do is to conduct business in a way that is normal and won't make you look like a money launderer - reason it out.
Old 01-30-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 95%

I opened 18 checking accounts with boa so far, and there are still up and running smooth!!
Old 03-10-2012

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
The FACT that ING bank account are a major problem has been posted on this forum MANY times.
This is not new news.

Get Bank Of America accounts.
You can sign up for them online.
They allow you the have deposits come to your account in any name that might be on your Paypal account.
Wells Fargo is the same way.

Just to clarify. Well Fargo will also accept deposits in any name? What about an Amazon deposit in another name?

I wasn't sure if you meant that Wells Fargo was the same as ING or B of A

Thanks
Old 03-12-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

This is an oldie brought back from the dead.

People abused ING and ruined for those who dont abuse things.
Old 03-12-2012
Executive [VIP]

Amazon & paypal have different methods.

Make a thread in the correct suforum to dscuss the AMAZON problem