How to withdraw from paypal? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-04-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 372
Thanks: 134
Thanked 39 Times in 35 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Exclamation How to withdraw from paypal?

So I plan to create a few stealth accounts soon as I think my current account (which has my real details) is going to be suspended soon so I'm preparing for the worst.

What I don't understand is when I create a stealth paypal account with a random name/address etc. Do I need to have a bank account/debit card in the stealth name? I haven't yet bought the stealth guide but I know the people who wrote it are based in the US so I'm not sure if it will be different in the UK with bank accounts etc.

So say for example I open up a new bank account. I have heard santander or natwest is good for this. I open this bank up in my real name/address as I assume you can't open a bank in a made up name as that would be illegal. Once I have the bank account open in my name and get a debit card then surely that will be in my real name too. Is it still ok to link this to my stealth paypal even though the name/address would be different? And if I open up say 2 or 3 stealth accounts will I need to open up 3 new banks?

Any advice would be great on this as this is my main concern. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 10-04-2015
Ebayorbust's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,447
Thanks: 480
Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,393 Posts
Activity: 36%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (53)
Default Re: How to withdraw from paypal?

Adding a bank on UK Paypal is no different to the US platform.

Unless you are wanting to do jail time, ALWAYS open UK bank accounts in you REAL name. Add the bank account (sort code and account number) to Paypal in the STEALTH name.

Most banks don't bother with money coming into the account in mismatching names. It is this "bit", people are referring to when they say if a bank is suitable for stealth or not.

You would not use the debit card on Paypal.
__________________
UK PAYPAL & HIGH LIMIT EBAY ACCOUNTS FOR SALE HERE
FRESH US & UK IP ADDRESSES HERE
EU LIMIT LIFTING SERVICE AVAILABLE
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-04-2015
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,134
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,821 Times in 3,332 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: How to withdraw from paypal?

You must be a bit confused, This is Stealth....Not How to commit Fraud or Identity Theft.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-04-2015
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 372
Thanks: 134
Thanked 39 Times in 35 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How to withdraw from paypal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
You must be a bit confused, This is Stealth....Not How to commit Fraud or Identity Theft.
I clearly said I was opening the bank in my real name/address, I just assumed paypal would be able to tell that the bank was opened with a different name that the stealth paypal account and would catch me out.

Heres an idea for you.. don't comment on my threads unless you have some helpful information. Just because your all clued up with stealth doesn't mean new members like me are going to know every detail. Asking questions is ok and I'm sure when you started you had questions too. After all, thats what the forum is for!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HAHlala For This Useful Post:
tazi2010 (10-08-2015)
  #5  
Old 10-04-2015
muzzie's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,047
Thanks: 223
Thanked 396 Times in 283 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (22)
Default Re: How to withdraw from paypal?

If you have 3 PayPals, you need 3 banks accs registered in your name. Banks should accept mismatched transfers. That's all.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-04-2015
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 372
Thanks: 134
Thanked 39 Times in 35 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How to withdraw from paypal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
Adding a bank on UK Paypal is no different to the US platform.

Unless you are wanting to do jail time, ALWAYS open UK bank accounts in you REAL name. Add the bank account (sort code and account number) to Paypal in the STEALTH name.

Most banks don't bother with money coming into the account in mismatching names. It is this "bit", people are referring to when they say if a bank is suitable for stealth or not.

You would not use the debit card on Paypal.
Yeah I understand the bank account has to be in your name but I have read several people saying they opened up pre paid credit cards in their stealth name but I didn't understand why they did that or how that works. Thats good, I just assumed paypal would be able to see your bank details and would see the name doesn't match but I'm glad they don't know that information. Oh lastly I think you might be able to help me with this.. I am trying to buy the stealth e-book but I'm only getting the option to pay $37 a month or a yearly payment. Do I really have to pay monthly or is there an option to just pay for the e-book once? I think $37 a month is a lot for an e-book. Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-04-2015
Ebayorbust's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,447
Thanks: 480
Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,393 Posts
Activity: 36%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (53)
Default Re: How to withdraw from paypal?

You'd best to contact aspkin.

The ebook used to be sold as a one-off payment but I have no idea if this has changed recently.
__________________
UK PAYPAL & HIGH LIMIT EBAY ACCOUNTS FOR SALE HERE
FRESH US & UK IP ADDRESSES HERE
EU LIMIT LIFTING SERVICE AVAILABLE
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-04-2015
muzzie's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,047
Thanks: 223
Thanked 396 Times in 283 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (22)
Default Re: How to withdraw from paypal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAHlala View Post
Yeah I understand the bank account has to be in your name but I have read several people saying they opened up pre paid credit cards in their stealth name but I didn't understand why they did that or how that works. Thats good, I just assumed paypal would be able to see your bank details and would see the name doesn't match but I'm glad they don't know that information. Oh lastly I think you might be able to help me with this.. I am trying to buy the stealth e-book but I'm only getting the option to pay $37 a month or a yearly payment. Do I really have to pay monthly or is there an option to just pay for the e-book once? I think $37 a month is a lot for an e-book. Thanks
37 bucks are nothing compared to the info that is inside that book. One toasted stealth acc costs much more.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-04-2015
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 372
Thanks: 134
Thanked 39 Times in 35 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How to withdraw from paypal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
37 bucks are nothing compared to the info that is inside that book. One toasted stealth acc costs much more.
yeah $37 I was happy to pay but it says its a monthly payment of $37 a month which seems a lot. I have emailed them and asked if theres a option to just pay a one time payment as I'm not interested in paying for an ebook monthly.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-04-2015
ilcarletto's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,678
Thanks: 830
Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,026 Posts
Activity: 47%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How to withdraw from paypal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAHlala View Post
yeah $37 I was happy to pay but it says its a monthly payment of $37 a month which seems a lot. I have emailed them and asked if theres a option to just pay a one time payment as I'm not interested in paying for an ebook monthly.
Subscription to the forum might be a monthly fee (to be checked with big boss) but how do you think it could possibly work a monthly fee for an ebook?!?

Once you have it, you have it.

Would it vanish after 30 days?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-04-2015
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 372
Thanks: 134
Thanked 39 Times in 35 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How to withdraw from paypal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
Subscription to the forum might be a monthly fee (to be checked with big boss) but how do you think it could possibly work a monthly fee for an ebook?!?

Once you have it, you have it.

Would it vanish after 30 days?
Yeah thats what I was thinking, I think with that monthly fee its also the monthly subscription cost but I only want the e-book. Just struggling to find somewhere to buy just the book.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-04-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,410
Thanks: 242
Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,073 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How to withdraw from paypal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAHlala View Post
Yeah thats what I was thinking, I think with that monthly fee its also the monthly subscription cost but I only want the e-book. Just struggling to find somewhere to buy just the book.
The ebook is just a one time fee,
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-04-2015
muzzie's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,047
Thanks: 223
Thanked 396 Times in 283 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (22)
Default Re: How to withdraw from paypal?

When you pay 37 bucks, you get either six months subscription + ebook (forever), or just 1 year subscription without book.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-04-2015
Ebayorbust's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,447
Thanks: 480
Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,393 Posts
Activity: 36%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (53)
Default Re: How to withdraw from paypal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
When you pay 37 bucks, you get either six months subscription + ebook (forever), or just 1 year subscription without book.
Have you checked that? A one year subscription is fair bit more than $37. Still great value, of course, but more than $37.

OP, as I've told you already the best person to speak to for clarification is aspkin. It's his forum so I'd imagine he knows what the prices are etc
__________________
UK PAYPAL & HIGH LIMIT EBAY ACCOUNTS FOR SALE HERE
FRESH US & UK IP ADDRESSES HERE
EU LIMIT LIFTING SERVICE AVAILABLE
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-04-2015
muzzie's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,047
Thanks: 223
Thanked 396 Times in 283 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (22)
Default Re: How to withdraw from paypal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
Have you checked that? A one year subscription is fair bit more than $37. Still great value, of course, but more than $37.

OP, as I've told you already the best person to speak to for clarification is aspkin. It's his forum so I'd imagine he knows what the prices are etc
Just check your subscriptions section:

Forum subscription:
6 months : 27 bucks
1 year : 37 bucks
2 years : 57 bucks

Forum Subscriber (6 months) + Your Choice EBook! : 37 bucks.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-04-2015
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 372
Thanks: 134
Thanked 39 Times in 35 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How to withdraw from paypal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
Just check your subscriptions section:

Forum subscription:
6 months : 27 bucks
1 year : 37 bucks
2 years : 57 bucks

Forum Subscriber (6 months) + Your Choice EBook! : 37 bucks.
Can you send me the link to this? I can't find it anywhere.
When I click on the link to buy the book two columns come up and its either a monthly membership or a yearly membership.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-04-2015
Ebayorbust's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,447
Thanks: 480
Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,393 Posts
Activity: 36%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (53)
Default Re: How to withdraw from paypal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
Just check your subscriptions section:

Forum subscription:
6 months : 27 bucks
1 year : 37 bucks
2 years : 57 bucks

Forum Subscriber (6 months) + Your Choice EBook! : 37 bucks.
The link in the top right corner certainly says different.
__________________
UK PAYPAL & HIGH LIMIT EBAY ACCOUNTS FOR SALE HERE
FRESH US & UK IP ADDRESSES HERE
EU LIMIT LIFTING SERVICE AVAILABLE
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-04-2015
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,561
Thanks: 1,498
Thanked 4,456 Times in 3,449 Posts
Activity: 59%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (370)
Default Re: How to withdraw from paypal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAHlala View Post
Can you send me the link to this? I can't find it anywhere.
When I click on the link to buy the book two columns come up and its either a monthly membership or a yearly membership.
Link for forum subscriptions is here

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 10-04-2015 at 11:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
HAHlala (10-04-2015)
  #19  
Old 10-05-2015
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,134
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,821 Times in 3,332 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: How to withdraw from paypal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAHlala View Post
Heres an idea for you.. don't comment on my threads unless you have some helpful information.
If you don't want me to comment on your threads....start your own forum....this is an open forum.

Quote:
I'm sure when you started you had questions too. After all, thats what the forum is for!
Actually I did 99% of my own research, read threads, you know...what grown ups do....And guess what, 99% of the questions that get asked, have been answered at least 100,000 times already but I get that some people need to be spoon-fed.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-05-2015
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 372
Thanks: 134
Thanked 39 Times in 35 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How to withdraw from paypal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
If you don't want me to comment on your threads....start your own forum....this is an open forum.


Actually I did 99% of my own research, read threads, you know...what grown ups do....And guess what, 99% of the questions that get asked, have been answered at least 100,000 times already but I get that some people need to be spoon-fed.
Wow congrats! I have also been doing a lot of research and reading through many forums but I also like to ask questions to get different answers from different people. I have noticed you commenting on other peoples questions with the same attitude, guess thats your thing. No need to talk down to people who aren't as clued up as you!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-07-2015
shellyanne's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 28
Thanks: 10
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: How to withdraw from paypal?

Hi, which are the best UK banks to open accounts in to link to stealth paypal accounts to, ebayorbust told me Lloyds and Halifax were a problem.....sods law, I've got 3 Lloyds accounts!!
Thanks for any help.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-07-2015
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,561
Thanks: 1,498
Thanked 4,456 Times in 3,449 Posts
Activity: 59%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (370)
Default Re: How to withdraw from paypal?

Pretty much any other main high street bank works. TSB I have not experimented with though

Issues with Halifax tend to be pretty isolated and on the whole I think they are pretty good
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
bojan1188 (10-08-2015)
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
72 hour pending withdraw. How often do you withdraw sdot10 PayPal Talk 11 06-20-2018 02:32 AM
paypal limited 180 days withdraw from stealth paypal accounts.... ishwri eBay Discussion! 9 10-21-2013 11:14 PM
paypal limited 180 days withdraw from stealth paypal accounts.... ishwri PayPal Talk 1 10-20-2013 07:33 PM
Paypal now allowed me to withdraw funds from my limited paypal account. sajalok Paypal Limited 11 06-20-2013 12:39 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:10 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts