Paypal security check - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-08-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 243
Thanks: 35
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (1)
Default Paypal security check

I So hate Ebay/Paypal i'm trying to make a purchase thru eBay checkout and when i proceed to make payment it says "we can't recognize the device" I click the the choose my number section to verify by text or call and its saying the number seems to be not registered under your name which is BS because its the same tracphone number thats assigned to the paypal account

Question whats the best way to overcome this to make my eBay purchase
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 01-08-2016
brandnewboss's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 346
Thanks: 29
Thanked 65 Times in 59 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal security check

I've already got a thread with this exact title, talking about the exact same thing.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...ity-check.html

Last edited by brandnewboss; 01-08-2016 at 11:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-08-2016
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 243
Thanks: 35
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Paypal security check

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandnewboss View Post
I've already got a thread with this exact title, talking about the exact same thing.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...ity-check.html
i actually just read it now when it pulled up in the selection so how did you overcome this and whats the cause because i have no clue when you say i keep trying it over and over again i don't wanna flag the account in anyway

Last edited by Imohsofly718; 01-08-2016 at 11:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-08-2016
brandnewboss's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 346
Thanks: 29
Thanked 65 Times in 59 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal security check

You just gotta keep trying every 2-3 days until it goes through, no other way around it and if you try every day it can take longer.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-09-2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 201
Thanks: 37
Thanked 57 Times in 43 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal security check

its a big forum and the search function doesn't work the best..

looks to be a glitch. hopefully it gets sorted soon
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-09-2016
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 243
Thanks: 35
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Paypal security check

hope so because its complete BS i use the same device and never clear my cookies all i can do is SMH
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-09-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 910
Thanks: 7
Thanked 174 Times in 118 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Paypal security check

Man this sh*t is getting ridiculous...more and more people are having this same issue!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-09-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 334
Thanks: 16
Thanked 37 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal security check

Truth be told, lost about a whole month in transactions just due to these "security checks" popping up randomly in December. I really just wound up losing every single one, for mostly the same reason.

Even getting past these checks and checking out successfully, they limit the account hours later with an SSN request and a reversal, so it's kind of pointless. Makes me wonder WTF they are really doing.. ???

Money just hangs around in the account, doing nothing except pooling Paypal's bank accounts; it can't even be used without getting limited. They're really pushing for the public records or identity verification. Some of these accounts have been sitting around for months.

Last edited by exxomscp; 01-09-2016 at 05:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-10-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 411
Thanks: 83
Thanked 40 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal security check

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTXCDEXIA View Post
Truth be told, lost about a whole month in transactions just due to these "security checks" popping up randomly in December. I really just wound up losing every single one, for mostly the same reason.

Even getting past these checks and checking out successfully, they limit the account hours later with an SSN request and a reversal, so it's kind of pointless. Makes me wonder WTF they are really doing.. ???

Money just hangs around in the account, doing nothing except pooling Paypal's bank accounts; it can't even be used without getting limited. They're really pushing for the public records or identity verification. Some of these accounts have been sitting around for months.
what do you mean you lost it? Did you lose the account after you just trying to add a bank?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-10-2016
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 243
Thanks: 35
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Paypal security check

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTXCDEXIA View Post
Truth be told, lost about a whole month in transactions just due to these "security checks" popping up randomly in December. I really just wound up losing every single one, for mostly the same reason.

Even getting past these checks and checking out successfully, they limit the account hours later with an SSN request and a reversal, so it's kind of pointless. Makes me wonder WTF they are really doing.. ???

Money just hangs around in the account, doing nothing except pooling Paypal's bank accounts; it can't even be used without getting limited. They're really pushing for the public records or identity verification. Some of these accounts have been sitting around for months.

CRAZY, Paypal is really going overboard,Like you said Payment checkout Successfully thru eBay/paypal, 30mins your account is limited, maybe its more my fault because the account is new but I've had the money sitting in my balance for 2 weeks i finally use it and they limit me, SO MAD
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-12-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 411
Thanks: 83
Thanked 40 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal security check

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imohsofly718 View Post
CRAZY, Paypal is really going overboard,Like you said Payment checkout Successfully thru eBay/paypal, 30mins your account is limited, maybe its more my fault because the account is new but I've had the money sitting in my balance for 2 weeks i finally use it and they limit me, SO MAD
Day 3, frustrated, still can't pass it.

Tried to shop on eBay as well for couple of times and paid the bill, but when it comes to add bank, just keeps on failing.

How long in average will it take?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-12-2016
brandnewboss's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 346
Thanks: 29
Thanked 65 Times in 59 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal security check

I told you a million times already, are you really that ****in slow???
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-12-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 411
Thanks: 83
Thanked 40 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal security check

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandnewboss View Post
I told you a million times already, are you really that ****in slow???
I did exactly as you said, try to add it 1-2 days but not everyday. So yesterday I left it there.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-14-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 910
Thanks: 7
Thanked 174 Times in 118 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Paypal security check

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandnewboss View Post
I told you a million times already, are you really that ****in slow???
Says the guy with 2% longevity. Relax, some people don't read...just ignore him and let him flop around like a fish out of water. No need to bash the guy.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PayPal security check brandnewboss PayPal Talk 37 01-12-2016 01:14 AM
Verify Your account, Security check. cyprus paypal CoMBoZo PayPal Talk 4 12-21-2015 10:01 AM
Paypal 180 days limited security check when withdraw shoyru Paypal Limited 2 08-10-2015 02:15 AM
Paypal Security Check When Trying to Withdraw to Bank BeAwesome eBay Discussion! 1 10-30-2014 08:53 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:47 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts