Any formula from 21-day-hold to instant cash - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-29-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Re: Any formula from 21-day-hold to instant cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
What's another?
Don't need to know "one way", when you use paypal without ebay, just by sending invoives, 21 days hold is not automatic. For exemple, i never had any hold for US payments.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-29-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

No particular set formula per say...
Old 02-29-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post
1000000% disagree.
I don't think they just pick at random. Their reasons don't necessarily justify their actions, but that's a different topic.
Old 03-01-2016
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,653 Times in 1,250 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
What's another?
...he only want us to dig in his older posts... kind of "attention-seeking" disorder

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...tml#post737760
Old 03-01-2016

Longevity: 59%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bickas85 View Post
I know one way how not get 21 held when use only pp without ebay.
Id be surprised if you do, considering you were PM'ng me and leaving me posts on my profile asking how to bypass the 21day holds.

Also, I wouldn't suggest friends & family payments, which you are clearly suggesting.

Last edited by mao; 03-01-2016 at 08:02 AM.
Old 03-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOKNAPA View Post
Don't need to know "one way", when you use paypal without ebay, just by sending invoives, 21 days hold is not automatic. For exemple, i never had any hold for US payments.
LOL, That was sarcasm.....the OP was asking about Ebay + PayPal not just sales via Paypal....
Old 03-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I think he means that if he doesn't use pp with eb, he has no 21 day hold on payments....?
Old 03-01-2016

Longevity: 59%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
I think he means that if he doesn't use pp with eb, he has no 21 day hold on payments....?
no because you still get holds regardless if the sale is via eb or not, or atleast I have always had 21 day holds even from sales off eb.

I think he meant get people to send f&f payments, that's what I took from the post.
Old 03-01-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao View Post
no because you still get holds regardless if the sale is via eb or not, or atleast I have always had 21 day holds even from sales off eb.

I think he meant get people to send f&f payments, that's what I took from the post.
So, maybe Paypal Uk is different ...
Old 03-01-2016

Quote:
it is clearly paypal without ebay .
Old 03-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

Yes. Unfortunately, the OP was referring to ebay transactions though, so the person that posted his super secret way for non-ebay transactions is irrelevant
Old 03-03-2016

Longevity: 48%

I've found that if shipping and uploading tracking# same day, usually the paypal hold is only 7 days from sale date. I do ship everything Fedex overnight though.
Old 03-04-2016

What is so big deal with 21 day anyway? People running sh*t business on ebay are always looking for that way and it is nice to see they fail. Eb and pp still have bugs and if you are selling on ebay and it is linked with pp you still have 3 options (known for me, but i guess there are more) to bypass the holds. A couple of years ago i wrote there about two working methods with all details how to do it, but post was removed and forum account blocked. And now i think this was for good. Normal business runners does not see a problem in 21 day. Its a problem for all the rest.

SO THIS INFO IS JUST TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TRYING TO LIFT THE HOLDS IS NOT AN OPTION FOR A LONG RUN. NO SPECIFIC DETAILS WILL BE SHARED. THESE ARE EB AND PP BUGS AND TECHNICAL GLITCHES, NOT THE METHODS.

First one allows you to list and if items will be sold, there will be no holds, but ebay usually takes down 8-9 accounts out of 10 which are set up that way. No tracking or calling anywhere or feedback or lifting eb requarements are needed. Known for the most sellers who been doing business for a long time. No big deal, but not used widely because setting up 10 accounts just to get 1-2 normally working accounts is a pain in some place.

Another one is a shortcut, which allows not to receive holds after first sale which was under hold and money was released. Listing one item, waiting for 21 day, getting the money, making few adjustments in account and you are good to go for the future sales with no holds, whatever eb requarements says. It does not need feedback for the first or any other sale later or calling anywhere or sending phony docs. Used to work with nearly 100% success. Unfortunately PP is closing this hole little by little after new site design was made and now only about a half of the accounts receives the lift. I mean EB does not put a hold on a second and any further sales and still works on eb side, but now PP can put a hold back if EB lifted it anyway. You will see your money as available in EB, but they will be pending in PP. Known way for the most sellers who been doing business for a long time too. Looks this hole will be fixed soon after new PP design came in.

Third- you can lift your 21 day hold for the FIRST or LAST sale without receiving feedback or uploading any tracking or any info or calling anywhere, BUT ONLY ONE SINGLE TIME. How the situation looks: you will find your money as a pending balance in your PP for the first sale. With a few adjustments you can make it to be lifted. There the fun begins- now you see the available balance in your PP and the holds been lifted. Funds can be spend, but do that early than 3 weeks after receiving, even if it is shown as available, after first transaction of yours, you will have limited PP acc. So better to make sure to spend most of funds at once. No, they do not reverse it, haven"t happened. They just ask tons of documents and thats what sure will happen. OR you can keep your balance in pp for a week anyway even if it is shown as available. This way you can spend it as you want on as many times and you will not be limited. BUT i had no success listing next item on EB after that. All kind of MCxxx is what you will receive in a minute after starting next list. So this method is literally a simple bug and it will kill your ebay or your pp or both one way or another.

These are EB and PP bugs i been talking about. They are not suitable for a long run in any way. Waiting for 21 day is so much safer and easyer. I personally use these bugs just to avoid ebay seller fees, taking out funds quickly and moving to new account. On starting most of the times i wait 21 day, spending after feedback received and this is not a big deal.

Good luck.
Old 03-09-2016

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 67%

No formula from 21 day hold to instant cash in your bank account same day.

Their are obviously ways you can get your money way earlier than 21 days.

What I normally do on new accounts is sell a bunch of products over the weekend around 50 to 100 items.

I don't post them by a tracking method but I get a roll of special delivery tracking numbers from my post office and when they sell I input the tracking number on eBay.

Normally Thursday or Friday time my money is released by PayPal and then it takes 72 hours to get into my bank so following weekend money is normally back in my bank account.

For me on new accounts it's like working a week in a job then getting paid at the end of the week.

I would rather do that then work in a day job
The Following User Says Thank You to samspalace For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (03-17-2016)
Old 03-14-2016

Can you please explain about third method. About what specific adjustments you are talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecolder View Post
What is so big deal with 21 day anyway? People running sh*t business on ebay are always looking for that way and it is nice to see they fail. Eb and pp still have bugs and if you are selling on ebay and it is linked with pp you still have 3 options (known for me, but i guess there are more) to bypass the holds. A couple of years ago i wrote there about two working methods with all details how to do it, but post was removed and forum account blocked. And now i think this was for good. Normal business runners does not see a problem in 21 day. Its a problem for all the rest.

SO THIS INFO IS JUST TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TRYING TO LIFT THE HOLDS IS NOT AN OPTION FOR A LONG RUN. NO SPECIFIC DETAILS WILL BE SHARED. THESE ARE EB AND PP BUGS AND TECHNICAL GLITCHES, NOT THE METHODS.

First one allows you to list and if items will be sold, there will be no holds, but ebay usually takes down 8-9 accounts out of 10 which are set up that way. No tracking or calling anywhere or feedback or lifting eb requarements are needed. Known for the most sellers who been doing business for a long time. No big deal, but not used widely because setting up 10 accounts just to get 1-2 normally working accounts is a pain in some place.

Another one is a shortcut, which allows not to receive holds after first sale which was under hold and money was released. Listing one item, waiting for 21 day, getting the money, making few adjustments in account and you are good to go for the future sales with no holds, whatever eb requarements says. It does not need feedback for the first or any other sale later or calling anywhere or sending phony docs. Used to work with nearly 100% success. Unfortunately PP is closing this hole little by little after new site design was made and now only about a half of the accounts receives the lift. I mean EB does not put a hold on a second and any further sales and still works on eb side, but now PP can put a hold back if EB lifted it anyway. You will see your money as available in EB, but they will be pending in PP. Known way for the most sellers who been doing business for a long time too. Looks this hole will be fixed soon after new PP design came in.

Third- you can lift your 21 day hold for the FIRST or LAST sale without receiving feedback or uploading any tracking or any info or calling anywhere, BUT ONLY ONE SINGLE TIME. How the situation looks: you will find your money as a pending balance in your PP for the first sale. With a few adjustments you can make it to be lifted. There the fun begins- now you see the available balance in your PP and the holds been lifted. Funds can be spend, but do that early than 3 weeks after receiving, even if it is shown as available, after first transaction of yours, you will have limited PP acc. So better to make sure to spend most of funds at once. No, they do not reverse it, haven"t happened. They just ask tons of documents and thats what sure will happen. OR you can keep your balance in pp for a week anyway even if it is shown as available. This way you can spend it as you want on as many times and you will not be limited. BUT i had no success listing next item on EB after that. All kind of MCxxx is what you will receive in a minute after starting next list. So this method is literally a simple bug and it will kill your ebay or your pp or both one way or another.

These are EB and PP bugs i been talking about. They are not suitable for a long run in any way. Waiting for 21 day is so much safer and easyer. I personally use these bugs just to avoid ebay seller fees, taking out funds quickly and moving to new account. On starting most of the times i wait 21 day, spending after feedback received and this is not a big deal.

Good luck.
Old 03-14-2016

Longevity: 57%

I have an account that has been open of about 10 months top rated 10 grand of sales and still get the hold any ideas?
Old 03-14-2016

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 67%

Here are some reasons why your money may be still on hold.

You are new to eBay and sell an item above £50
You have a low feedback score and sell an item above £50
More than 5% of your transactions result in dissatisfied buyers*
You have a low Detailed Seller Rating (DSR)
You have not received a significant amount of Detailed Seller Ratings
You are listing your item in a higher-risk category
Old 03-17-2016

Lv91, last time i done that, the post was quickly delated and my account of aspkin blocked. Dont see a purpose to do this again. Also i clearly understand that more these ways will be used, the quicker these bugs will be pached. Sleep well.
If u are running nice business, it will not be to hard to pass PP limitations which are 10 or more undisputed transactions which value is 1000 euros and you are running it at least 2 months. After that no holds will be applied from PP side, even no need to add trackings.
Old 03-18-2016

ehhh bralukas..
I know all this rules and i also understand your point to not expose this loophole.
Problem is that i am selling digital goods not using eBay.
And it takes 14 days for funds to clear. The most of transactions which i am getting is around 400-600 eur. that's why i better loose account for every transaction not just wait so much time and reduce risk..
New account per every transaction and i am totally fine...

If you change your mind, i already sent you a pm with my contacts.
If your method really works, i will be very thankful..

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecolder View Post
Lv91, last time i done that, the post was quickly delated and my account of aspkin blocked. Dont see a purpose to do this again. Also i clearly understand that more these ways will be used, the quicker these bugs will be pached. Sleep well.
If u are running nice business, it will not be to hard to pass PP limitations which are 10 or more undisputed transactions which value is 1000 euros and you are running it at least 2 months. After that no holds will be applied from PP side, even no need to add trackings.
Old 03-18-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by lv91 View Post
ehhh bralukas..
I know all this rules and i also understand your point to not expose this loophole.
Problem is that i am selling digital goods not using eBay.
And it takes 14 days for funds to clear. The most of transactions which i am getting is around 400-600 eur. that's why i better loose account for every transaction not just wait so much time and reduce risk..
New account per every transaction and i am totally fine...

If you change your mind, i already sent you a pm with my contacts.
If your method really works, i will be very thankful..
how do you withdraw?
Old 03-18-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nas View Post
I have an account that has been open of about 10 months top rated 10 grand of sales and still get the hold any ideas?
Risky item sales?

@ProblemChild - bank account