I ****ed up - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 07-04-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: I ****ed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by natashaiera View Post
Bank of America closed my bank account because I accepted two returns onto my debit card that were purchased using my Paypal account. They said I was returning stolen items. Bank of America is a ****ing joke.
BoA is not a joke, they are a massive financial institution which doesn't have time for our crap in some cases. They are the 2nd largest bank in the USA with $2.185 trillion (with a T!) in assets under management. That would be the most expensive joke in history by far.

They have highly advanced fraud detection systems in place, so I can assure you your account closure was nothing personal. I lost my BoA accounts also so I know how you feel. But I totally deserved it and you probably did too. Once you learn how to operate within their comfort zone (or just open a business account as was mentioned), BoA is an invaluable asset for a business. They have branches EVERYWHERE and their online banking interface is 2nd to none.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-22-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default Re: I ****ed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
BoA is not a joke, they are a massive financial institution which doesn't have time for our crap in some cases. They are the 2nd largest bank in the USA with $2.185 trillion (with a T!) in assets under management. That would be the most expensive joke in history by far.

They have highly advanced fraud detection systems in place, so I can assure you your account closure was nothing personal. I lost my BoA accounts also so I know how you feel. But I totally deserved it and you probably did too. Once you learn how to operate within their comfort zone (or just open a business account as was mentioned), BoA is an invaluable asset for a business. They have branches EVERYWHERE and their online banking interface is 2nd to none.
Yeah.. I think my deceased mom deserved to have over $200,000 stolen from that joke of a bank as well.. lol. My sister and I were listed as beneficiaries on her account when she passed and they conveniently "lost the paperwork" proving we were entitled to her money. We had to hire a lawyer and we're still fighting them over a year later.