paypal withdrawl help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-15-2009
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 41
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
iTrader: (0)
Default paypal withdrawl help

hello, i made 2 withdrawls on the 11th for the same amount of money. however at this time only 1 has gone through, however one paypal, it says they are both completed. what should i do?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 03-15-2009
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 302
Thanks: 2
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
iTrader: (0)
Default

It will probably be in tomorrow- dont panic yet. Its happenned to me a few times and Ive been worried sick only for it to arrive 1 or 2 days later. Completed- its out of PayPal so it will be in your banking system.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-15-2009
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 41
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post
It will probably be in tomorrow- dont panic yet. Its happenned to me a few times and Ive been worried sick only for it to arrive 1 or 2 days later. Completed- its out of PayPal so it will be in your banking system.
thanks, i was hoping it wasnt a mistake on there part and i would have to call them , i hate calling paypal and i hate them a lot and i have a feeling i wouldnt get my money
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-15-2009
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 177
Thanks: 5
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
iTrader: (1)
Default

wait money in to your bank account after see this withdraw status update is completed .
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-15-2009
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 93
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Something I do when withdrawing the same amount is I use the day number for the cents. So if I was withdrawing today, it'd be $XXX.15. That way I can track which deposit it is. Of course I don't make multiple withdrawals on the same day though.

I also try to make most of my withdrawals on Saturday mornings. 99% of the time the money is in my account Monday morning. If I make a withdrawal during the week, half the time it takes an extra day to go through (and forget about seeing it post over a weekend).

I wouldn't start to worry about a withdrawal not posting until it's been longer than a week.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-15-2009
aspkin's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,802
Thanks: 2,909
Thanked 3,773 Times in 1,604 Posts
Activity: 47%
Longevity: 100%
iTrader: (25)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquariusvc View Post
wait money in to your bank account after see this withdraw status update is completed .
The way you write, reminds me of talking to my old suppliers! Good times!
__________________

Notice: Do not PM me. I get too many PMs to answer.
Please go to https://support.aspkin.com and submit a ticket instead.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-15-2009
lakeman's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,865
Thanks: 580
Thanked 411 Times in 233 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
iTrader: (114)
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foster View Post
Something I do when withdrawing the same amount is I use the day number for the cents. So if I was withdrawing today, it'd be $XXX.15. That way I can track which deposit it is. Of course I don't make multiple withdrawals on the same day though.

I also try to make most of my withdrawals on Saturday mornings. 99% of the time the money is in my account Monday morning. If I make a withdrawal during the week, half the time it takes an extra day to go through (and forget about seeing it post over a weekend).

I wouldn't start to worry about a withdrawal not posting until it's been longer than a week.


That's a really good idea, I don't usually make two withdrawals in one day, but I am always trying to figure out which one has been deposited to my bank account when I deposit two days in a row.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-15-2009
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,040
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,028 Times in 7,038 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decp85 View Post
hello, i made 2 withdrawls on the 11th for the same amount of money. however at this time only 1 has gone through, however one paypal, it says they are both completed. what should i do?

decp, paypal had issues on that day and bank transfers were mucked up: had that happen as well.
__________________
Ever look at someone and think WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New paypal acct, first withdrawl. Need help poimo PayPal Talk 1 01-19-2009 10:46 PM
Does a dispute withdrawl money from my Bank account? stang1101 PayPal Talk 5 01-08-2009 07:38 PM
First time Withdrawl money , Give me safe way poimo PayPal Talk 1 01-03-2009 07:38 AM
Can I withdrawl funds into my bank account on limited stang1101 Paypal Limited 14 11-18-2008 04:22 PM
Question about withdrawl? love2hate-ebay- PayPal Talk 11 03-06-2008 08:08 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts