eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: shoffice
Forum: eBay Discussion! 03-01-2016
Replies: 7
Views: 1,210
Posted By Dmshark25
Re: 3 month eBay account with basic selling limit of 10 products

@shoffice
Click the link to raise selling limits, and keep following until you get the link to call in with a 6 digit code.

They have placed an automated system to raise limits the past few...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: Amazon 02-13-2016
Replies: 21
Views: 4,077
Posted By cmbhuy
Re: How do I create a FREE edu email to get Amazon Student account ?

I have a tutorial.somewhere in my email that I emailed to myself if you still want it I can share with you when I get to my laptop
Forum: Amazon 10-24-2015
Replies: 6
Views: 2,316
Posted By GhostOfAmazon
Re: If I have Amzon Professional seller account and I downgrade it to individual acco

No, changing your account from professional to individual will not affect your disbursement date in any way.
Forum: Amazon X 05-10-2015
Replies: 4
Views: 1,185
Posted By ovidiu
Re: If I create Individual Amazon seller account and I want to change to Professional

You will need to start as individual and upgrade to Pro later. Why? Because for a Pro account, they will demand tax info up front. That means setting up an LLC and EIN that will be useless if your...
Replies: 15
Views: 738
Posted By RosieTosie
Re: How can I set to be always the lowest price ? Is there any program or option ?

I commented this very same thing on someone else's thread the other day shoffice, in my case of course they are lowering their price by 1p every time I go to check on my listings, that's life in the...
Posted By ovidiu
Re: How can I set to be always the lowest price ? Is there any program or option ?

Exactly^^^^^

Using repricers, which is what the software/scripts are called, is just a quick race to the bottom and a lowballer mania. There are people out there that think they must be the lowest...
Posted By jeffweico

I've heard of programs that will do this, but I have never used them. Think about it. Both You and this other user want the sale. The way to do this is to be the lowest price. Now, let's say BOTH of...
Forum: Amazon X 05-04-2015
Replies: 25
Views: 2,615
Posted By barrycruan
Re: Before I create New Amazon Stealth Account - Please tell me if I'm missing anythi

Quite the opposite. A lot of people spout things what is said in the stealth book and haven't got a clue what they are talking about having never looked into the subject.

The stealth book is a...
Forum: Amazon X 05-04-2015
Posted By TonyAlmeida
Re: Before I create New Amazon Stealth Account - Please tell me if I'm missing anythi

1. Don't use family/friend name and address
2. OK. I just used a different browser.
3. As long as you get a new IP you are good
4. Some VCC work, some don't. Same as bank account
5. OK but stay...
Forum: Amazon 05-03-2015
Views: 2,151
Posted By jayzpeez
Re: If I open Amazon seller account today, For long buyers will see "Just launched" ?

Yup you need to have at least one feedback doesn't matter how many sales you have.

@j dub. If you're planning on selling over 40+ items a month it's worth buying a store because of the fees amazon...
Forum: Amazon X 05-03-2015
Posted By elmo

Browser fingerprinting is big for amazon, do not under estimate them.

Its extremely rare but I have had accounts linked that shared no similar information, with the only difference being separate...
Forum: Amazon 05-02-2015
Views: 2,151
Posted By J dub 1984
Re: If I open Amazon seller account today, For long buyers will see "Just launched" ?

I Use to have a store on there and paid around 40 a month for it but it was more of a seasonal thing on there. The products I'm testing now I'd like to put on Amazon what are the benefits of paying...
Forum: Amazon 05-02-2015
Replies: 8
Views: 821
Posted By BangkokBetty
Re: If I list a product on existing listing, How my store name can be the default sel

The quickest way to win the buy box is to have your item in FBA at the cheapest price. Otherwise, you'll have to the best combination of price, good Amazon metrics, and inventory.
Forum: Amazon 05-01-2015
Replies: 8
Views: 821
Posted By TonyAlmeida
Re: If I list a product on existing listing, How my store name can be the default sel

The call that the "buy box" and it not easy to win that box. Event you create your own list
Forum: Amazon X 04-29-2015
Posted By barrycruan

If this is a eBay tactic you don't think Amazon can trace it seeing as they are far more strict than eBay. The stealth book mentions browser fingerprinting which is why I am mentioning it. I know...
Posted By mufc365

This is an ebay tactic and not necessary.[/QUOTE]

If this is a eBay tactic you don't think Amazon can trace it seeing as they are far more strict than eBay. The stealth book mentions browser...
Posted By sln531

Hey now that's not a bad idea must have seen my thread about it :ranger:
Posted By hcomics
Posted By barrycruan

None of this is required. The whole point of using a different operating system is to avoid cookies and as discussed Countless times amazon do not employ browser fingerprinting. You also do not need...
Posted By mufc365

Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and google chrome to name a few
Posted By Taking The Micky

thats fine, whoever I always use different bowser, say "opera"
Forum: Amazon X 04-28-2015
Posted By mufc365

Turn your flash cookies off and change your browser fingerprinting. Also any emails you open ensure you turn the images off.

You've pretty much covered everything but just to be on the safe side...
Posted By sln531

Yes, you can still keep the same modem and router just make positively sure you keep a log of your IP address and that is completely different from the one you have used before that's it.
Posted By sln531

You have pretty much covered everything basically! Except for your forgetting one thing! Have Fun :thumb:
Forum: Amazon 04-28-2015
Replies: 21
Views: 1,990
Posted By mufc365
Re: Anyone here didn't receive money from Amazon after 90 days they suspended account

You should be able to get your money then if it's not been deleted.

How many days has it bee since the account was suspended? Check the performance notifications messages. If it's longer than 4...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

Aspkin Group