An Amazon Sellers Nightmare - Page 6 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-11-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default Re: An Amazon Sellers Nightmare

Well, I surely refund the amount to bitc..hes like this.
as they know bad feedback will hurt you, fighting with those people does affect your business. You lose a lot more than the cost of the item.

I hope all is well now.
The Following User Says Thank You to wiseman_ae For This Useful Post:
Mallory (03-11-2018)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-11-2018
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 36%

My PI and I have kind of figured out what this psycho plans to do with his July 4th threat. My PI's team has read and re-read all of the pages and pages of comments and pulled out bits and pieces of July 4th references. We think that he plans to put a prostitution ad in an online forum in my area...probably Craigslist because that's where he posts ads to prostitute out his wife. He's going to use a random photo that he will pass off as a picture of me and he will give out my home address so that the men reading the ad will believe it is okay to go there. This psycho has made many references to bringing a lot of traffic into my neighborhood and me getting many "unwelcome visitors". There may be more than one site that he posts this ad on. We know all of the sites that he's placed ads for his wife so we are monitoring those. We're not sure if this is his game but all of the dots are connecting.

http://www.mymoviehouse.com/amazon-nightmare

Last edited by Mallory; 03-11-2018 at 04:55 PM.
Old 03-11-2018
Threadstarter  

I've had to cancel 10 orders total from the Las Vegas strip club buyer ("Jesus Hernandez"). I believe this is a second account created by this psycho person. I spoke with Amazon at length yesterday and they are going to investigate the two accounts very thoroughly. "Jesus" emailed me twice and said that he is not going to stop randomly ordering from me until I fulfill one of the orders. He accused me of being racist and not shipping to him because he's Latino. He then demanded that I stop making phone calls to his work and his uncle harassing him. That was laughable because I don't have any phone numbers for "Jesus". The only phone number provided on his account is no good. This behavior is typical of the psycho lunatic and he's only doing it hoping that Amazon will think I'm harassing him when they read the email communication between us. He wants Amazon to think it's me who's causing the problem. I hope Amazon gets things figured out because..if not..I'll shut down my account and be done with them. It's amazing to me that they will allow someone like him to create one false account after another and go after innocent people and they do nothing about it. It just boggles the mind.

Old 03-11-2018
MU

Longevity: 82%

Mallory, while I feel sorry for your situation if all the information you're saying is true, continuing on with these people is insane. If they are stalking you like this, you need to get a lawyer and file a complaint for business interference and move on to another account. Or change your shop names and remove unique information.

At this point you're just antagonizing the situation yourself when there are easy remedies. A lot of what is being said seems over the top and there's really nothing else any of us can offer you that hasn't already been said.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:
Mallory (03-14-2018)
Old 03-12-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

You need to email

Jeff@Amazon.com

with all of this information. The FACTS. DO NOT send a block text chain with all the stupid details about what a psycho he is blah blah blah.

TWO PARAGRAPHS MAX!

Keep it short and sweet, tell them you've been dealing with this for months, let them know you have evidence, documents, etc, to corroborate your story if they need it.

**** will get resolved within a week.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GhostOfAmazon For This Useful Post:
Gladiator (03-12-2018), Mallory (03-14-2018)
Old 03-14-2018
Threadstarter  

TO GLADIATOR:

Yes, I agree with you. This psycho is not going to stop harassing and attacking me. What's really very sad is knowing that I'm probably not the first person he's done that to and what if there are others who have given in to his bullying and had their accounts (which may have been their livelihoods) suffer because of him? From what my contacts and professionals have told me, he truly does nothing but sit at his computer day and night thinking up ways to scam people. Apparently he knows how to create fraud accounts that Amazon cannot find and while he denied having anything to do with the strip club account I am 99.99% certain it is his. There are too many similarities. It still boggles my mind how Amazon cannot figure that out. I would think it's a no-brainer. If you and I can spot the con in two seconds then why can't a big multi-national conglomerate like Amazon see it? Unbelievable.
Old 03-14-2018
Threadstarter  

TO: GHOSTOFAMAZON

I have dealt with Jeff Bezos in the past and he has helped fix the problem. My account is currently on vacation mode so that this psycho can't order from me further. My cancellation rate is over 50% because of the nine orders I cancelled and my feedback score is at about 60% because he left me this the other day -

"...Seller called my place of work to verify my order because they didn't think kids videos should be sent to my work place. Since when do sellers call numbers and judge what and whom I'm buying for. Seller canceled 5 other orders because they claimed I have no right to order kids videos at the restaurant I work at. Then seller says they Googled my address. Am I under a microscope for ordering? SCARY!..."

(A) I never called his place of work and (B) his <fraud> place of employment is a STRIP CLUB and not a restaurant. I added my own comment about the situation so others would know who I'm dealing with. I think this feedback is removable by Amazon. This psycho left the same type of feedback on all of the scam orders he placed with me last year. One of Amazon's feedback requirements is that it must be about the product only and not about the seller of the product. I will contact Seller Performance to see if I can get it removed.

Having said that, if I do seek Jeff's help and he does work with me to get this psycho off of my account then there is nothing to stop this psycho from creating yet another fraud account and attacking me with that one. He is going to continue to check my account daily for activity and when he sees it back up and running he will just come at me with another account. So I end running in circles. That's the part I have to figure out.
Old 03-14-2018
Threadstarter  

So I can only send 10 PM's a day?
Old 03-14-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 62%
Longevity: 91%

Do you have Amazon HQ phone number?

If this is that serious, I'd go to your local PD and file a report, then use that report to go to Amazon .
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
Mallory (03-15-2018)
Old 03-14-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

It is a federal offence, not fir the LOCAL police.

The internet is the scene of the harrassment, not like with your neighbor.

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
Mallory (03-15-2018)
Old 03-14-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Good Lord, is all this over Disney VHS tapes?
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
Mallory (03-15-2018)
Old 03-15-2018
Threadstarter  

TO: SAIJIN

I have filed a police report against this psycho. They tell me there is nothing they can do at this point because he hasn't done anything criminal. They say he is protected by his First Amendment Right of Freedom of Speech according to what he's said so far. It's okay for him to say WHAT he plans to do as far as a threat as long as he is vague. That is a civil offense. When he begins to say HOW he's going to do it is when he crosses the line into criminal.
Old 03-15-2018
Threadstarter  

TO: MM78

Yes, it is hard to believe that this is over some silly VHS tapes. He places several VHS orders and tried to get them for free by claiming damage and non-receipt. I ask him to open up claims so we can begin the process. He refuses and demands a refund outright for everything without returning them. This is for about 15 VHS tapes...probably more, I can't remember the exact total. I told him I will not refund without a claim attached to each one. He slams me with negative feedback on each order and my account immediately goes into suspension. I report him on a bad buyer review website. He finds the site, sees my comments and unleashes his fury. It has been ongoing since December and there has been no stopping him. I had to get Jeff to intervene to get my account reinstated. It went back live on December 26th and I immediately put it on vacation mode because this psycho is watching it and ready to place a bunch of bogus orders to bring it down again. I put it back live a little over a week ago, he sees it and attacks it with another round of bogus orders. I cancel them all and put my account back on vacation mode to keep him from ordering any more. Now I'm working with Amazon to see how to get him off of my account. It's been an absolute nightmare. In hindsight I should have just refunded him for everything but I know he would have left the negative feedback anyway. He did the same thing twice over on Ebay and got reported there, too.

Last edited by Mallory; 03-15-2018 at 06:10 AM.
Old 03-15-2018
Threadstarter  

I just sent an email to Jeff Bezos with screenshots of the bad buyer blog showing where this psycho has attacked me, where he has released my personal information and where he admitted to being the reason that I am not able to sell on Amazon and will never sell again. What I sent is very damning. If Amazon does not stand up and take notice of what they read then I will be at a loss for words. I sent the same email with attachments to Seller Performance and I will escalate to Executive Seller Relations if I do not get any decent resolution. I have also fixed the report page of his postings to where he is basically powerless to attack me further where it will be in full view. I do not believe he will stop or go away. I think what I did by cutting him off (in that sense) will further enrage him but at least any future postings will not be so visible anymore.
Old 03-15-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Badbuyerlist has the worst spam prevention I've ever seen
Old 03-16-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Thing is there's no proof HE said those things.

Wouldn't have used that as evidence. As I said, police reports, phone calls, previous Amazon order records...any and all would have been better.
Old 03-16-2018
MU

Reading the posts on the Bad Buyer List thing is like watching a train wreck. I'd be shutting the page down as it's just nonsense.
Old 03-16-2018
Threadstarter  

TO: GLADIATOR

I agree. It's absolute and total nonsense. I finally came up with a solution to keep that psycho from adding any more postings - at least where they would be visible. In the beginning I tried to be tame with my messages hoping he would just go away but then as he got more vile and vulgar I decided I would try to beat him at his own game and sling dirt like he did. I thought that would make him realize that I wasn't backing down and maybe he'd give up. Unfortunately it backfired on me and it made him up the ante and come back at me that much harder. He became relentless and more vile and when my personal info got put out there I came after him with a vengeance and I didn't let up. I wasn't about to let that POS take me down. In hindsight I really hate that I allowed him to get inside my head and escalate my involvement in all of that. That's not who I am and I should have stopped the madness a long time ago. I think my anger just got the better of me but it felt really good putting that scumbag in his place.
Old 03-16-2018
Threadstarter  

TO: GHOSTOFAMAZON

I have two of the IP addresses he used to post his comments. They were traced back to him. And there were a few places where he outed himself by putting his own name, home address, cellphone number, email address and names of relatives in his postings. There were several instances where he made reference to himself, his wife, his surroundings and places that he had been that my PI was able to definitively confirm. We knew when certain postings were done by him and when he was pretending to be someone else (which was practically all of the time).
Old 03-16-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts

are there any messages between you and their original buyer account on the amazon system? or was it all external? Do you know if their original buyer and seller account is still up?
Old 03-16-2018
MU

Your web page thing you have is a way for him to sue you. If you can’t prove everything you’re saying or even if you can, there’s some defamation issues going on.

Hope you get this resolved, but as an overplayed Disney movie once said Let It Go...at least for now.
Old 03-16-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts

I wonder if it is even actually possible for a seller to get a buyer acc banned?
Does anyone know of any instances, I never heard back on the couple of times I reported a buyer...