Proof of delivery, need help! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 06-18-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Default Proof of delivery, need help!

One paypal account gets limited again. This time, it asks for proof of delivery. I thought this was easy.

I put in tracking numbers. Paypal resolution center says step completed. Nothing happens then. Around one week has passed. Nothing!

Does paypal want to confirm the delivery of every item in the list through the tracking number I gave? I sent out items from China, and some will take two to three weeks to be delivered. Will paypal continue to wait that long? Or will paypal just lift my limitation after around 21 days if no claim appears? Do I need to call paypal?

Anyone has any idea of this? Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-19-2009

Longevity: 86%

Go to the resolution center, and complete all their steps to get un-limited. ALWAYS call them IMO. Like 50% of the time you will get someone nice willing to work with you...

If it isnt asking for anything else in the resolution center just call them ask for limitations department and give them the case number like PP-542-525-52 or something... or ask them for the case number on your limitation and what the current status is.

If there is nothing in the resolution center and you are still limited, I would assume you are limited for 180 days... Call them though and find out.

If you don't wanna call them from your house buy a 10 dollar tracfone from the dollar general or walmart.
Old 06-19-2009
Threadstarter  

The tracking number I gave all shows items are their way (undelivered yet). Will this be a reason for paypal to play dumb? Will they wait for sampled items to be delivered before give a review on my account?

Since the limitation this times ask only for proof of delivery, I don't think the case is so serious that paypal wants to terminate service with me. As i am in China, I do find it difficult to call them. Will they get my caller ID and track it?
Old 06-19-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

You can expect Paypal to wait for packages to be completely delivered before they release the limit on your account.

Being that they only ask for tracking information, I would not expect any serious problems. You are only going to be annoyed while you wait. Probably nothing worse than that.

Does Paypal know you are in China? If you are trying to hide that fact, then I suggest that you do not call Paypal. Any time you call a toll-free (800 or 866 or 888) number in the U.S., the receiver will know the number even if you block it. Most normal business lines will do that as well, but not all.

If Paypal discovers that you are using a U.S. Paypal account and that you are not in the U.S., you will likely lose your Paypal. If your items shipped from China and Paypal discovers this, there is the chance you will lose your Paypal. They may only check to see that packages arrive where they are supposed to, and you will be fine. They may check to see where the items started, and you may not be fine.

To answer your question better than that, you need to provide us more information. Tell the whole story about the sale, the payment, and the shipping.
Old 06-19-2009
Banned

Longevity: 89%

where country of your PayPal account ?
Old 06-19-2009
Threadstarter  

The paypal and ebay account are in Canada (no ssn requirements), but items come from China.

I think paypal may find that items start from China, but will this kind of "dropshipping" cause me to lose the account?

I think everything goes on well with this account. I have 65 positive feedbacks 100%. Before this, paypal limited me once asking for invoice, supplier contact. I supplied some very formal documents and photos and passed this just in a few hours.

What annoys me most is paypal doesn't give me any feedback. If paypal chooses to wait, shouldn't it just send me an email to explain what is going on? Is this kind of no-response normal with paypal?
Old 06-19-2009
Vicvelcro

Paypal will likely consider your business to be a high risk. If not this time, eventually. Be prepared.

Paypal won't volunteer info to you or take any initiative to be helpful. Either call them (maybe risky for you) or be patient.
Old 06-19-2009
Threadstarter  

Thanks!

I will be patient. One thing that I concern most is the account is still selling. Now we have $6000 in it. I don't care about waiting eventually 180 days, but I get worried that I will lose the money as some others report here in this forum. Should I stop selling in that account? That invovles quite a lot of extra work.
Old 06-19-2009
Vicvelcro

It would not be a bad idea to arrange other options for you buyers to pay. If that is not possible, you might consider the possibility of stopping any new sales until the limit is lifted.
Old 06-19-2009

You are from Hong Kong right? Use 1666 (Every landline can use this) to call paypal, cost very cheap! It is very easy to deal with proof of delivery. It's very normal for nothing happen for one week, because they might don't know whenther to trace the tracking number. Just tell them the website. You should shipped them from China with EMS/fedex/DHL, much better. Good luck buddy
The Following User Says Thank You to sleepyboyz For This Useful Post:
metroline (06-20-2009)
Old 06-19-2009
Threadstarter  

Thank you for your advice.

I am currently spending several months in China to set up an office with local suppliers. Is there any way to call Paypal from China without disclosing my number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyboyz View Post
You are from Hong Kong right? Use 1666 (Every landline can use this) to call paypal, cost very cheap! It is very easy to deal with proof of delivery. It's very normal for nothing happen for one week, because they might don't know whenther to trace the tracking number. Just tell them the website. You should shipped them from China with EMS/fedex/DHL, much better. Good luck buddy
Old 06-19-2009

Use Skype phone, can purchase monthly internetional unlimited call package from taobao easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metroline View Post
Thank you for your advice.

I am currently spending several months in China to set up an office with local suppliers. Is there any way to call Paypal from China without disclosing my number?
The Following User Says Thank You to sleepyboyz For This Useful Post:
metroline (06-20-2009)
Old 06-19-2009
Banned

Longevity: 89%

or using yahoo voice service it cheap to call to USA :D
The Following User Says Thank You to aquariusvc For This Useful Post:
metroline (06-20-2009)
Old 06-24-2009
Threadstarter  

Here is an update.

PP limited on 8th, I submitted tracking number on 11th. Now no reponse. Just wonder if they don't know how to use the tracking number, will they just lift the limit after 21 days? Like the 21 day hold.