Ive had loads of my listings taken off for an MC017 today, anyone can help me ??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-05-2009
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 825
Thanks: 43
Thanked 198 Times in 155 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
iTrader: (27)
Default Ive had loads of my listings taken off for an MC017 today, anyone can help me ???

Ive been selling on this ebay account for years and had no problems till today and had loads of my listings pulled off today for the reason below, anyone else had this before? How do i fix it?

We know it's frustrating to have your listing removed. We wanted to let you know what the problem was, so that you can avoid doing this in future:

You are registered as a Business Seller on eBay, but, business name and geographic address are not mentioned in at least one of the following locations:
• On the View Item page – in the Business Seller Information section
• On the About Me page
• On the Shop’s custom page that is no more than one click from the main Shop page.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 07-05-2009
oompaloompa's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,590
Thanks: 503
Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
iTrader: (7)
Default

Isnt mc017 a temp selling restriction?

they have added new features on the drop down menus when listing, Ive found they actually stop you from listing until you fill them in eg location, dispatch time, returns etc, but dont get why they let you list and then slam you, youll have to put your name everywhere they tell you and if not email them for an exact explanation, and as you know be prepared for at least 3 generic replies beofre someone bothers to read it!!!
__________________
https://youtu.be/bn4t0BuClbw

Last edited by oompaloompa; 07-05-2009 at 06:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-05-2009
Banned
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 825
Thanks: 43
Thanked 198 Times in 155 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
iTrader: (27)
Default

They have already taken off around 20% of my listings today and the other 80% are still active and scheduling ok, i want to revise them so they comply with there rules but am unsure what to exactly change and where, if anyone knows let me know?
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MC017 and MC018 n4spd eBay Suspensions 2 06-02-2009 02:10 AM
Just registerd today..........H E L L O every 1 ;) mrf100uk Introductions 2 01-06-2009 04:23 PM
They want loads of infos... topazcorp PayPal Talk 11 01-18-2008 01:58 PM
New ebay note today ... try register ebay account today leonid5000 eBay Suspensions 90 11-24-2007 07:12 AM
Suspended today CPUGEEK eBay Suspensions 24 05-19-2007 07:38 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:41 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58