Confused About Purchasing eBay Accounts - Long Term Usage? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 09-15-2019
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
Default Confused About Purchasing eBay Accounts - Long Term Usage?

If this is the wrong section to post this I apologize I'm not sure what section is best. Also if there is a post asking the same questions, (probably there is) again I apologize. I've done some searches of the forum but haven't found anything.

Ok so I am a little bit confused about the eBay accounts that are sold on this website. These accounts are stealth correct? (meaning ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and random address).

If they are stealth, I am confused as to how I would be able to use any of the accounts in the long term. They will eventually require the verification documents on PP after the 20k or 200 sales threshhold, right? So I don't really understand the point. Also I wouldn't ever be able to call into eBay on an account like this because eBay now does the verification by using public records, which is information I just wouldn't have with an account like this. Am I missing something here? How does one use these types of accounts in the long term?

Old 09-15-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Confused About Purchasing eBay Accounts - Long Term Usage?

Sellers in the marketplace are authorized to sell accounts and yes, these would be stealth.

You can ask them about long term use if you are interested as well.

For verification documents, you would have to be....creative
Old 09-15-2019

Longevity: 51%
Send a message via Skype™ to ampersand

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Sellers in the marketplace are authorized to sell accounts and yes, these would be stealth.

You can ask them about long term use if you are interested as well.

exactly.
i sell accounts myself and i also have my own accounts that i have been using,i've never faced a problem with a stealth account before, all you have to do is start slow untill your account become trusted in the eyes of ebay and paypal.
and for the 200 transaction limit, you can by pass that by creating multiple ppl account and rotate them once ppl start asking you about ID...etc
Old 09-15-2019
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 26%

I dropship, 200 sales or 20k in sales is a slow month, especially in Q4. I understand with a new account, purchased or not, I will need to slowly slowly work my way up to this. But having to rotate before hitting those metrics isn't something that wouldn't work for my situation. Once things get going I could use 2-3 accounts in one month just to stay under that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post

Are there people on this forum who would be able to assist in the.. creative process?

Last edited by bamblcha; 09-15-2019 at 02:30 PM.
Old 09-15-2019

Longevity: 51%
Send a message via Skype™ to ampersand

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamblcha View Post
I dropship, 200 sales or 20k in sales is a slow month, especially in Q4. I understand with a new account, purchased or not, I will need to slowly slowly work my way up to this. But having to rotate before hitting those metrics isn't something that wouldn't work for my situation. Once things get going I could use 2-3 accounts in one month just to stay under that.

Are there people on this forum who would be able to assist in the.. creative process?
i honestly never seen someone offering this kind of services in this forum, but good luck finding someone in here.