New Paypal account after permanent ban - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-25-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%
Default New Paypal account after permanent ban

So, Paypal permanently banned me from their system, then later on ebay sent me a message saying that I wont be able to sell until I fixed my situation with paypal. This was the last year.

Now, after reading the guide what I thought was open a new paypal account under my grandmotherīs name so I can verify it later with ID.

I donīt want to compromise her doing something stupid that could make her lose her retirement pay. Would I have trouble if I only use her data to open the new Paypal account but I link that account to another bank account under my name? (different of course from the account linked to the previous banned paypal) That way she technically woulndīt be receiving funds under his name.

Could I open an ebay account under her name too without problem? Or should I use in this case a nickname for the ebay account? That way, I would use a nickname for ebay, but a real and veryficable name for paypal to keep using this payment processor. Can paypal limit forever this account too if there is conflicting info on ebay? Iīm outside US.

Iīm reading the sealth guide over and over to try to understand all those things better, the guide says Friends and family name is the best option but Iīm reading the opposite here in the forums so Iīm a little bit confused. I just want to use paypal again as Iīve been using it for the last 14 years before my permanent ban
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-25-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: New Paypal account after permanent ban

Not sure why you're double posting: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...ly-s-name.html
Old 01-25-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

To keep it simple;

Grandma's PayPal + eBay + Bank = No suspension.
Grandma's PayPal + eBay + your Bank = OK but don't count on it to last forever.
Grandma's PayPal + your eBay = Grandma PayPal suspension eventually.

You might be able to get your account onto MP without Grandma in the picture.

I think MP is due in Spain in the first quarter of 2021. Your eBay account is still ok, but you haven't traded in over a year, you may not get the invite to managed payment until the last batch of invites.

Wait for invites to roll out in your country then create a stealth PayPal with wordplay of your name and real dob but a different address of a family member or friend. E.g., Stuart Matthew becomes Matt Stu.
Add a VCC.
In the UK, we can sell without a bank account. If Spain is the same, you can delay adding a bank account until the first five sales or thereabout. A bank account will also strengthen your PayPal.

Both eBay and PayPal can tell, but you can get away with it if you lay low. List items (one at a time) on your eBay account. I'd suggest you start with stationeries listed as an auction.
Ship out every item with tracking.
Don't rush it. You're selling to get an invite, not to make huge profits.
Keep at it until you're migrated over to MP. eBay does not look at volume to migrate you. They want recent activity.

If your PayPal gets limited, keep selling. If it gets suspended, repeat the process to keep the activity going on your eBay account.

With a slightly mismatched name, you can always hand in ID and get your money out after 180 days.

Good luck.

Last edited by Pandoras_box; 01-25-2021 at 04:23 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
magina (01-25-2021), YoungB11 (01-25-2021)
Old 01-25-2021
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 18%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
To keep it simple;

Grandma's PayPal + eBay + Bank = No suspension.
Grandma's PayPal + eBay + your Bank = OK but don't count on it to last forever.
Grandma's PayPal + your eBay = Grandma PayPal suspension eventually.

You might be able to get your account onto MP without Grandma in the picture.

I think MP is due in Spain in the first quarter of 2021. Your eBay account is still ok, but you haven't traded in over a year, you may not get the invite to managed payment until the last batch of invites.

Wait for invites to roll out in your country then create a stealth PayPal with wordplay of your name and real dob but a different address of a family member or friend. E.g., Stuart Matthew becomes Matt Stu.
Add a VCC.
In the UK, we can sell without a bank account. If Spain is the same, you can delay adding a bank account until the first five sales or thereabout. A bank account will also strengthen your PayPal.

Both eBay and PayPal can tell, but you can get away with it if you lay low. List items (one at a time) on your eBay account. I'd suggest you start with stationeries listed as an auction.
Ship out every item with tracking.
Don't rush it. You're not selling to get an invite, not to make huge profits.
Keep at it until you're migrated over to MP. eBay does not look at volume to migrate you. They want recent activity.

If your PayPal gets limited, keep selling. If it gets suspended, repeat the process to keep the activity going on your eBay account.

With a slightly mismatched name, you can always hand in ID and get your money out after 180 days.

Good luck.
Hi Pandora,

First I canīt thank you enough for your response. It seems crazy but just 2 hours ago, after a loong time ebay sent me an invitation email to sign up for their new managed payment system. I logged into my account and apparently everything seems fine, I donīt see restrictions or something wrong anywhere in the account.

The weird thing is that in my account info now doesnīt appear any Paypal information although I never deleted it and is asking me to attach a Paypal account. Now, I want to be really careful and dont want to mess up anything, so I have a few questions.

1. Can ebay restrict my account or ban me if they see that I attach a new paypal account knowing that I had problems with them previously?

2. The same goes for paypal. If I open a new pp account with similar name but they see that I attach to my original ebay account, where the previous paypal was attached they will instantly ban me again, right?

3. You say to keep selling if my paypal gets limited, so everytime I repeat the process Iīd have to missmatch my name differently, add the ID and attach a new bank account for every new stealth paypal I open?

4. Back in the day my account was having a decent amount of sales per day and I have limits of 14.000 items and 256.000€. In case I can get back to sell again, should I start slow anyway?? Or can I speed things a little? I was using a listing software then. Obviously I wonīt rush it and make something stupid like listing 300 items in a day or so.

5. My main selling activity was in USA although Iīm located in Spain. I donīt know how the new managed payment system will work but I donīt think we would be able to get payments from one country to another and paypal will still be a must if I want to sell in USA. Correct me if im wrong.

Jesus, I know I might have asked something really stupid which for sure has been discused a lot but lately Im digesting sooo much information about this subject at once that I think the only thing Iīm doing is getting more confused rather than make some movement but I donīt want to screw anything up.

Again, thank you for your time and response. I highly appreciate it.
Old 01-26-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungB11 View Post
Hi Pandora,

First I canīt thank you enough for your response. It seems crazy but just 2 hours ago, after a loong time ebay sent me an invitation email to sign up for their new managed payment system. I logged into my account and apparently everything seems fine, I donīt see restrictions or something wrong anywhere in the account.
If you have the invite, I'd go ahead to register and ditch the entire PayPal plan. No need for unnecessary risks. I'll still respond to the rest of your questions for posterity.

Quote:
The weird thing is that in my account info now doesnīt appear any Paypal information although I never deleted it and is asking me to attach a Paypal account. Now, I want to be really careful and dont want to mess up anything, so I have a few questions.

1. Can ebay restrict my account or ban me if they see that I attach a new paypal account knowing that I had problems with them previously?
In a sane world, they shouldn't. In fact, the idea to create and attach another PayPal after a suspension (to get onto MP) had actually come from eBay CS itself. On the contrary, eBay CS and the folks that wield the ban hammer can be universes apart.

Quote:
2. The same goes for paypal. If I open a new pp account with similar name but they see that I attach to my original ebay account, where the previous paypal was attached they will instantly ban me again, right?
Same as above

Quote:
3. You say to keep selling if my paypal gets limited, so everytime I repeat the process Iīd have to missmatch my name differently, add the ID and attach a new bank account for every new stealth paypal I open?
In most cases, a suspended PayPal account means all (useful) features are gone, and you cannot use PayPal any longer.
A limited PayPal account means certain features, e.g. sending or withdrawing money are suspended pending some action on your part. However, you might be allowed to receive payment from sales for a limited time. If your PayPal gets limited, go on receiving payments on eBay. The idea is to keep up sales until you get the invite.

Quote:
4. Back in the day my account was having a decent amount of sales per day and I have limits of 14.000 items and 256.000€. In case I can get back to sell again, should I start slow anyway?? Or can I speed things a little? I was using a listing software then. Obviously I wonīt rush it and make something stupid like listing 300 items in a day or so.
When you get accepted onto MP, you can throttle sales as much as you wish. It isn't a stealth account. Just make sure you've got all your docs ready - should eBay ask for anything.

Quote:
5. My main selling activity was in USA although Iīm located in Spain. I donīt know how the new managed payment system will work but I donīt think we would be able to get payments from one country to another and paypal will still be a must if I want to sell in USA. Correct me if im wrong.
In this case, your payment will be handled by two 'payment entities'. First the default one for North America and the local one from EU which will pay you in your local currency in your country of residence.

Quote:
Jesus, I know I might have asked something really stupid which for sure has been discused a lot but lately Im digesting sooo much information about this subject at once that I think the only thing Iīm doing is getting more confused rather than make some movement but I donīt want to screw anything up.

Again, thank you for your time and response. I highly appreciate it.

Not a problem. What I know of eBay / PayPal, pales in comparison to what I do not know - so we're all learning together.