Have you Filed an eBay Counter Claim Notice and Won? [VeRO] - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 10-17-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 86%
Default Have you Filed an eBay Counter Claim Notice and Won? [VeRO]

How many of you have filed a Counter Claim Notice and Won? Have your items relisted and your VeRO strike/violation removed?

I sold some items, and got one for 2 of my listings, from the same company over import laws, not ⊗⊗⊗⊗, I sent them e-mails, phone calls, left messages, and they do no answer back.

eBay says if you are unable to sort things out with the rights owner, you can file one. Ive wanted 3 weeks for an answer, and I have not gotten one, I have sent like 5 professional e-mails.

I offer worldwide shipping and a seller from another country posted a question about international shipping, I didnt even sell the item to him. It was a Fixed price Muli Quantity Listing.

EDIT: I relisted the items like 3 days after the violatoin. Sold 150 units in about a week, no problems and went and sold another 200 units.

Any thoughts?

Last edited by Hypothermic; 10-17-2009 at 07:24 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-17-2009

Longevity: 91%

IMO not worth your time and effort.. Many companies don't like second market competition and will come up with all kinds of excuses to remove your listings.
Old 10-17-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Some companies MUST enforce their import/export restrictions. An example would be for encryption software (including compression that supports password protecting files or backup software that encrypts and password protects the backed up data). There are laws that could have unpleasant repurcussions for the software maker if the software were distributed improperly, even if it were distributed without their knowledge or consent.

So, depending on what you listed, somebody might have been stuck with the bad job of raining on your party. Usually they are just being childish. But sometimes there really is a real explanation.
Old 10-17-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicvelcro View Post
Some companies MUST enforce their import/export restrictions. An example would be for encryption software (including compression that supports password protecting files or backup software that encrypts and password protects the backed up data). There are laws that could have unpleasant repurcussions for the software maker if the software were distributed improperly, even if it were distributed without their knowledge or consent.

So, depending on what you listed, somebody might have been stuck with the bad job of raining on your party. Usually they are just being childish. But sometimes there really is a real explanation.
It was was an article of clothing. 40 dollar range. I relisted the item adding that I may not be able to ship to your country because of import laws, relist after 3 days. Sold 150 units in 5 days. Had no problems. I just want the violation removed.

have you filed a claim and won?
Old 10-17-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

I filed a claim and got ignored by ebay just the same as being ignored by the rep in the first place. Since then, I get the MC01X, I just give that account a 90 day vacation in the sock drawer and whip out another to use for a while. I look at it that time is money. I'm here for a dollar not a soap opera. Don't care about FB, I care about Franklin and Grant and their pals. Battles don't pay the grocery bill. Moving inventory does.

I get creative and my listings usually go unnoticed and unmolested. When the rare strike hits, I don't even try to fix it. I send nasty email to the vero people just because it makes me happy. But not because I think it will achieve much. My account gets time off and the rep gets 14 pages of my bad attitude. I get the better deal.