Best Ways to Transfer Money From PayPal? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 12-23-2009
MU

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

Paypal limits based upon "risk assessment". As long as it's not suspicious, you're fine. It is a good idea to leave around 100 dollars in the account, I personally won't do this, however it's good advice. After all shipping is paid for, you can probably withdraw all of it. I would do it like a business, at regular intervals, whatever that may be for you. In other words, don't withdraw every payment when you receive it. I do mine twice a week on some accounts, and every day on others. Some are once a week.

I don't like to leave it in there too long though. It's my money, not paypals.
The Following User Says Thank You to First Edition For This Useful Post:
aspkin (12-31-2009)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-02-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 89%

This has got pretty off topic. The only answer that was really posted was by DBK. Anyone else know method besides using a bank account? When you run several accounts, or do anything 'blackhat', you can't use the traditional withdraw methods...
Old 01-02-2010
Executive [VIP]

I would do 4 separate withdrawals of $600.
Old 01-02-2010

Longevity: 87%

I have kept withdrawals under $400 to keep under the radar. Is it safe to go as high as $600 at a shot?
Old 01-02-2010
Executive [VIP]

Yea my limit is $500 at a time. But I think anything until $1000 should be ok. It depends on your paypal balance. If you have $3500 in your account, then withdrawing $900 shouldn't draw attention. Now if you only have $1500, $900 would be way too much to withdraw at once.
Old 01-03-2010
MU

Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottest_eBay_Goddess View Post
This has got pretty off topic. The only answer that was really posted was by DBK. Anyone else know method besides using a bank account? When you run several accounts, or do anything 'blackhat', you can't use the traditional withdraw methods...
I think the more important question to ask .... When is bank withdrawal not an option?

Work smarter, not harder.
Old 01-03-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Edition View Post
I think the more important question to ask .... When is bank withdrawal not an option?

Work smarter, not harder.
If only you had the smallest idea of what I do lol. Bank withdrawal is NOT an option as stated in my OP.

So again, does anybody tranfer money out of PP using a source other than bank withdrawal? I understand most of you guys use one or two accounts...I use more.
Old 01-04-2010

Activity: 31%
Longevity: 83%

You can try Xoom.com I tried couple of times and it works.but I heard they reject many transfers if they think it not safe.

Or there are some hardcore ways:
You know a lot online forex trading companies accept paypal payment.They all have a big paypal mechaint accounts process a lot lot money everyday..So if you open an account with them,and send paypal payment to their account,couple of thousand dollars a time is just like babish small case to their business..So paypal won't even bother these transactions..After you transfered funds to them,You only take a few to do a little forex trades to make them think you are an ok customer and after centain time you can request a bank withdraw from them and they will process it without any questions for sure..
I havent try this yet but I knew couple of people done with them for a while and all good.
Old 01-05-2010
MU

Quote:
If only you had the smallest idea of what I do lol. Bank withdrawal is NOT an option as stated in my OP.

So again, does anybody tranfer money out of PP using a source other than bank withdrawal? I understand most of you guys use one or two accounts...I use more.
With all do respect, make it an option and your problem is solved.
Old 01-05-2010
Threadstarter  

With all do respect, if you dont have something smart to say, why not just keep it to yourself. Can you open 50 bank accounts buddy? I thought so.

Please quit posting when you're no really sure what your talking about. Secondly, this post is meant for alternatives to bank accounts. OBVIOUSLY the correct answer is NOT bank accounts LOL.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hottest_eBay_Goddess For This Useful Post:
inverser (01-06-2010), megalon (03-02-2013)
Old 01-05-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts

Its with all DUE respect (we are not in Yonkers)

yes ccnow,

open paypal in country where paypal allows visa withdrawal (ideally you need family links to that country or buy one, plus a visa card/entropay)

buy your own auctions on ebay that has bank attached

straight up transfer to paypal acc with bank attached

few other black hat methods that sound bit mental...you know, like poker

or my favourite, spend it on MYSELF!!!!!

Last edited by oompaloompa; 01-05-2010 at 05:45 PM.
Old 01-05-2010

Longevity: 95%

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
open paypal in country where paypal allows visa withdrawal (ideally you need family links to that country or buy one, plus a visa card/entropay)
Are u talking about the way that allows u to load your Visa card with paypal funds? I read of this but forgot what it was called but it allowed u to load your visa as if it was a bank account and it takes quite few days to load on there. I forgot that it was called though read about it long time ago.
Old 01-06-2010
Executive [VIP]

^^^ yes in certain countries..........my opinion though, is dont touch it unless you are from or have people in that country, throws up as many problems as it solves....
Old 01-06-2010
MU

Quote:
With all do respect, if you dont have something smart to say, why not just keep it to yourself. Can you open 50 bank accounts buddy? I thought so.

Please quit posting when you're no really sure what your talking about. Secondly, this post is meant for alternatives to bank accounts. OBVIOUSLY the correct answer is NOT bank accounts LOL.
Actually, you can open 50 bank accounts. As long as what you're doing is LEGAL. Banks in the United States are required to report suspicious activity to the FBI. Although this may look suspicious, a good relationship with your bank will prevent this. Personally, I deal with several banks in town, and I have a lot more than 50 accounts open, and have done so for years. I open new accounts and close them often. I also maintain good relationships with the people at the bank, and they know I'm not a terrorist.

If you have 50 paypal accounts and make 50 payments to one ccnow account, or one google checkout account, or one whatever account, don't you think that would give reason for PayPal to limit your account?

Unless you're doing something illegal, or you owe Checksystems a lot of money, there really is no reason you can't open several different bank accounts. Even if you open different merchant accounts they're required to report suspicious activity also. A real merchant account, (which paypal is not) works much like a bank account with laws and such. Have you assumed that someone may look at this and assume you're laundering money?

I have Bank Of America, and they have a 25$ dollar refer a friend program. 50 if you open a savings account, and 100 if you open a credit card too. Whaddya say?
Old 01-06-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 95%

Quote:
I LOL'D and coffee almost came outta the nose. BWAHAHA.
But they, while their companions slept,
Were toiling upward in the night.

-HWL
Old 02-26-2013

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Edition View Post
Actually, you can open 50 bank accounts. As long as what you're doing is LEGAL. Banks in the United States are required to report suspicious activity to the FBI. Although this may look suspicious, a good relationship with your bank will prevent this. Personally, I deal with several banks in town, and I have a lot more than 50 accounts open, and have done so for years. I open new accounts and close them often. I also maintain good relationships with the people at the bank, and they know I'm not a terrorist.

If you have 50 paypal accounts and make 50 payments to one ccnow account, or one google checkout account, or one whatever account, don't you think that would give reason for PayPal to limit your account?

Unless you're doing something illegal, or you owe Checksystems a lot of money, there really is no reason you can't open several different bank accounts. Even if you open different merchant accounts they're required to report suspicious activity also. A real merchant account, (which paypal is not) works much like a bank account with laws and such. Have you assumed that someone may look at this and assume you're laundering money?

I have Bank Of America, and they have a 25$ dollar refer a friend program. 50 if you open a savings account, and 100 if you open a credit card too. Whaddya say?

How fast do you think paypal will limit your stealth accounts if you keep sending payments to an offshore merchant account?
Old 02-26-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

One way to find out...keep doing it and you will find out! Would it matter how long? are you willing to risk it...if you were given a time frame?

Keep playing Russian Roulette with your account and you will get shot! then what? come back here and say "Yeah My account was limited for sending payments to an offshore merchant account and I need help!"
Old 02-26-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawr123123123 View Post
How fast do you think paypal will limit your stealth accounts if you keep sending payments to an offshore merchant account?
Did you hear my fingers click?

That fast will be the limitation.

paypal is pretty suspicious of all the tricks its overseas users try.

I'm thinking an account run with VPN/VPS for starters.
Transfers over say $200 too often.

All going to DodgyMerchantsInc, countryX.

Yeah, paypal will react to that.

Old 02-27-2013

Longevity: 64%

so your saying theres absolutely no way to get money out of a stealth account that is verified with a VBA?
Old 02-27-2013

Longevity: 67%

Of course there is.
Old 02-28-2013
Executive [VIP]

sending to supplier? say in china...amounts under $500
it can be done on more AGED account and in and amongst other transactions in and out....
Old 02-28-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Few different ways - all described out in the forum - search the term

Or get a real bank account, pop it in and withdraw