Will get suspended after 48 hours if don't call??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-06-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Will get suspended after 48 hours if don't call???

Thank you for selling on eBay. To maintain a safe and secure online marketplace, eBay may require additional verification for newer sellers from time to time. Your listings have been placed on hold until we can talk with you.

To prevent your account from being closed, please contact eBay within the next 48 hours at the link below. You may be asked to sign in:
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...s%20account%3F

You can always sign in safely on the eBay home page first before using the Contact Us link above.

We appreciate your cooperation in verifying your account as quickly as possible and welcome you as a valued member of our trading community.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

What is going on?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-06-2010

So stay calm and give em a call.
Old 02-06-2010
Threadstarter  

But it with an stealth account. Will it be a problem?
Indeed, I am a bit scared. =(
Old 02-06-2010
Threadstarter  

They ask me for a proof of identity and proof of address...
How to creat a driver licence or passport, bank statement or utlity bill under stealth info ???
Help please...
Old 02-06-2010

i would like to know too ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by winniekuok View Post
They ask me for a proof of identity and proof of address...
How to creat a driver licence or passport, bank statement or utlity bill under stealth info ???
Help please...
Old 02-06-2010

there's probably 100 different websites and programs to create an id.
Old 02-06-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by corleone View Post
there's probably 100 different websites and programs to create an id.
Can you sugguest one?
Many thanks!!!
Old 02-07-2010

I really can't because I haven't had the need to but do a google search for souvenir ids or novelty id's and you'll find some. If you're good with photo shop(paint.net is a free alternative) it should be a piece of cake to alter your id to suit your needs good enough for a photocopied fax and even easier to make a utility bill look the way you need. It doesn't have to be perfect, just good enough.
Old 02-07-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Hi winnie the first thing is not to worry. When you call them the first time the adrenaline does run.

All you have to do is have all of your stealth details in front of you. IE Name, address, date of birth, phone number.

Make sure you talk slowly, if you talk slowly you have time to think and even you can make the operator think you are a bit thick, like if they ask you.

"when did you create your ebay account" you can say "erm, oh ha ha i really dont know"

Think of it as a game and all you want is them NOT to close your account.

Dont forget all they want at this stage is to talk to you, if you provide your details that might be enough. If they ask you to provide documents you will have time to think about that aswell.

I called them once and they asked for documents, I got all indignant and said "but I dont even have a scanner or fax, how am I supposed to send these to you"

Just psyche yourself up to call them, what have you got to lose? Answer them slowly, clear and concise.

Your adrenaline will run, but make an effort to keep your responses slow and deliberate.

The last time I rang I spoke to an Irish woman, and I even said "wow what a lovely accent you have, where abouts are your from in Ireland?"

She then went on and on about herself.

Dont forget the operators at the end of the phone are not geniuses, they are ordinary people. If they were talented they would be working for the NSA or the secret service.

Give it a go and then write up what happens.

Best of luck!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NZT For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (02-07-2010), winniekuok (02-07-2010)
Old 02-07-2010
Threadstarter  

The lady said my account is quite new (about 15 days old) and I was trying to make some fix price listing. So they wanna verify I am who I said I am. She tried to pull out some question based on the stealth info from public record and failed to do so. So she simply asked me to fax in the driver licence or passport, credit card statement or utility bill.

Right now, the question is, how to obtain such info... I can just simply change my address to that stealth address for my bank account, and to obtain the bank statement. But, what about my driver licence? I have already fixed it in for another suspended account...

Any suggustion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Hi winnie the first thing is not to worry. When you call them the first time the adrenaline does run.

All you have to do is have all of your stealth details in front of you. IE Name, address, date of birth, phone number.

Make sure you talk slowly, if you talk slowly you have time to think and even you can make the operator think you are a bit thick, like if they ask you.

"when did you create your ebay account" you can say "erm, oh ha ha i really dont know"

Think of it as a game and all you want is them NOT to close your account.

Dont forget all they want at this stage is to talk to you, if you provide your details that might be enough. If they ask you to provide documents you will have time to think about that aswell.

I called them once and they asked for documents, I got all indignant and said "but I dont even have a scanner or fax, how am I supposed to send these to you"

Just psyche yourself up to call them, what have you got to lose? Answer them slowly, clear and concise.

Your adrenaline will run, but make an effort to keep your responses slow and deliberate.

The last time I rang I spoke to an Irish woman, and I even said "wow what a lovely accent you have, where abouts are your from in Ireland?"

She then went on and on about herself.

Dont forget the operators at the end of the phone are not geniuses, they are ordinary people. If they were talented they would be working for the NSA or the secret service.

Give it a go and then write up what happens.

Best of luck!
Old 02-11-2010

See the above answer that is refrencing photoshop. You will have to alter your id, you can do so in photoshop. If you are on this board, and sell the type of items that alot of these people sell. I'm positive you can obtain a copy of photoshop online.