Benefit Cosmetics - VeRo??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 05-10-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Benefit Cosmetics - VeRo???

Hi guys!

Has anyone had any problems listing Benefit Cosmetics on ebay? Just wondering before I buy a batch in to sell!! Ebay is so flippin strict nowadays and I wouldn't want to end up being stuck with my lot or getting banned!!!

The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-10-2010
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

I have a link that you may use to check VERO memberships. This link does go to an ebay page, so OPEN WITH CAUTION. HERE IS THE LINK.

It appears that Benefit Cosmetics, LLC is on the list of members who might have your listing removed under the VERO program.

It seems they are part of a collection of corporations KNOWN to be aggressive toward sellers who list their product.

Quoting from their own Info:
Benefit Cosmetics LLC is a subsidiary of LVMH Moet, Hennessy, Louis Vuitton, Inc.

And hey, another direct link to ebay - Benefit Cosmetics LLC Profile.

Last edited by Vicvelcro; 05-10-2010 at 10:37 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
worththewait (05-11-2010)
Old 05-11-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicvelcro View Post
I have a link that you may use to check VERO memberships. This link does go to an ebay page, so OPEN WITH CAUTION. HERE IS THE LINK.

It appears that Benefit Cosmetics, LLC is on the list of members who might have your listing removed under the VERO program.

It seems they are part of a collection of corporations KNOWN to be aggressive toward sellers who list their product.

Quoting from their own Info:
Benefit Cosmetics LLC is a subsidiary of LVMH Moet, Hennessy, Louis Vuitton, Inc.

And hey, another direct link to ebay - Benefit Cosmetics LLC Profile.
Many thanks for the links etc! Looking at the list of VeRO, it seems a no-go area! I checked out ebay yesterday though and there were over 4,000 Benefit cosmetics for sale. Hard to know what to do and whether to buy in stock and sell it via the ebay channel.

What could be the possible repercussions of selling this? If I was to buy a few pieces -say for eg 10 to begin with (yes very small amount to begin with), would I be best do you think changing my address details on ebay to make it difficult to get contact name/address for me or could I still be caught via paypal?????
Old 05-13-2010
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

I'm not directly familiar with that brand. Never sold it, myself.

I would think that if you list a few things that aren't the same (not Qty 3 of anti age cream or whatever), you'd maybe be fine. When those have sold, list other stuff. Keep the quantity low, don't list identical items simultaneously.

If you don't currently have stealth ebay and PP, create those before you proceed. Then use the stealth accounts.

Do not try to change your current info then list something. Generally, that will raise a flag and they will ask you to send in proofs of ID, SS, Invoices, etc. Not always, but often.
Old 05-14-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 83%

Don't bother with the Benefit.