MC019 eBay Listing Removed: WITH A TWIST Gotta Read This one - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 05-24-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Angry MC019 eBay Listing Removed: WITH A TWIST Gotta Read This one

MC019 eBay Listing Removed With a Twist Check This one out
So I ran an auction for (2) DVD Box Sets I sold one and then today I got the MC019 message and as usually all of the questions people inquired about the DVDs are gone also. But the 1 sale and information that I sold late last night is gone in Ebay but the money and info is still in PayPal. Now these are new accounts so the whopping $60.00 is on hold. My questions are if I still ship it and enter the delivery confirmation will they release the money? At this point I imagine that the customer that paid must have been notified also. But she wont even be able to leave me any feedback, because the sale is gone

I have some questions I need a little advice on.

There were something like 300 other auctions selling the same DVD Box Set, what made them pick on me? I priced my considerable less hoping to make some $$$$ and get some quick positive feedback, and I used completely different pics then everyone

My account is only 3 days old with 0 feedback. I bought some $.01 auction stuff to raise my feedback but I have to leave feedback 1st and Ebay wont let me leave feedback until my account is 5 days old therefore no one will give me feedback, there feedback is automated

I used different auction pictures for my auction most everyone seems to be using the same but apparently this made me stand out in a bad way.

If I RE-LIST, change my listing around am I running a huge risk of a suspension with another MC019?

Can another member cause a MC019 to get kicked out or does it really have to be an outsider or spy for the real company?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-24-2010

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Billy View Post
I priced my considerable less hoping to make some $$$$
My account is only 3 days old with 0 feedback.
Those are 2 Red Flags for Ebay, if you sell considerably less you are sure to be flagged. I learned that by experience, even if they are authentic and you decide to reduce your price because the package was damage in shipping. Try not to price it too low. And buy the book eBay Stealth - eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Guide

It's going to save you ALOT of headaches.

Goodluck
Old 05-24-2010
Threadstarter  

thanks hotsassy, I already have the stealth guide.

any input on other questions
Old 05-24-2010

Longevity: 80%

You were probably ratted out by your competition. Ebay sellers are bunch of whiny girls. I would just refund. Paypal is not releasing some of my hold even 7 days after confirmation. At best you will have to wait the 21 days and hope they don't get spooked by the ebay warning.

The killbots will be looking for you. Make sure you change your ip address and run CCleaner before login into your stealth account.
You have to totally change your ad, both title and description. Also, you need to resize your pics and rename. That should strip the EXIF data if any.
Try to find a powerseller selling the same item and copy their ad, but make a few changes to not get the copying other ad complaint.
Old 05-25-2010
Threadstarter  

Ok thanks
I was reading about some forum you fill out and fax stating your listing intent was true. Anyone hear of that
Old 05-25-2010
Executive [VIP]

Can another member cause a MC019 to get kicked out or does it really have to be an outsider or spy for the real company?

This has been puzzling me for this last week. I know that members can inform VERO companies about members. Now if a user did this and done it from multiple accounts, it is possible that they caused the listings to be removed. It happened to me this week, I only had a few items on and the other seller had at least 40 - they are still on there and haven't been touched.
Old 05-25-2010

The account was tooooo "young"!
You should have let it age for a while.
You should have got some positive feedback first, around 20 plus DSRs count too.
You should have sold some cheap stuff before listing DVD boxes. This is the rule to follow.
No doubt you got MC019. Sorry.
Now it's better to switch to another stealth account and let the first one rest for a while. They mignt be watching you closely now. Remember, 3 limitations on a new account and you are out.

Then I went through the same experience. Make sure to email a buyer and ask him if he still wants his item. If yes, mail it out and ask him to leave a positive as soon as he gets it. As for me, i was able to save 3 transactions with opened PP disputes (!) out of 5 doing this.
Old 05-25-2010

Also, I forgot to mention..
When the transaction is complete and your money is in your PP account, email Ebay and ask them to deposit your Final Fee back as the listing was canceled after it was sold and the buyer was notified.
I did it more than a few times on things that cost more than $100 and it always worked. I know that PP and Ebay are connected but I always got my Final Fees back.
Old 05-26-2010
Threadstarter  

Now here is my other important question because of the Mc019 the auction and the sale I made before it was canceled was wiped out. I did a buy it now auction with a qty of 2. Like i said the buyer that paid earlier that days transaction is wiped out in Ebay but still is in PayPal. So i contacted the buyer they said send the DVD's which I did but she will never be able to leave me feedback, because the transaction is gone, so how does the release od money work because technically its non-existent in Ebay now??
Old 05-26-2010

It's likely that the payment will be held for 21 days.
If you sent the item with a delivery confirmation, you can provide the tracking number to Paypal. If you don't get a negative feedback or dispute in 3 days after the buyer gets the package, then it will take these 3days for the hold to be lifted.

Or you can wait out the 21 days and the hold will be released automatically.