eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Got suspended on ebay..need help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/21405-got-suspended-ebay-need-help.html)

missmel 08-08-2010 02:25 PM

Got suspended on ebay..need help

Hi guys,

i have been running an ebay business for about 2 years.
I have just had my ebay account suspended and I am extremely distraught by this.

I don't know what to do. I was wondering if ebaystealth really works? I need my ebay business back so bad, i don't have a job. Guys if you have used ebaystealth..please tell me if it works

banned4life 08-08-2010 02:44 PM

just starting to put it to good use. worth every nickel. Use trialpay and get it for free

forummember 08-08-2010 03:19 PM

Buy it, you won't be disappointed. It has everything you need within it to get you back on eBay.

jeffweico 08-08-2010 03:20 PM

Stealth works, and very well!

There is a little more work involved than just opening an account and selling, but it quickly becomes second nature.

Here is what I find very valuable about the Stealth Guide:

1) Shows you how to get back on eBay/PayPal.
2) Shows you how to STAY on eBay/PayPal - the most valuable part IMHO.
3) Allows you to spread listings over several accounts so that eBay cannot cut off 100% of your income at one time.

There are all kinds of benefits, and if you are anything like me, it will also give you some new ideas. Well worth the small cost. And, NO, I don't benefit in any way if you buy it. I feel strongly about it because it has helped me greatly.

The peace of mind alone is worth it. OK, maybe I'll lose an account here and there (not because of the Stealth techniques, but on eBay ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!) but overall I will still be able to earn a living.

And there is nothing illegal here.

Most of the people on this forum are honest sellers who lost an account for silly reasons. Some of us were even Powersellers with THOUSANDS of positive feedbacks and few or no complaints. But one day eBay canned us anyway. With Stealth, we can now work the system. Fighting eBay is pointless. Working their system is PROFITABLE!

cherrqell 08-08-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 156565)
Stealth works, and very well!

There is a little more work involved than just opening an account and selling, but it quickly becomes second nature.

Here is what I find very valuable about the Stealth Guide:

1) Shows you how to get back on eBay/PayPal.
2) Shows you how to STAY on eBay/PayPal - the most valuable part IMHO.
3) Allows you to spread listings over several accounts so that eBay cannot cut off 100% of your income at one time.

There are all kinds of benefits, and if you are anything like me, it will also give you some new ideas. Well worth the small cost. And, NO, I don't benefit in any way if you buy it. I feel strongly about it because it has helped me greatly.

The peace of mind alone is worth it. OK, maybe I'll lose an account here and there (not because of the Stealth techniques, but on eBay ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!) but overall I will still be able to earn a living.

And there is nothing illegal here.

Most of the people on this forum are honest sellers who lost an account for silly reasons. Some of us were even Powersellers with THOUSANDS of positive feedbacks and few or no complaints. But one day eBay canned us anyway. With Stealth, we can now work the system. Fighting eBay is pointless. Working their system is PROFITABLE!

Is there any legit stealth guide out there for Amazon. Im ok with ebay. My accounts are legit, and I sell only authentic items, with well over 1000 positive feedbacks. I got kicked off of Amazon on account of a couple retarded buyers with an IQ of about 60.

I know the ebay stealth guide is helpful for ebay/paypal, but Amazon is a whole different animal.

So any ideas on a guide for Amazon?

jeffweico 08-08-2010 04:33 PM

No. There WAS an Amazon Stealth guide, but it is way out of date.

I have not seen any new ones.

Search the forums, we have most of the information here.

missmel 08-08-2010 08:11 PM

Hi guys thanks a lot, I think i'll go for it. how long does it take to get back on ebay business again? I desperately need to get back as soon as i can....as i have spent lots of money on my items and need to resell them. Then i have my rent and all.

SaiJin 08-08-2010 08:22 PM

Missmell, please do the following to help yourself:

1. Get the Stealth Guide
2. Read it CAREFULLY.
*I know you are anxious and desperate situations can and will be very tough on your mind and patience, but PLEASE help yourself by starting slowly*
3. Follow the step by step. It'll help if after you read it a couple times, you write
down a note for yourself what the steps are in your own words.
THen you'll see if it's sound or not.

4. We are here to support the book. So once you understand the basics, and you have and will have Qs, come back here.

Good luck!

rcdrivertim 08-09-2010 12:42 PM

Buy the Stealth book and read it a bunch of times!! THEN read the forums A LOT...Do not rush in to anything...You must have a full understanding of the stealth concept in order make the accounts last any length of time...I read the forums everyday just for knowledge...

rsot 08-09-2010 02:22 PM

Rough story missmel but that's what this forum is dedicated for. We all have been at your point on way or the other - suspended, banned, scratching, etc.

Read and ask informed questions - welcome

missmel 08-11-2010 11:55 PM

Hi guys, so i bought the ebaystealth. It seems like a long process. But i'll keep you updated. Still confused about applying for bank account. Has anyone tried this and worked for you after being suspended ? Please reply and help us. Thanks

SaiJin 08-12-2010 12:03 AM

It's a long process since you are new to it. Give yourself time to get used to things.
ALL of us here have gone through the poop that eBay and PP did.

And MOST of us have the guide. Please see my post #10.

Here, go here: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...html#post74952

That's a little bit of a shorter story and should help you a little more to understand how things go.

missmel 08-18-2010 07:57 AM

Hello there, i bought ebay stealth and i also got webmaster blueprint. I still haven't got back to ebay yet but i want to get back on ebay soon. Is it okay to start working on my website following webmaster blue steps first? Can i still work on this website after i've changed my IP Address for my new ebay account? Hope to hear from you soon.

missmel 08-31-2010 09:12 PM

Bought stealth ..now what?

Hi guys,

I bought stealth , still reading over and over. My mom and i live in the same house, my ebay account got suspended. Can i open an ebay account with my mom's name ? I'm going to change the phone number. Is it okay to have the same address? Or do i have to get a P.O Box? But paypal doesn't accept P. o box. What should i do? Please help. I'm desperate to get back on ebay as i have lots of stock lying around.

jamblix 08-31-2010 09:43 PM

It works, I know you've read it thoroughly and all that however, keep reading it. Use the "Search" function on the forum and find out as much as you can. There is a plethora of good information on this forum that will help you as many people were in the same exact position you're in now.

You will have many questions. Regarding the one about opening an account with your mom's name. That's a great idea however, be careful when doing so. I imagine you'll be using her SSN and all that so tread carefully.

DO NOT USE ANY OF THE SAME INFORMATION AS YOU USED ON THE SUSPENDED ACCOUNT.
The address can be worded differently but, I would suggest using a friend or family members address instead.
For example, if your address is:
1234 Centerpark Rd.
City, State
Zip

You can use:
1234 Center Park Road
City, State
Zip

Please make sure you've created a new user account, you have a new IP address and all new personal information. This includes a name, D.O.B, bank account, debit/credit card, address, phone number, etc.

Even after you've created a fresh new account you're still not out of the water. I would wait at least two weeks before starting to sell again. Once you do start to sell, I would suggest starting off slowly. You know the pictures, auction design, templates, fonts, colors and everything else you used on the previous suspended account? They are now virtually useless. You'll need to create a new auction design, new pictures, templates, title descriptions, everything.

I don't know what you were selling or how much you were making however, it's going to take some time before you were at the level you were on previously. So if you are really in deep **** with rent and food I'd suggest getting a part-time job while you're getting your feet back onto eBay. It will take a few months minimum to be at full speed. You could also look into selling on craigslist.

Take my advice for what it's worth, this is just how I successfully got back on. I tend to be on the paranoid side dealing with eBay and PayPal, which in the case for being stealth is advantageous imo.

SaiJin 08-31-2010 09:44 PM

Missmel, I can completely understand what you are going through and how you feel.

1. My biggest advice for you right now and it's the hardest to do, is to calm down.
If you are not calm, you cannot read and understand the teachings in the book no matter how many times you read it.

2. To answer your question, EVERYTHING has to be different.

3. Get a notepad, read the first 2 parts of the book, then take notes as to the steps you need to take. Then go to the next section and take more notes. THe book has too much info to read overnight. So summerize everything that you learned from the book and make your own notes .

This will make it a lot easier for you to read your own notes as for the step by step you need to take.

Once you do this and I'm sure you have more Qs, post another msg in the forums.

Good luck

missmel 08-31-2010 09:59 PM

Hey guys thanks for the support. I live in australia, we don't have social security number here. I'm thinking of getting a P.O BOX address but paypal doesnt' accept paypal. What should i do?

By the way, i bought the ebay stealth about 3 weeks ago . I accidentally deleted the link . How do i get back the link to ebay stealth that i paid for? Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

SaiJin 08-31-2010 10:53 PM

MSG Aspkin with your info and situation, he'll be able to help you with getting the link and book. Good luck.

missmel 08-31-2010 11:36 PM

suspended ebay account....anyone here from australia?

Is there anyone from australia? i've been reading ebay stealth, but there are so many things i am confused about. Like the social security no and things like that. We don't have social security no here, and also i needed to ask about prepaid credit card . If there is anyone living in australia using ebay stealth, please help.

SaiJin 08-31-2010 11:40 PM

please don't double post the same thread.

Greenbean is from AU, you could post a msg in this thread asking for her help.

stillconfused 09-01-2010 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missmel (Post 163255)
Is there anyone from australia? i've been reading ebay stealth, but there are so many things i am confused about. Like the social security no and things like that. We don't have social security no here, and also i needed to ask about prepaid credit card . If there is anyone living in australia using ebay stealth, please help.

Pre paid CC for verification on ebay? You can use Entropay. And for paying ebay fees you can use a Visa gift card from the post office or Virtual Visa. Virtual VCARD

Lots of options you'll find in the AU section of the forum.

SaiJin 09-01-2010 11:14 PM

Missmel, please stop double posting your threads.
I moved this thread to the section below and hopefully people will pay more attention to you this way.

Good luck