First time suspended - Need advice and support ;) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 09-09-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Unhappy First time suspended - Need advice and support ;)

Things have been great for about 10-12 months. Finally got all 6 ebay accounts that were linked to one paypal, suspended. ****!

This was with ALL legit accounts, paypal and ebay. So when I had to lift limiations before it was VERY easy.

Fine! I havnt been selling anything illegal, just not following ebay search terms properly and after enough violations on all account they shut me down.

I previously bought the stealth guide figuring id get suspended sooner or later.

Now its crunch time to make this work.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............

Ive got 3 new bank accounts almost ready to go to setup all new paypal accounts. GREAT!

MY main concern is getting around the document crap when i get limited for receiving too much money. In my legit account, after receiving about $500 in many small $20-30 payments i was limited, asked questions and had to provide documents.

This is my biggest fear, that i will get limited and not be able to provide such. I know such can be created, i just worry about it. ANY ADVICE?

ALSO I worry about the address to use on my paypal account. I hear you CAN use PO Boxes but they aren't the greatest and PayPal frowns on them. I do not have access to any other "legit" addresses other than getting a PO BOX. Has anybody got ideas or experience in this area? are there any anonymous mail forwarding services out there that could be used? is there such a thing?

Any and all advice and encouragement is much appreciated!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-09-2010
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,551 Times in 2,204 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 91%

get a UPS box. It has a normal address. Just don't include "PMB"
Old 09-11-2010
Threadstarter  

Well starting to get my first stealth account up and running.

Bought a whole new router just to be on the safe side as it was only $20. New windows users, new e-mails, new address (sadly no access to the address but may add a PMB, PO box or use a mail forwarding service in the future to get PayPal debit card etc). new CC on account and new bank account being setup for PayPal.

Bought 2 items so far with no problems on the account. Will see what happens in about 5-7 days when i list my first item.

Still scared of the PayPal limitation that may happen once I start getting money in. Thinking before I do that I might setup a business account and try to use EIN instead of SSN...... any thoughts on that?

Anybody been successful using EIN instead of SSN with a business account?

Thanks
Old 09-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I know that if you apply for the debit card, they WILL require an SSN.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
temptation84 (09-12-2010)
Old 09-12-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation84 View Post
Still scared of the PayPal limitation that may happen once I start getting money in.
Dont stress your self out about every possible setback, they're inevitable. The sooner you meet them, the sooner you'll get past them. Dealing with ebay/paypal is really becoming a war of attrition. You're going to have accounts knocked down, you just have to persevere
Old 09-12-2010
MU

Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

You said yourself what you need to do to fix it... provide documents, or start over and move on. I always keep many back up accounts handy. On the other other hand, some accounts will last for years, with no worries whatsoever.

You only need a ups store box or virtual address if you plan on receiving items, and that's only if people will ship back to your stealth paypal address only. You don't actually have to have access to the address in order to sell, although, it does help.
Old 09-12-2010
Threadstarter  

Yeah thanks for mentioning that about the debit card. Hadnt crossed my mind but makes sense. I will not do that then. It was just so nice being able to run to the ATM and take cash out whenever.

As for the documents I cant imagine they would be too hard to provide but im not very well versed in that area.................
Old 09-16-2010
Threadstarter  

Well all up and running on the first account. First two items sold and more in the landing strip. Being a bit cautious yet.

Thinking about this PP crap and worrying about being limited, I posted a thread on the PP forum wondering if anybody in the US has ever tried opening a PP account in another country using their IP address from the US? say like Canada or somewhere else where a SSN is not required? Or is it that if you have a US IP you will be blocked from opening a foreign PP account?
Old 09-16-2010

Longevity: 82%

There are ways to use foreign IP addresses in the US. For your new accounts, I would definitely advise waiting a couple weeks before selling anything on them and when you do start selling start slowly.

You said they had asked you for info for receiving just $500 in $20-$30 increments? I never had that happen to me on any of my stealth accounts. I usually wait a minimum of one full month before starting to sell on any new account. In month two I'll do $500 the entire month than increase by $300-$500 per month thereafter. How fast are you selling?

@First Edition
"On the other other hand, some accounts will last for years, with no worries whatsoever."

You had accounts last for years with no SSN attached? How did you manage that And were they taking in a decent amount of money?

-Albert Einstein
Old 09-16-2010

temptations84, don't mean to pry, just curious, as I did not think you could get suspended for wrong category? Can you expand just a little
Old 09-16-2010

Longevity: 78%

I know for sure that in Canada they do not ask for any kind of numbers like SSN and so on thats for sure
Old 09-16-2010

luna, no not ssn, but they can ask for gov't ID or utility bill
The Following User Says Thank You to JEM For This Useful Post:
luna (09-18-2010)
Old 09-17-2010
MU

Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

Canada actually has a better system to verify...... despite not having the SIN available.... or whatever it's called. Invoices, ID, bills... et
Old 09-17-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEM View Post
temptations84, don't mean to pry, just curious, as I did not think you could get suspended for wrong category? Can you expand just a little
If you violate the search terms they give a search and browse manipulation strike. after 3 strikes of that they suspend.
Old 09-17-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Edition View Post
Canada actually has a better system to verify...... despite not having the SIN available.... or whatever it's called. Invoices, ID, bills... et
I would imagine though that invoices, ID and bills would be easier to get ones hands on though than an SSN...... thats my whole thinking in this
Old 09-17-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Seems to be - government issued ID is the rough part but also doable to work around.
Old 09-18-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation84 View Post
If you violate the search terms they give a search and browse manipulation strike. after 3 strikes of that they suspend.
Why did you not stop after the 1st strike? or were you trying to push boundaries/buttons/mke money?
When you get going this round, pay attention to past errors. They cost accounts
Old 09-18-2010
Threadstarter  

Yup was trying to push the limits and make as much loot as possible. I didn't want to have to create stealth accounts and i wanted to keep listing items so I went back and started listing under the first account that already had 2 strikes on it....... worked well for about 2-3 weeks...... then BAMN! They shut it down.