New accounts being suspended need help. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 09-29-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Default New accounts being suspended need help.

I have been selling on ebay for a very long time, never had experienced anything such as this, now when I am making ebay accounts all different ips, different user ids on computer, everything different, not a rookie on ebay. I have posted similar post before. Few of our top seller and power seller accounts simple out of the blue hit with B 001 Appeal notice to send in ID, Visa bill and Proof of stock. Those accounts were selling Vero items, as soon as I sent Ids got a reply from ebay, not exactly what they looking for as they cannot verify if items we sell are authentic, okey that is fine, lost those two powerful accounts, now my others accounts, new accounts, feedback 50 - 60 of them, starting them very slow, listed no name chin up bars, and resistance bands sold possible 6 - 7 of them @ 30 dollars each, got hit with B 001 Appeal notice need to send documents with ID, Invoices, Visa bill etc. All accounts are getting same messages no matter on product listed, everything is different on accounts. Anyone else experiences this sudden wave of problems?, or now all new accounts need to be somehow verified on ebay? It seems sometimes you may sell on new accounts without being harassed for documents for a week, sometimes for few days, I have never had to send any documents to ebay, just paypal sometimes and everything is fine. Now ebay same as paypal even more anal. The only difference ebay does not seem to like any documents sent even on no name legitimate products.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-30-2010
MU

Longevity: 81%

yea, been getting hit with need id and bill for new accounts sucks
Old 09-30-2010

Longevity: 79%
Send a message via AIM to DAILYHUNDRED

I have opened 6 new ebay accounts last month and i haven't seen that notice. When you send in the documents how long does it take to get reinstated?

I just been getting the 100 limit listing per 30 days bs. Started selling on 2 aged 30 days and waiting for the others to age.
Old 09-30-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAILYHUNDRED View Post
I have opened 6 new ebay accounts last month and i haven't seen that notice. When you send in the documents how long does it take to get reinstated?

I just been getting the 100 limit listing per 30 days bs. Started selling on 2 aged 30 days and waiting for the others to age.
It takes 5 - 7 days for them to respond, and no they do not reinstate any accounts.
Old 09-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Are these Canadian accounts on .com?

I seen this coming....

There is very likely a big spike in new Canadian accounts in an effort to avoid SS number issues.

So as expected, Canadian accounts are going to be harder to setup now. Just a theory naturally.

Last edited by pod; 09-30-2010 at 09:56 AM.
Old 09-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum dvdzworld - this issue is all around the forums - you aren't the only one to see accounts in good standing go through verification =(

Def a large spike pod.
Old 09-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

sudden wave, as of September, we were warned about this
Old 09-30-2010

Longevity: 91%

PP has to be trying to cover their arses and show the IRS they are trying to prevent people from opening accounts in different countries to avoid taxes here...The main one our neighbor to the north...Sorry Canada people for our IRS making things harder on ya...
Old 09-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

Did you by chance get linked through flash cookies? eBay can't possibly verify every single seller, not even those that sell VERO. It's got to be something.
Old 09-30-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
Did you by chance get linked through flash cookies? eBay can't possibly verify every single seller, not even those that sell VERO. It's got to be something.
Not possible to be linked through flash cookies, all fresh user IDS on computer, all same methods been used for years, nothing changed, I am very careful with IDS and all details. Yes they cannot possible verify every seller, however most people when this happens move on to a new account and not send any documents. Funny thing is, when ebay account suspended, paypal is suspended right away, but with paypal send all documents at 1 o clock at night at 5am in the morning account is released, not the case with ebay, those ass*** don't reply, no phone support, chat is now removed from main pages, if you are lucky enough to find, no matter what time of the day 50 mins wait time, with same representative talking with 10 or more people at the same time. Ebay is getting cheap, in all cases live support chart they can't tell, or have information about the account just general questions, that is all they can help you with. Even when I called to powerseller line got connected somewhere in India, person had absolutely no idea about anything.
Old 09-30-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forum dvdzworld - this issue is all around the forums - you aren't the only one to see accounts in good standing go through verification =(

Def a large spike pod.
I have no problem accounts going through varification, but all is useless, as none are released, On one account after I sent documents they only gave me buyer's rights, I have asked what is the reason I send all my IDs, documents invoices, bank statement credit card etc, they sent me a reply, hear this, 1.5 week later saying invoices are significantly different from the merchandise on sale, insane, all invoices clearly written product name, price etc. All bullcrap.
Old 09-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

What is the exact message you're getting and the MC code? You can't be getting an "Appeal Notice" right away. You only get that when you've already appealed.
Old 09-30-2010
Threadstarter  

It is MC011 suspension letter as follows:

We've noticed some activity on your account, and we need your help in verifying some information. We're sorry for this inconvenience, but while we're working things out with you, you'll have limited access to your eBay account.

Depending on the situation, some of your listings may have been removed. Also, you may not be able to create new listings for certain items while this is being resolved.

Please look for a follow-up email in eBay messages; it should be arriving soon. That email will contain information on what you need to do next to help us remove the restriction on your account
Old 09-30-2010

Longevity: 87%
Send a message via Yahoo to IDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdzworld View Post
It takes 5 - 7 days for them to respond, and no they did not reinstate any of MY accounts.
Fixed.

shoot me a PM. I can help.
Old 09-30-2010
Threadstarter  

Just sent you PM... let me know
Old 09-30-2010
Threadstarter  

I have read recently Ebay started to call phone numbers listed on the account, however the numbers I have go straight to the voice mail, what do you think it is the reason accounts suspended because they could reach me?