How to get past Paypal SSN verification - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 10-23-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default How to get past Paypal SSN verification

I purchased the stealth guide but that part has me really confused. I seen many people here with multiple ebay/paypal accounts. Im just looking for some help/advice on how to create my paypal account and get past their limitation. Any type of help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-23-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Obvious answer is dont use paypal.
Sighs,it's a case of different strokes for different folks. ( Soon as your subscription is activated, you'll find more about this )

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...-security.html

That thread will keep you going for the moment
Old 10-23-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Obvious answer is dont use paypal.
Sighs,it's a case of different strokes for different folks. ( Soon as your subscription is activated, you'll find more about this )

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...-security.html

That thread will keep you going for the moment
Thanks, how will i know when my subscription is activated? I mean yeah its obvious to not use paypal but i have to use paypal because ebay requires it. Is there any other online payment corporations that work with ebay?
Old 10-23-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

You usually get a code after payment. Send aspkin a pm about your details.
Old 10-23-2010

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

You say you purchased eBay Stealth but did you read it?? If you did I suggest you reread it.
Old 10-23-2010

Longevity: 82%

I don't think GreenBean meant literally don't use Paypal as that would be hard to sell on eBay without it! There are options such as merchant accounts, Paymate, Moneybookers, and Propay, but there are downsides to using those companies as well.

You'll know you're subscribed when you get the "Subscribed VIP" title under your name. Simple answer is there is no way to get around SSN in most cases. There are other viable options like verifying the account with the other two methods and some other strategies that are discussed in the subscriber's section.

-Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to jamblix For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (10-23-2010)
Old 10-23-2010
Threadstarter  

I guess i will just have to keep creating new paypal accounts. I already used my visa gift card to create a pp acc. Can i use the same one to create another pp acc, or do i have to go buy a new one?
Old 10-23-2010

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

No you can't use the same gift card on two accounts. Please do yourself a favor and reread the book.
Old 10-24-2010
Threadstarter  

What if i use my friends info to create a ebay acc/paypal acc. Then i use his SSN if my acc gets limited. But i am not able to add his bank acc to the paypal. Am i able to add another bank acc with someones elses name without paypal noticing something fishy?
Old 10-24-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

LoopHole. Do yourself a HUGE favor and step back, relax, and go over the book again. Then spend a couple days on the forum. This really will be in your best interest. You're using a shotgun hammer approach. Slow down, you're all over the map

I have no doubt right now that you will make some simple mistakes. No point in setting up accounts that wont last. Waste of time and money

Do a little background research and then come back with questions

DO NOT USE YOUR FRIENDS INFO AND SSN!
Forum is full of nightmare stories of people putting debts and lawsuits on the shoulders of friends and family
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pod For This Useful Post:
jeffweico (11-15-2010), lakeman (10-24-2010)
Old 11-15-2010

Default I'm having the same problem

I have contacted lakeman several times asking him to explain how this works-this is his reply-

I have only asked him to explain the process to me.
Old 11-15-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Dude, you are just looking for a shortcut point and click way to do this. Thats all

Of coarse there is no guarantee.

You cant just buy an account and off you go whistling into riches. You need to grasp the very basics at least. And just from what I can tell, you cant be bothered
The Following User Says Thank You to pod For This Useful Post:
lakeman (11-15-2010)
Old 11-15-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Savez,

We were all new at this once. It can be a little initimidating at first, but you are also excited and you want to get started right away. Understandable.

Lakeman is correct. Banks do NOT divulge your personal information to ANYONE except law enforcement, or when forced to do so by a subpoena. So, eBay and PayPal CANNOT see the name on your bank account.

Credit cards, including VCC's also do NOT verify the NAME on the card. Only the ZIP code and DIGITS in the address.

Neither Lakeman, nor any other seller of VCC's is going to make any guarantees as to whether or not your account will last. There are too many variables in play. And beginners make mistakes. I know that I did. Now, I cannot speak for Lakeman, but if you bought a VCC from him, and it said something like "card not valid" I'm sure he would take care of it.

Lakeman has saved many of us from losing an account at one time or another with a quick solution to the credit card issue. He has been honest and reliable. You will not make any friends here by publicly bashing him, ESPECIALLY when you are asking him for something that is unreasonable.

eBay/PayPal/Amazon accounts die for many reasons. VCC's are not usually the culprit. Either the card verifies or it does not. If it verifies, Lakeman has done what he said he would do. To ask him to guarantee anything else is unrealistic.

I can tell you from my experience - both with my own stealth accounts and trying to answer questions on the forum - That most of the time when we lose an account it is due to an ERROR ON OUR PART....

Forgetting to change the IP when logging on to the next account.

Listing too much too fast.

Listing VERO items without building the account first.

There are many other things as well. I can't go into all of them on a forum post.

You have advice from some of the best people here - the veterans who have done this over and over. POD is absolutely correct. Re-read the stealth guide - SLOWLY - and make sure you understand everything. If you rush into this without understanding the details, then you are bound to lose the account. And that won't be because of Lakeman, or POD, or ME, or anyone else but yourself.

Sorry if that seems harsh. I'm really trying to save you some aggravation in the long-run.

Last edited by jeffweico; 11-15-2010 at 08:32 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
lakeman (11-16-2010), Lyda (11-16-2010)
Old 11-16-2010

Longevity: 91%

I couldn't have said it better....
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyda For This Useful Post:
lakeman (11-16-2010)