PayPal limited accounts! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 10-29-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default PayPal limited accounts!

Hi

I have now made 2 PayPal accounts, first one was linked to eBay and the eBay got suspended immedietely. The first PayPal account had a Entropay virtual credit card and as soon as I linked the eBay and PayPal my eBay got suspended.

The second PayPal account I made and I added Secure Trust Bank account and it got limited within a few hours. I have used new user accounts, I have a dynamic IP address so it changes whenever I restart the router. I don't know what the problem is.

Can anyone help please!

Regards
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

What about address? name? Did you suspended on registration or when you started selling?

The IP address is not via a VPN or so is it?
Old 10-29-2010
Threadstarter  

Yes the addresses were different and so were the names and also no it is not VPN internet as it normall broadband from provider. Also eBay got suspended when I linked it with PayPal and second PayPal account got limited when I added Secure Trust Bank which is a prepaid bank account, I am not sure if there is anything wrong with this bank.

Regards
Old 10-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

STB is fine.
Old 10-29-2010
Threadstarter  

Thats ok as I though STB might be a problem but there is nothing there, still wondering where the problem lies.
Old 10-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

on the first PP account [which had only Entropay attached to it] did u receive the EXPUSE number?
Did u do phone confirmation?
was there a bank account attached to it?
have u sold anything on it or tried to sell anything on it?

Also why did u link the PP to the Ebay account? ur not supposed to do this according to stealth rules. use a VCC to pay the fees.

Try and answer the above questions if u can....
Old 10-29-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cortex View Post
on the first PP account [which had only Entropay attached to it] did u receive the EXPUSE number?
Did u do phone confirmation?
was there a bank account attached to it?
have u sold anything on it or tried to sell anything on it?

Also why did u link the PP to the Ebay account? ur not supposed to do this according to stealth rules. use a VCC to pay the fees.

Try and answer the above questions if u can....
No I did not receive the EXPUSE number, can you please tell me what this is?
No, I couldn't confirm the phone number because PayPal had a problem.
No, there was no bank account just the Entropay VCC.
No, I did not list any items on the eBay account.

Oh, I did not think about this, I did read the Stealth Book a couple of times but look like I need to re-read it.

I spent £10.00 to load entropay card which looks like I can't use anymore as it was linked to PayPal and also I spent £12.50 on the Secure Trust Bank which was also linked to my other PayPal account.

Regards
Old 10-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Yes you really need to re-read the Stealth Book again..maybe 2-3 times.

If you dont know what an EXPUSE number is, im guessing this is the first time you're setting up a stealth account, or lifting limits for the first time.

What reason did you have to add an Entropay account to the PP account in the first instance?

P.S. The £10 on the entropay can be reused, well most of it anyway. Just setup another virtual card from your entropay account and transfer the balance over. For the STB, you may as well call em up, cancel the account and order another one...you will have to pay again.

The next time you setup a stealth, try and think things thru and ask if you are unsure because you dont wana be wasting time/money every attempt.

I suggest you clean your cookies with a prog, i think its called CCleaner and clear your Flash Cookies.
Make a new windows username/login and start from scratch..try and keep things organised/logical/sterile.

Last edited by cortex; 10-29-2010 at 04:33 PM.
Old 10-29-2010
Threadstarter  

Smile

Quote:
Yes you really need to re-read the Stealth Book again..maybe 2-3 times.

If you dont know what an EXPUSE number is, im guessing this is the first time you're setting up a stealth account, or lifting limits for the first time.

What reason did you have to add an Entropay account to the PP account in the first instance?

P.S. The £10 on the entropay can be reused, well most of it anyway. Just setup another virtual card from your entropay account and transfer the balance over. For the STB, you may as well call em up, cancel the account and order another one...you will have to pay again.

The next time you setup a stealth, try and think things thru and ask if you are unsure because you dont wana be wasting time/money every attempt.

I suggest you clean your cookies with a prog, i think its called CCleaner and clear your Flash Cookies.
Make a new windows username/login and start from scratch..try and keep things organised/logical/sterile.
I added the Entropay to the PayPal as to verify the PayPal I need to add bank account and credit card, is there something you do different?

Also will look into the Entropay if I can use the £10 on another card, also yes I think I will have to contact STB about the account but for the meanwhile I may aswell make a bank account from the high street.

I will be very careful when setting up my next stealth account and will ask questions if needed so on this forum, also thanks for the recommendation of how to clear the flash cookies I will download this and use this for future use.

Thanks for your help you have been a lot of help, appreciate it greatly!

Last edited by sutab10; 10-29-2010 at 07:10 PM.
Old 10-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

sutab10, I've just read in the other thread about a bank address. Did you put that as your address on paypal?

Problem is having two threads going to try to get help. Info gets split between threads and you will miss out on the right answers. Makes it too troublesome
Old 10-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

"I added the Entropay to the PayPal as to verify the PayPal I need to add bank account and credit card"

this doesnt make sense, there needs to be a comma in there somewhere. Are you saying you used the entropay to verify the paypal account?
Old 10-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Entropay can be used to verify paypal, then a bank account added to get funds out.
Old 10-30-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
sutab10, I've just read in the other thread about a bank address. Did you put that as your address on paypal?

Problem is having two threads going to try to get help. Info gets split between threads and you will miss out on the right answers. Makes it too troublesome
Sorry, the other thread was not started by me so i just asked the question and yes I did put that address on PayPal for Secure Trust Bank.
Old 10-30-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
"I added the Entropay to the PayPal as to verify the PayPal I need to add bank account and credit card"

this doesnt make sense, there needs to be a comma in there somewhere. Are you saying you used the entropay to verify the paypal account?
I must have been in a hurry it should read "I added the Entropay VCC to the paypal, as to verify the PayPal I need to add a bank account and a credit card!