Entropay block my account,getting tougher - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 10-30-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Default Entropay block my account,getting tougher

I got an email from entropay today claiming that they were going to close my account since they think i re-sell thier cards. this is the email i got

Please note that you cannot re-sell our EntroPay VISA Cards bought by you because they were not sold to you for re-sale. They were sold to you as an end user customer. EntroPay VISA Cards can only be sold by authorized re-sellers, such as our business clients, who enter into agreements with us regarding quality control, use of our trademarks and various other concerns. We are unable to service re-sellers at the present time as we are not doing proper KYC ('know your customer') checks on your clients and this could give scope to money laundering.

Having said this, we do not intend to close your account immediately and will let any EntroPay VISA Cards on the account stand until depletion but we cannot allow you to continue re-selling our cards under the present conditions. This also means that we have blocked your account but shall not destroy the EntroPay VISA Cards on the account (thereby clients will still be able to spend any funds on the virtual visa cards). Once all balances have been depleted we will refund you any remaining balances on the accounts back to your personal credit card.

If you require further detail, or believe that our decision is unjustified, please contact our Customer Support team using the help links on our website or by emailing support@entropay.com

I am so annoyed...i have been with entropay 2 years that i have never done anything suspcious. Adress has always been real. I got around 19 cards. I even use some for shopping online.

I have emailed them.I am not going to let this rest, some people get away doing fraud, i have done nothing so why should i accept this blame.

Also is thier any other prepaid cards that i can use for ebay and paypal at the moment.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

What happened to get this sort of email? You must have done something to trigger this.
All fine to moan about them but you've done something that annoyed them.
Old 10-30-2010
Threadstarter  

I have nothing out of usual. I have got around 19 cards, the only thing i can think of is the cards name..I usually keep cards name the places i visted, easy to remember,
I buy items online and pay with entropay. I use them for ebay and Paypal. I load these cards with my debits card.
I have no idea what i have done to trigger..Sell them, god i would never ever feel comfortable with that knowing whats the other person going to do with it, and to risk yourself is not worth it

Last edited by eternity4u; 10-30-2010 at 06:54 AM.
Old 10-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

pfftt. Who doesn't have different names on cards? Hope this sorts itself out quickly then
Old 10-30-2010

Longevity: 95%

I got this same email yesterday. I have opened and closed about 30 cards that I have have used on paypal. I haven't sold a single one but I guess once they see so many cards they assume you are selling them. I emailed them but they still won't let me create new cards so I guess I have to open a stealth entropay account
Old 10-30-2010
Threadstarter  

You can't make stealth Entropay. You have to use real id for that.
Old 10-30-2010

Longevity: 95%

Ill have to just "get creative"
Old 10-30-2010

Longevity: 84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity4u View Post
I got an email from entropay today claiming that they were going to close my account since they think i re-sell thier cards. this is the email i got

Please note that you cannot re-sell our EntroPay VISA Cards bought by you because they were not sold to you for re-sale. They were sold to you as an end user customer. EntroPay VISA Cards can only be sold by authorized re-sellers, such as our business clients, who enter into agreements with us regarding quality control, use of our trademarks and various other concerns. We are unable to service re-sellers at the present time as we are not doing proper KYC ('know your customer') checks on your clients and this could give scope to money laundering.

Having said this, we do not intend to close your account immediately and will let any EntroPay VISA Cards on the account stand until depletion but we cannot allow you to continue re-selling our cards under the present conditions. This also means that we have blocked your account but shall not destroy the EntroPay VISA Cards on the account (thereby clients will still be able to spend any funds on the virtual visa cards). Once all balances have been depleted we will refund you any remaining balances on the accounts back to your personal credit card.

If you require further detail, or believe that our decision is unjustified, please contact our Customer Support team using the help links on our website or by emailing support@entropay.com

I am so annoyed...i have been with entropay 2 years that i have never done anything suspcious. Adress has always been real. I got around 19 cards. I even use some for shopping online.

I have emailed them.I am not going to let this rest, some people get away doing fraud, i have done nothing so why should i accept this blame.

Also is thier any other prepaid cards that i can use for ebay and paypal at the moment.
My account with them has also been restricted, I don't know what I did to trigger this except for putting it on PayPal. This is the email I got;

"Your EntroPay username is sutab10.

As a security measure, we regularly monitor our customer's accounts.

In carrying out our monitoring, we have noticed that your account needs further verification in line with current regulations, and we have temporarily restricted your account.

Your EntroPay account will be fully reactivated once we receive the following documents to prove you are the card holder.

1.) Personal Identification: A clear copy of your Passport, Photographic Drivers Licence or I.D. Card (both sides).
2.) Payment Verification: A clear copy of both sides of the credit/debit card (covering the middle 8 digits of the card number, and the 3 digit Card Security Code (CVV/CVV2)) and a clear copy of a recent bank statement on which your name and address are clearly visible.

You can either fax the documents to +44 (0)207 099 8916 or you may prefer to scan and email the documents to us at documentsverification@entropay.com

All documents are retained in a secure environment, and are only accessible to senior security personnel.

We apologize for any inconvenience this causes but we trust that you appreciate the importance of maintaining appropriate security standards for our customer's accounts.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Kind Regards,"

What should I do with this account?
Old 10-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

@sutab, just supply the ID. More and more this year, entropay has asked for ID from customers. Funnily enough it started to happen a lot more when them over the pond got the right to use entropay. (Damn Yankees )

They are just being uber careful about security and overall it's no big deal. Send the ID & you should have the account going again quickly
Old 10-30-2010

Longevity: 94%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
@sutab, just supply the ID. More and more this year, entropay has asked for ID from customers. Funnily enough it started to happen a lot more when them over the pond got the right to use entropay. (Damn Yankees )

They are just being uber careful about security and overall it's no big deal. Send the ID & you should have the account going again quickly
so, if like that.
we no need to give real credit card scanned image?
just photo od is enough?