How can I lift these limits on PayPal and get my money. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 11-24-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default How can I lift these limits on PayPal and get my money.

I've got a problem.

I've created a stealth ebay account using a real name, address that I picked out of a phone book in Atlanta, GA.

I also was using a proxy server to hide my real IP and using THE SAME IP from Atlanta, GA each time I logged in.....and of course I also deleted cookies and had this account on its' own desktop.

I've registered a tracfone in this persons name along with an Atlanta, GA area code.

I've had no problem registering a prepaid CC in this persons name and linking the bank account and CC account to my PayPal account.

Everything was going smooth, then BAM! once I get approximately $350 in this PayPal account, I get the dreaded email from PayPal: Your account has been limited until we can verify some information from you...As of now, my eBay account is fine, just my PayPal account is limited.

So I called them from the tracfone I registered, used the pin number given to me, answered every question they had for me (correctly) and then the guy at PayPal says: WE NEED YOU TO SEND IN A COPY OF YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE, A COPY OF YOUR SS CARD, AND A COPY OF YOUR BANK STATEMENT.

Well, I proceeded to tell him I don't have a digital camera to do this with, then he suggested I use my cell phone to take a pic and upload via the resolution center. I told him my cell phone does not have a camera, then he suggested I use a friends phone with a camera OR make a copy of the documents and fax them in.........Hmm, now I'm out of "excuses" as to why I can't provide PayPal with this information.

I can provide a copy of a bank statement..........but what should I do about the copy of DL and SS card?

And guys, please don't reply to this unless you have a REAL answer. I see so many BS answers on here, like maybe you logged in from the wrong IP, or maybe you didn't "sound" like the name you picked or something else that is totally useless information. Don't mean to sound so brutal, but really, I'm above intelligence and just want to know a "real" solution to overcoming the fact of providing government isssued documents to lift the limits on this PayPal account.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-24-2010

Longevity: 77%

they know it is a tracfone. you need to use a landline. if yuo tell paypal you dont have a landline, you will have to send in id as well,,

always regsiter with a landline phone if not go to my1voice.com

it will forward it to any number you want, just make sure the number you pick from my1voice is with 50 miles or closer to your ip address.

as far as vcc or credit cards to verify..

in the forums here, they sell vcc cards that will verify any address you need, no questions asked.. quick and simple.

also even if you could make a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ id,, paypal and ebay run your liscence number or state id through the system to see if it matches, so if you make a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ one it will do no good because they can tell the number on the liscence or state id is phony...

also, proxy service is detected by paypal, you are not annoyomous,

clearing cookiesis not good, makes ebay and paypal think you are hiding something, if you just use different user accounts for each ebay and paypal account, you never have to clear..
Old 11-24-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 78%

OK, Sounds good. You've provided very useful information. Thank You!

Looks like I've still got a few bugs to work out.

I was really wondering about the $%$%%$. ID's, especially about the DL and #$#$. I know I can make up these numbers, and get a phony ID template for each, but I just wasn't so sure about how far PayPal would take this as far as checking out #'s in a database to make sure the names and numbers matched up.

Thanks for your reply and if anyone else has any ideas they can add to this, please do so. I think it will help alot of people not make the same mistakes I have.

Last edited by aspkin; 11-27-2010 at 01:27 AM.
Old 11-26-2010

Longevity: 77%

i having this same problem at the moment but i live in Australia ,what should i do ?
should i edit my bank statements with my stealth name and address and i don't have a driver license and my passport is expired

and i have funds that i receive from my other PayPal and PayPal have held the funds