MC010 Notice...Again! READ!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-30-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Exclamation MC010 Notice...Again! READ!!!

I know there has been many threads on this before but this is the 3rd time I get MC010 notice. (3 different accounts) The first 2 times (about a month apart), I've been able to pass simply by giving eBay my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information and then responding "none of the above" but by the 3rd time, they ask me 3 questions and I cannot respond "none of the above" or anything of that sort. The lady even tells me to guess! So I fail the test and have to send in a fax with more detailed info, you guys know the rest...

Well, I'm curious to see if it's a new policy that eBay is enforcing or just the representative was being a bitch...

Here's the questions they asked me:
  • What was the loan term on your house? 30, 35, 40, 40, 50?
  • What suburbs do you currently live in? (she names different residential villages or something)
  • Does your house have a chimney?

The rep insisted I had to answer the questions even if I didn't know the correct answer. Had any of you guys had similar questions or were mine totally different and extreme? Past questions have been along the lines of: What area codes sound familiar to you? Have you previously lived in any of the following streets? You know, simply questions.
The Following User Says Thank You to jmtz For This Useful Post:
FandangoKango (03-31-2011)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-30-2011

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Skype™ to ebayerOG

omg thats a joke asking for that info :( didnt no they did that
Old 03-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Ive had the zip code thing come into play on several different verification process. Not bay though...
Old 03-30-2011

Longevity: 95%

besides that how can there be a right answare on a stelth name unless there useing the address on your account to get the ?'s from. even then i dont see how cause people move all the time.

I think no matter what u said u would still had to fax. and they just pulled that so it wouldnt look bad for them just asking you to verfiy ur identy.
Old 03-31-2011
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmtz View Post
I know there has been many threads on this before but this is the 3rd time I get MC010 notice. (3 different accounts) The first 2 times (about a month apart), I've been able to pass simply by giving eBay my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information and then responding "none of the above" but by the 3rd time, they ask me 3 questions and I cannot respond "none of the above" or anything of that sort. The lady even tells me to guess! So I fail the test and have to send in a fax with more detailed info, you guys know the rest...

Well, I'm curious to see if it's a new policy that eBay is enforcing or just the representative was being a bitch...

Here's the questions they asked me:
  • What was the loan term on your house? 30, 35, 40, 40, 50?
  • What suburbs do you currently live in? (she names different residential villages or something)
  • Does your house have a chimney?

The rep insisted I had to answer the questions even if I didn't know the correct answer. Had any of you guys had similar questions or were mine totally different and extreme? Past questions have been along the lines of: What area codes sound familiar to you? Have you previously lived in any of the following streets? You know, simply questions.
I have a legit account with all my info real and I did this test, but online not through the phone. I answered the questions through ebay online and I passed and at the end got a we have confirmed your account, thanks!. I have tried doing this to lift account limits to my stealth accounts and when I click none of the above I never get through online, but on the
phone I get through sometimes. I don't know what digs :(

I have had about 40 accounts I have gone through and I would say about 10 of those the none of the above answer did not work and they had me do the send in docs for fax. What did i do? I just left those accounts and created new ones and continue.

Last edited by FandangoKango; 03-31-2011 at 04:30 AM. Reason: More info...
Old 04-01-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 76%

Yep, I had the same thing. I create accounts then on some of them I have to call them and just answer a bunch of questions. Like where did you have your license previously or what was your last streets name. Etc. Anyways Once i passed the test. One i failed it and they asked to fax in the papers. And Once she didnt even ask me the questions but just said send in the STATE ID and utility bill.. well you guys know.. I ofcourse DONT send anything in. Becouse the addresses I use and names I use, I dont have documentation for them. I heard people create the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ UTILIY BILLS etc since paypal ebat doesnt really check the authenticity.

But i do have one question im curious about.

What if I have 4k piled up in paypal and they decide To LIMIT ME untill I VERIFY i am the correct and legit owner and I am who I say i am.. What do i send in then when I have no utility bills on that address I gave them and my Name is my friends name.. What do i do? Loose the 4k dollars? Thanks any info would be nice to know.. cheers=]
Old 04-01-2011
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerio08 View Post
Yep, I had the same thing. I create accounts then on some of them I have to call them and just answer a bunch of questions. Like where did you have your license previously or what was your last streets name. Etc. Anyways Once i passed the test. One i failed it and they asked to fax in the papers. And Once she didnt even ask me the questions but just said send in the STATE ID and utility bill.. well you guys know.. I ofcourse DONT send anything in. Becouse the addresses I use and names I use, I dont have documentation for them. I heard people create the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ UTILIY BILLS etc since paypal ebat doesnt really check the authenticity.

But i do have one question im curious about.

What if I have 4k piled up in paypal and they decide To LIMIT ME untill I VERIFY i am the correct and legit owner and I am who I say i am.. What do i send in then when I have no utility bills on that address I gave them and my Name is my friends name.. What do i do? Loose the 4k dollars? Thanks any info would be nice to know.. cheers=]
You send in the docs until you get verified. If they can't verify you then wait 180 days = 6 months and you can withdraw then. If you need the money that bad then sue them and pay the lawyer and you will get your money in less than 60 days = 2 months.