Violating Ebay Feedback polcy, does it remove your reply also? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 04-01-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default Violating Ebay Feedback polcy, does it remove your reply also?

I have a crazy buyer aka experienced Seller who is a scammer that has drug on a Paypal investigation, and has just left me neg feedback referring to the investigation which is a feedback violation. My first negative feedback EVER as a Seller

Deciding whether to have it removed or leave it depends upon some factors, timing really... Of course I will leave her a positive with praise she came around to honor the User agreement, though it appeared rocky at times, and that I would now suggest her as a Seller. So proud of her! At least there is a hint something is amiss....without the negative tone..

If her feedback is removed by Ebay due to policy violation, will my feedback regarding that transaction be removed also??

This is expected, she is crazy. It is her pattern...so I instigated her anger so she'd screw up in leaving feedback, well, hoped she would

I am weighing this because she was booted Selling from another Venue so I assume she'll be back to Ebay now. Want to welcome her back

thanks for any advice anyone can offer

Last edited by Melissa1971; 04-01-2011 at 05:48 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-01-2011
Threadstarter  

This was worded wrong.

I know it removes your reply to the feedback in violation

I meant to ask does it automatically remove the feedback you leave for the buyer?
Old 04-01-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

no not automatically, I would not have thought, its postive feedback after all (not that you can leave anything else). she may report it and they would look in to it..

tbh I would not add to her positives as I doubt your low-key wording will get noticed and why should she get a positive for her actions towards you.....

oh and if this is your first positive you are lucky if youve been trading as long as I think you have...people can leave them very casually when they know it wont be returned..
Old 04-01-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
no not automatically, I would not have thought, its postive feedback after all (not that you can leave anything else). she may report it and they would look in to it..

tbh I would not add to her positives as I doubt your low-key wording will get noticed and why should she get a positive for her actions towards you.....

oh and if this is your first positive you are lucky if youve been trading as long as I think you have...people can leave them very casually when they know it wont be returned..
Thanks Oompa, good point. I won't give her a positive then. I should report her but what is the use

I have about 500 transactions on this account, and some on another Stealth, forgot how many. Not alot. Those that act goofy get a story under the guise of customer service so the non- scammers don't know the difference of what I am saying, only scammers see consequences but obviously this one did not. We are far from done though...
Old 04-01-2011
Threadstarter  

I mean I have about 400 feedbacks.

Haven't ate, need to go have lunch to gain clarity.

Thanks again
Old 04-02-2011
Executive [VIP]

I know melissa, my accounts are like my babies, I feel Ive tended them so well and someone is hurting them, when you try hard to give good service it can be heart-breaking for a neg to ruin it, its hard to concentrate on other things whilst its happening. I never get too upset about refunding a semi-scammer, its just money and when its over its over..

my upsetting issues are a neg that gets left, as its there for good and affects sales a bit. Other thing is limitations, when I get limited Ive got to spend extra time resolving it and I worry about a domino effect if I dont - up until now though all resolved, but you cant stop worrying until its sorted - good luck...

Last edited by oompaloompa; 04-02-2011 at 04:33 AM.
Old 04-02-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
I know melissa, my accounts are like my babies, I feel Ive tended them so well and someone is hurting them, when you try hard to give good service it can be heart-breaking for a neg to ruin it, its hard to concentrate on other things whilst its happening. I never get too upset about refunding a semi-scammer, its just money and when its over its over..

my upsetting issues are a neg that gets left, as its there for good and affects sales a bit. Other thing is limitations, when I get limited Ive got to spend extra time resolving it and I worry about a domino effect if I dont - up until now though all resolved, but you cant stop worrying until its sorted - good luck...
Thanks, do you know if they limit Paypal due to a Claim? I wonder if whenever I begin to list, they will place a limit on it. I am with you, don't care that much about the money but the negatives and untruths are bothersome. Probably because i am human, it should offend sensibilities to normal people. Oh well....life goes on
Old 04-03-2011
Executive [VIP]

I have never had a limitation due to a claim and I think its rare, limitations tend to be for suspicious activities on their radar list, in fact inactivity on an account is likely to trigger a limtation more easily than a claim would...
Old 04-03-2011
Threadstarter  

Great, thanks Oompa.
Old 04-04-2011
Threadstarter  

I LOST!!!!!!!!!

BUT...The Trust and Safety Dept guy was GREAT. Funny upon my fb request removal I was sent there but maybe that is normal. They sent me an email telling me to call them

He said this lady is a major con artist ( my words, forgot what his was) and what she put in my FB was a lie. She does that alot apparently

I thought she was mentally ill but apparently he indicated "She plays the system well" "She knows what she is doing" So she probably has sock puppets. Well I knew my recourse but it does take lots of effort and won't help my account since they won't remove it (he even asked Superiors) but he did tell me the inner workings so the recourse is much easier than I thought. She is so arrogant she blantantly rubs this in the Ebay employees faces, playing the system with many victims in her path. so it doesn't take much for them to boot her, if given the go ahead within their rules

It is a relief not to go back to that account, just enough to keep me away. Ebay is not good for me anyhow