Qu's about the Ebay stealth guide. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 05-29-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default Qu's about the Ebay stealth guide.

Hi guys, just got eBay Stealth good stuff!, but have a few questions, hope you can help me out:

1. It explains in the stealth guide that some banks require matching names on both your bank account and your pay pal, However some banks don't mind.. does this mean my names don't have to match? surely a bank won't take deposits from a paypal account in a different name?, or may be some banks will see the payment is from pay pal and that's all the info they get, unsure? Also the guide says you can use your own name for paypal as its not specific enough for you accounts to be linked, which seems like a big risk to me, particularly because of the pressure to use a different name and address through out most of the guide! I though the idea was your trying to be someone else..

2. If I had say multiple ebay ac's I would need to change my IP every time before switching accounts, I wondered if anyone knew a quicker way of doing it? like a web site where you click a button and it changes your IP (hopeful!)

3. I have had listings pulled saying:

'if the product you're selling bears the brand name or logo of a company, but it wasn't made or authorised by that company, you aren't allowed to list it on eBay. '

Are they basically saying that you can't list anything that has a make unless you get authorisation from the company? How does everyone get away with that? I bet 95% of products on ebay are not licensed to be sold buy the company. Obviosly this rule would apply to ⊗⊗⊗⊗, but the same rule could apply to legit products as well.

4. between logging into different user accounts on my computer, would I first need to log out of a previous account or could I stay logged in and just switch users?, I'm fearful cookies might somehow leak to other user account or something..

4. If ebay tracks you via an IP then could they trace me if I was logged out of my ebay account just browsing the site? also is there any other websites ebay can trace you on via your IP, like 'aspkin.com'! I thought they might have some 'correlation' software that could record you appearances on certain websites.

5. when opening a new ebay ac you can only list 10 items a month for around 3 months till you show a good selling history, is there any way to get round that? wanted to sell about 50 times that amount.. I did notice however that by listing in the first few hrs of an account being opened you can list loads more than 10 items, and ebay don't seem to mind.

6. I'm trying to get my different phone numbers sorted but have been on the call forwarding web sites and it seems you have to pay, does anyone know of a toll free forwarding site?

thanks alot if you actually took the time to read all this!

cheers, winmil.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!