First account opening soon after initial suspension, advice! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-08-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default First account opening soon after initial suspension, advice!

greetings,

ok much reading has been done, and ive gathered some good information, now the questions come that i would like confirmed then i can proceed.

let start of with.

this will be my first account after intial suspension, its been about 1 month so far, im looking forward to getting up and running again.

as some users have mentioned have some backups, and then more backsup of the backups which im planning on doing.

ok first off.

- im planning for the first account to be legit account that i can grandfather and possibly have forever which is why i would not be doing any rash with it, except for buying and some selling of non vero items. even thou my personal details are now tarnished because my last ebay account had full personal information, is it recommended to just chop and change my personal details but still keep them the same, for example, my contact name, address, zip code was:

Michael Meyers, 6 McVoy St, Parramatta, 2151

Would this be safe

Michael A Meyers, 6 Mc Voy Pl, Parramatta, 2151

???

Like i said this will be a main, personal account i want to keep forever, not a disposable account.

Of course i will have to use a different phone, debit, credit cards, paypal, etc..etc... but i just want to make sure the contact details slight differences will be ok for now.

Thanks very much.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Wink maybe

You might make ebay flags go up with the close match of names. The suspended
you is no more. This new account must be just that, a completely new ID.
Old 03-08-2008
Threadstarter  

really i thought i would look for exact matches, plus ive read other forum threads saying this is ok, should not raise suspicion.. i might mix it up a bit more then but i do need to have the correct details on there i cant put ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and i dont want to put ⊗⊗⊗⊗, so i may go with something like this. Mick A Meyers, 6a McVoy Pl, Nth Parramatta, 2151, surenly that will be enough, everything will be diferent besides the postcode, what do you think ?
Old 03-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Why do you need the right details? Maybe I do not want to know the answer.LOL.

Please look at Paragraph 6 of aspkin's guide: he clearly outlines what to do about names. If you want this to work, these are the words to look at and digest. Trust me, I am not from ebay! hahaha
Old 03-08-2008

Longevity: 94%

My advise would be to get started with the HOPE you can use this first account as a lifelong account, but realize unless you can pass the laundry list you won't have it for very long..

When they limit you..can you provide them with the docs they want according to your country? You will have to to keep the account going "forever" as you say..

I was able to create an account using a nickname (ex. Tom instead of Thomas) my real last name, same zip...different address

Wasn't able to pass using what you mentioned above

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaysucksthebigone View Post
Mick A Meyers, 6a McVoy Pl, Nth Parramatta, 2151
Use the Mick (instead of Michael) Meyers, different address (use a gift card) Nth Parramatta, 2151

Get a gift card and register it to your new address, then if you can make it past 60 days change it to something you can verify..
Old 03-08-2008

Longevity: 95%

Ha ha.. I like the name, Michael myers,, my kids like the scary movies, he's the main character on Halloween..
Old 03-09-2008
Threadstarter  

correct ebayhateluv >BOHAHHAHAHHAHA
Old 03-11-2008
Threadstarter  

hi lizard, in response to your answer, i understand to use the giftcard and the address i register it with should relate to the ebay address i sign up my new account with it needs to match. but answer me this, if i buy something within the 60 days and i need it sent to me, i only have 1 safe option that would be a po box correct ? if this is so, does ebay, paypal, and the giftcards accept po box's as a valid address ?

secondly you say after the 60 days to change it to validate it, what do i change it to ??? do i leave my po box or can i then give my real address ?? hope you can or anyone else can clear this up....

cheers cheers cheers