The £1900 receiving limit - UK Paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 06-24-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%
Default The £1900 receiving limit - UK Paypal

I happened to drop by the forum again yesterday for the 1st time in a long while to discover there is a recent change in verifying and confirming UK paypal accounts - removing the £1900 limit.

I have had total success setting up and operating stealth accounts over the past year but I don't like being in a position where I may not be able to do it again, should the need arise.

I read on the main forum that the solution would be found in the subscribers section but after hours of searching I can't find the solution - only vague hints at what to do and a bit of bickering between established members on the subject.:D

Assuming I have done all initial steps correctly from confirming bank cards and confirmng a landline telephone number, my take on it is:

1) Use real details of someone so that the electoral register check is successful - I am not keen on this for the obvious reason.

2) Provide Paypal with the documents they are requesting which given the account is stealth requires some additional "skills".

3) Go for trial and error tactics of adding additional card details and expuse number, re-doing the phone verification, sending Paypal an email asking nicely for assistance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-24-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%

oh not this again, I am keeping out of it. Just submit the docs they want..there were a few theories doing the rounds, like add a new address or a new real card not vcc..cannot say Ive found anything current that works...and I think things are moving quick in terms of them patching stuff that may have worked days or weeks back..I am just so glad, I made alot of accounts and lifted before it came in....
Old 06-24-2011
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
oh not this again, I am keeping out of it. Just submit the docs they want..there were a few theories doing the rounds, like add a new address or a new real card not vcc..cannot say Ive found anything current that works...and I think things are moving quick in terms of them patching stuff that may have worked days or weeks back..I am just so glad, I made alot of accounts and lifted before it came in....
Thanks for the reply. I'm not wanting to stir up a hornets nest, just wanted to know if there was anything concrete that worked (other than the two ways I've already mentioned).
Old 06-24-2011

Longevity: 79%

Here's one way or this is how I have done an account in the last three weeks without providing id, i lifed the limits on this account this week so it's pretty recent, im not saying it will work for everyone but it has me.
Example - real details

Jonathan smith
21 race street
Leeds
LSI 1LS

Example - ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details

John smith
Oak house
Race street
Leeds
LSI 1LS

When you add your back account and card add it as j smith so transfers go smooth for obvious reasons.

On the account I added vcc (EP) and at the 1900 limit I was requested id, I removed the ep card and added the debit attached to the bank account and the id request went away without showing id

Also I only used mobile number for both eby and pp

I did this as a test account to see if it would pass the limits as I have had a few now that have passed without id

This is not the only way it can be done, I have spoke with a couple of other people that have had success lifting limits without having to provide id

There are plenty of floors in the "new" system if not more than before, its all good in the stealth hood

Or and if you worried about using your actual address Google the same address in a different town and use that but with oak house in front still, then just before limits time and adding your real debit card just add your real address but with oak hose still and remove the other one from PP and eby if you linked your accounts.

Also obviously you don't have to use oak house, its just an example.

Good Luck

Tiz

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
The Following User Says Thank You to Stigger For This Useful Post:
Ebayorbust (06-24-2011)
Old 06-24-2011
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the info Tiz.

I assume when you state real info - this would be found on the ER. Given that you fail this part of the check and you are then asked for documents, can I assume the method does not rely on the stealth info being close to the real info as in your example?

If the stealth info is completely different ie not merely variations of my real name & address, do you reckon your method would still work? or does the stealth name and address need to be close to something that could be found on the ER?

I've got the gist of what you are saying regarding removing and adding new card details so will try this out soon. I will of course report back.

Thanks again.

Last edited by Ebayorbust; 06-24-2011 at 09:54 AM.
Old 06-24-2011

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
Thanks for the info Tiz.

I assume when you state real info - this would be found on the ER. Given that you fail this part of the check and you are then asked for documents, can I assume the method does not rely on the stealth info being close to the real info as in your example?

If the stealth info is completely different ie not merely variations of my real name & address, do you reckon your method would still work? or does the stealth name and address need to be close to something that could be found on the ER?

I've got the gist of what you are saying regarding removing and adding new card details so will try this out soon. I will of course report back.

Thanks again.
at first i thought they might of been using the ER but now I'm not so sure, i think they just cross reference but ER could still be an option just one or two thing make me think maybe they not using it though, still kind of on the fence about that one, i make the stealth account in a way i think it will pass just in case.

i think you now get asked for the id no matter what, i know i have on several accounts lately like the one above but i have removed the request without submitting it, i guess to find out you will have to try.

no drama.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif